Singapore Expats Forum

Girlfriends Only - Part II after Data Was Lost

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
yo

Postby yo » Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:44 pm

hi girls!
loooong time didnt stop by, sorry.
any plan for coming thursday?
is anybody free to join??

cheers!

yo

Hermitage

Wonder if you ladies will be interested in this??

Postby Hermitage » Mon, 21 Apr 2008 3:47 pm

There's a wine and dine event at Botanics Garden next Sat (3rd May) from 12pm to 8pm. Details attached below. I am sure we will be able to find more friends of similar interest :)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
On May 3rd 2008, Hermitage will be hosting its inaugural " World of Wines" event at the Botanical Gardens. Hermitage Panel of Tasters have selected over 50 labels which classified as great value wines for 2008.
The event will be a lively and casual which offers the chance to taste at least 50 wines, specially selected by our Tasting Panel at Hermitage in a relaxed atmosphere on a Saturday afternoon.We will also be joined by all the brand-ambassadors from various vineyards, enabling them and their guests to talk with them face-to-face about their wines.
Sampling 50 type of wines at 1 dollar a glass is a best way of try the best valued wines A spread of great gourmet canapes specially crafted by exclusive chefs will be served during the event as well

Please call us at +65-64381120 or +65-96197179 to make your reservations. Email us at hermitage@hermitagewine.com

Date: 3rd May 2008
Venue: Botanical Gardens 1 Cluny Road S(259565) Function Room
Time : 12-8 PM
Price : 50 SGD nett

Amongst the wines featured will include BrokenWood, Antinori, Bollinger Champagne, Parker Coonawarra, D'aranberg, Domaine Trimbach, Francis Ford Coppola, Guigal and many many more great labels.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
From the team of Hermitage Wines

maimaya25

not so new in town, but still looking to meet new friends

Postby maimaya25 » Thu, 24 Apr 2008 3:32 am

Hi All,

I'm a Filipino-American lawyer and have been living here for about 10 months. While I do have a small group of close friends (most of whom I knew before moving here), we all work together... so I'm hoping to expand my social circle by finding some new friends.

Hope to meet some of you soon. Scanning through the posts y'all seem like a great bunch. :D

Cheers,
Maya

dbachelorgirl

Postby dbachelorgirl » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 1:43 pm

Hello ladies!

Back from a loooong trip, hope to see you gals next thursday? Any plans?

By the way, I'm looking for a home for a cute kitty. Hope someone is interested in adopting him, he remains nameless but is well trained to potty in his own litter :) Help?

Kisses..KK
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beerholder

cherryblue
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cherryblue » Tue, 29 Apr 2008 2:04 pm

lots of talks going on but no actions? :shock:

sunflowers

Postby sunflowers » Thu, 01 May 2008 11:13 am

It's open to all girls, so feel free to post for a thursday night girls meeting if you want :D

vogue21

Postby vogue21 » Sun, 04 May 2008 11:46 am

Hi girls, I'm new and have heard that this is a good forum. Please let me know when the next event is.