Singapore Expats Forum

Boxing

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Boxing

Postby ksl » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 1:06 am

Sorry wrong place! :oops: Adrenalin rush!

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:51 pm

ksl, for a long time I've wished you'd keep your posts short. Not that the long ones aren't good, just that I don't have the patience to read them all. So now you've finally gone and done it... a one-liner. And I've no clue what you're talking about! Guess in the end I'll just have to accept your long posts. :P

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:59 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:ksl, for a long time I've wished you'd keep your posts short. Not that the long ones aren't good, just that I don't have the patience to read them all. So now you've finally gone and done it... a one-liner. And I've no clue what you're talking about! Guess in the end I'll just have to accept your long posts. :P

Your quite right, I get so bored, I never know when to stop! :oops: The mrs keeps on at me too, to not get so involved, my excuse is that, I am truly addicted, to this flaming computer, its a real soul destroyer, If i wasn't in the forum, i'd be searching the net for everything and nothing :roll: and god forbid, I've got High School Musical on repeat 20 hrs a day, with my daughter on the other computer, just what is happening!

If I was in the west, I would be out strolling the countryside! But here, it's a little too hot! :-|

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 11:14 pm

Well that last post is a nice decent length, something I can get my head around. Thanks!

I know what you mean about the computer addiction. I have a little of it myself but it's better these days. I too wish there was more of a countryside here, and that the weather were cooler. What makes you stay in Singapore?

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 1:01 am

ksl wrote:If I was in the west, I would be out strolling the countryside! But here, it's a little too hot! :-|

:shock: What a grouse, it has rained practically all week-end and when it stops its dark and freezing cold. As you know it is dark at 4 pm here at this time of year. Now stop whingeing. :P

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 1:15 am

Plavt wrote:
ksl wrote:If I was in the west, I would be out strolling the countryside! But here, it's a little too hot! :-|

:shock: What a grouse, it has rained practically all week-end and when it stops its dark and freezing cold. As you know it is dark at 4 pm here at this time of year. Now stop whingeing. :P

True plavt, although i miss the sunday jaunts in the Lake District or around the moors, calling in on the local village for a nice cuppa tea! And also the cheap cars too!

I normally buy one every time i visit from an old school mate, with a garage, because its cheaper than renting from the airport!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 3:31 am

Wind In My Hair wrote:Well that last post is a nice decent length, something I can get my head around. Thanks!

I know what you mean about the computer addiction. I have a little of it myself but it's better these days. I too wish there was more of a countryside here, and that the weather were cooler. What makes you stay in Singapore?

Singapore could be my destiny I believe! I have deleted the other 10 paragraphs :lol: really :oops: I got carried away again, with my best seller! :wink: But basically business and family keep me here, and I don't mind, because i really believe it was fate too..and i'm ok with that! Especially when my daughter is rewarded with so much multicultural heritage bestowed upon her.

Singapore is a wonderful cultural place, where my duaghter will thrive and blossom, like the Orchids, she has already mastered the abacus, at 7 and her love of dance, is showing, the benefits of the multicultral influence, which i am more than happy to embrace, this is a wonderful learning environment for any child. I hope in the long run, that my daughter adopts Singapore as her home and contributes to the society in the future!

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:31 pm

ksl wrote:I have deleted the other 10 paragraphs :lol: really :oops: I got carried away again, with my best seller! :wink:

:lol:

You're quite a darling, ksl.