Singapore Expats Forum

Boxing

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Boxing

Postby ksl » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 1:06 am

Sorry wrong place! :oops: Adrenalin rush!

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:51 pm

ksl, for a long time I've wished you'd keep your posts short. Not that the long ones aren't good, just that I don't have the patience to read them all. So now you've finally gone and done it... a one-liner. And I've no clue what you're talking about! Guess in the end I'll just have to accept your long posts. :P

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ksl » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:59 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:ksl, for a long time I've wished you'd keep your posts short. Not that the long ones aren't good, just that I don't have the patience to read them all. So now you've finally gone and done it... a one-liner. And I've no clue what you're talking about! Guess in the end I'll just have to accept your long posts. :P


Your quite right, I get so bored, I never know when to stop! :oops: The mrs keeps on at me too, to not get so involved, my excuse is that, I am truly addicted, to this flaming computer, its a real soul destroyer, If i wasn't in the forum, i'd be searching the net for everything and nothing :roll: and god forbid, I've got High School Musical on repeat 20 hrs a day, with my daughter on the other computer, just what is happening!

If I was in the west, I would be out strolling the countryside! But here, it's a little too hot! :-|

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 11:14 pm

Well that last post is a nice decent length, something I can get my head around. Thanks!

I know what you mean about the computer addiction. I have a little of it myself but it's better these days. I too wish there was more of a countryside here, and that the weather were cooler. What makes you stay in Singapore?

User avatar
Plavt
Director
Director
Posts: 4292
Joined: Wed, 18 May 2005
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Plavt » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 1:01 am

ksl wrote:If I was in the west, I would be out strolling the countryside! But here, it's a little too hot! :-|


:shock: What a grouse, it has rained practically all week-end and when it stops its dark and freezing cold. As you know it is dark at 4 pm here at this time of year. Now stop whingeing. :P

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ksl » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 1:15 am

Plavt wrote:
ksl wrote:If I was in the west, I would be out strolling the countryside! But here, it's a little too hot! :-|


:shock: What a grouse, it has rained practically all week-end and when it stops its dark and freezing cold. As you know it is dark at 4 pm here at this time of year. Now stop whingeing. :P



True plavt, although i miss the sunday jaunts in the Lake District or around the moors, calling in on the local village for a nice cuppa tea! And also the cheap cars too!

I normally buy one every time i visit from an old school mate, with a garage, because its cheaper than renting from the airport!

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6005
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ksl » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 3:31 am

Wind In My Hair wrote:Well that last post is a nice decent length, something I can get my head around. Thanks!

I know what you mean about the computer addiction. I have a little of it myself but it's better these days. I too wish there was more of a countryside here, and that the weather were cooler. What makes you stay in Singapore?


Singapore could be my destiny I believe! I have deleted the other 10 paragraphs :lol: really :oops: I got carried away again, with my best seller! :wink: But basically business and family keep me here, and I don't mind, because i really believe it was fate too..and i'm ok with that! Especially when my daughter is rewarded with so much multicultural heritage bestowed upon her.

Singapore is a wonderful cultural place, where my duaghter will thrive and blossom, like the Orchids, she has already mastered the abacus, at 7 and her love of dance, is showing, the benefits of the multicultral influence, which i am more than happy to embrace, this is a wonderful learning environment for any child. I hope in the long run, that my daughter adopts Singapore as her home and contributes to the society in the future!

User avatar
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2306
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby Wind In My Hair » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:31 pm

ksl wrote:I have deleted the other 10 paragraphs :lol: really :oops: I got carried away again, with my best seller! :wink:

:lol:

You're quite a darling, ksl.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests