Singapore Expats Forum

LOST ?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ozchick
Editor
Editor

LOST ?

Postby ozchick » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 8:07 pm

What? Permanently ? Aghhhh...what sort of madness is this...must be those 2 glasses of red I just drank...God I can't get away with anything..
Where's the magic word ? Don't see it anywhere here......I am ruly ruly annoyed.....going to bed early now cos my conversations have been stolen by some cyber-thief.....bloody hell... :?
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 8:28 pm

LOST!

And we weren't even on a Airplane!

They did it because yesterday I passed 4000 posts! :mad:

Worse part there were some damn good threads there! Maybe JP will put in some effort for a change and not only say Oh! here's the link to the Google cache but maybe he'll try to help by doing either screenshots or copy and put it into a series of posts at least to get use on track. I tried this afternoon with BoardReader but with no luck. Anybody know how to access the google cache?

JP, let me know how to do it.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 9:07 pm

They say talk is cheap, so it's not a biggie. Let's just be glad that we're all still around! Much better to have an empty board and lots of intelligent good-looking posters (ahem) than a board full of words but no one around.

We have a clean slate. Let's celebrate! :D

Super_Star
Regular
Regular

Postby Super_Star » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 9:18 pm

WIMH, I like your positivity. 3 cheers to you! =D> =D> =D>

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 9:46 pm

Don't want to say, told you so, but over a month ago I did try and warn the "Admins" that there was strange things going on. Unfortunately they were ignored.

And the last backup was done 6 weeks ago?! :o

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 9:57 pm

Super_Star wrote:WIMH, I like your positivity. 3 cheers to you! =D> =D> =D>

Thanks, Super_Star. I daresay it annoys some people, but I don't give a damn! :)

Super_Star
Regular
Regular

Postby Super_Star » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:00 pm

Yeah you keep looking on the bright side and go on... spread the cheer sista! :wink:

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:11 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:LOST!

And we weren't even on a Airplane!

They did it because yesterday I passed 4000 posts! :mad:

Worse part there were some damn good threads there! Maybe JP will put in some effort for a change and not only say Oh! here's the link to the Google cache but maybe he'll try to help by doing either screenshots or copy and put it into a series of posts at least to get use on track. I tried this afternoon with BoardReader but with no luck. Anybody know how to access the google cache?

JP, let me know how to do it.

Google Guide search accessing google cache :wink:

WIMH Blowing in the wind; 8-) ! It's probably for the best, to get all that unpleasantness out of the way :wink: Although there was also some good threads too!

Re-born again, crikey, thats 7 of my lives gone, this year alone, :shock:

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 6:37 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:They say talk is cheap, so it's not a biggie. Let's just be glad that we're all still around! Much better to have an empty board and lots of intelligent good-looking posters (ahem) than a board full of words but no one around.

We have a clean slate. Let's celebrate! :D

Oh trust you WIMH ! While 'the chick' is struggling to keep her glass half full, yours would have to be so full that it must be spillin' out all over the place.
From my old church days I recall a hymn about this : "My cup is running over with joy joy joy" .....dear Lord forgive me my ungrateful attitude but that hymn really didn't do it for me....
Clean slate ?! Aghhh !
( Heads off to the gym to pummel something or other) :-|
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:14 am

ozchick wrote:Oh trust you WIMH ! While 'the chick' is struggling to keep her glass half full, yours would have to be so full that it must be spillin' out all over the place.

Emotionally, yes my cup runneth over. Physically, I wish! Yours probably works vice versa. :wink: