Singapore Expats

i love to eat but i want to slim down, anyone can help me

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
IcYiCeGaL

i love to eat but i want to slim down, anyone can help me

Post by IcYiCeGaL » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 6:54 pm

i love to eat, but i am very fat and would want to slim down. Tried a lots of pills but no use, would there be anyone who can help me to slim down by offering me some suggestions???

mayamomi
Regular
Regular

Post by mayamomi » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 8:39 pm

how about eating small frequent meals, snacking on healthy stuff only and doing lots of exercise (within your capabilities of course!) ??
:wink:
To you, he's a dog...
To me, he's everything...

Super_Star
Regular
Regular

Post by Super_Star » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 9:21 pm

Exercise is fantastic. Try interval training! It definitely works, you can feel yourself shrinking after just 2 weeks. All your bottoms start to feel "roomier".

Handzatwork

Re: i love to eat but i want to slim down, anyone can help m

Post by Handzatwork » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 12:07 am

IcYiCeGaL wrote:i love to eat, but i am very fat and would want to slim down. Tried a lots of pills but no use, would there be anyone who can help me to slim down by offering me some suggestions???
Take fresh lemon juice daily first thing when you are up.. will help you to clear your system daily and give you a kind of full feeling .... but do take smaller bite each time you are hungry.. dont' starve..Listen to your body clock, eat whenever you are hungry..ok dear :wink:

IcYiCeGaL

thank you for all the sugestions

Post by IcYiCeGaL » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 1:12 pm

thabk you all for the sugestions, i shall try it out, although exercise is not really something i do but for now, i shall give it a try. thank again

IcYiCeGaL

Post by IcYiCeGaL » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 1:25 pm

i was also wondering whether would there be anyone who have a diet receipe to let me know, i would stick to the receipe if i have them as frankly speaking, i did not study much and i really do not know wat are the food that would make me fat except for cakes & chocolate. i dun even know wat food has protien & carbo, wouls really appreciate if sumone could juz send me a receipe so that i can stick to it. i dun mind eating repeated food as long as i can slim down & it's not food that i dislike. thanks

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Fri, 07 Dec 2007 12:56 am

Hi ICYicegal,

i am on a program and the coach taught me wad food to eat and not according to my body type. Learn alot fr her... My colleagues and frens all noticed i lost weight! So happy!

Went to her bcos a few of my fens went to her and they ALL lost wight and became more pretty and handsome!hha...

Let me know if you are keen...cant pm u yet bcos there's a loss of data and all my posts were deleted and not counted...sad... :cry:

dimensionspectrum,

If you are recommending a company that you are using just post the name and address (storefront or clinic) here. That is allowed. However, if you are promoting an mlm or working for commission please advertise/solicit in the Classified section of this site. It's free and not in violation of forum policies regarding solicitation and advertising. When we see "Please PM me/email me/msn me" we tend to get suspicious as usually these are people trying to solicit business for gain.

IcYiCeGaL

Post by IcYiCeGaL » Sat, 08 Dec 2007 8:29 pm

dimensionspectrum, hi there, i saw your mesage but the thing is i am a newbie, i can't PM also and would appreciate if you would let me know about it but i have 1 enquiry, do i have to pay for it if i went to her to know about this diet receipe. thanks

OPT
Regular
Regular

Post by OPT » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 4:10 pm

There's this thing called will power - heard of it?

If you want to "slim down" then there is two things you MUST address.

1. Nutrition
2. Exercises

It's been proven over and over again low carb diet works best. This involves eating more protein and fat.

Exercise... gone are the days of the "fat burning zone" - well I hope. I have been trying to tell people this for nearly 20 years... only now people are starting to pick up on it.

Weight training (done correctly) and interval training works the best - end of story.

Stop looking for the solution in a bottle because it does not exist.

OPT
Regular
Regular

Post by OPT » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 4:17 pm

IcYiCeGaL wrote:i was also wondering whether would there be anyone who have a diet receipe to let me know, i would stick to the receipe if i have them as frankly speaking, i did not study much and i really do not know wat are the food that would make me fat except for cakes & chocolate. i dun even know wat food has protien & carbo, wouls really appreciate if sumone could juz send me a receipe so that i can stick to it. i dun mind eating repeated food as long as i can slim down & it's not food that i dislike. thanks
http://www.food-info.net/uk/foodcomp/table.htm

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 4:50 pm

OPT wrote:
IcYiCeGaL wrote:i was also wondering whether would there be anyone who have a diet receipe to let me know, i would stick to the receipe if i have them as frankly speaking, i did not study much and i really do not know wat are the food that would make me fat except for cakes & chocolate. i dun even know wat food has protien & carbo, wouls really appreciate if sumone could juz send me a receipe so that i can stick to it. i dun mind eating repeated food as long as i can slim down & it's not food that i dislike. thanks
http://www.food-info.net/uk/foodcomp/table.htm
http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/Dummies ... -4310.html

The low GL foods will help you, better control what you put in your mouth!

However for a starter, you may stop eating rice, potatoe, for a while, because they are high gl foods, you don't need them just now, once you lose some weight you can go back onto eating portion size only. Weight management you need! Fats are needed to burn, fats, so you can eats some..
You have enough information to get you going, so i won't confuse you anymore, than you are already confused.

Just remember Low GL foods not High GL Foods until you get to the weight you are happy with! and you probably won't even need exercise, however exercise will induce the metabolism and burn the fuel.

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 8:54 pm

i believe taking frequent small meals and exercise is the only way to give u permanent result.

IcYiCeGaL

Post by IcYiCeGaL » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 8:08 pm

Thank you very much for the info KSL & OPT, i shall go read out the article about GL from the website that you gave me(KSL) and would look into the graft from the website that you gave me(OPT) before i started eating some fatty or oily stuff, Really thanks a lot.

babilon

raw food

Post by babilon » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 8:55 am

try to eat raw food, and cut down on grains (bread, rice...), sugar, processed food, meat.
Do not use pills to slim down, they help only the company selling them. In nature you can find all you need, and first of all it gives you a healthy body if you follow its path.

brifusg
Regular
Regular

Post by brifusg » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:25 pm

one more tip: eat less (or not at all) chicken. Eat seafood instead.