Singapore Expats Forum

Teeth Whitening

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

gf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008

replies

Postby gf » Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:00 pm

Hi
I've replied most of the posts.
My apologies if I left anyone one, it gets a little confusing after some time.

Also, quite a few people pm ed to ask me if whitening would damage the teeth.
Whitening is generally accepted as the safest cosmetic procedure. It does not damage the teeth and it is reversible. Several aesthetic dental assocaitions all over the world have accepted whitening as the least invasive cosmetic procedure.
I'd have posted the websites, but not sure if it's allowed.

cheers
GF

gf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008

Re: replies

Postby gf » Sat, 24 Jul 2010 8:34 pm

cnono wrote:
gf wrote:Hi
I've replied most of the posts.
My apologies if I left anyone one, it gets a little confusing after some time.

Also, quite a few people pm ed to ask me if whitening would damage the teeth.
Whitening is generally accepted as the safest cosmetic procedure. It does not damage the teeth and it is reversible. Several aesthetic dental assocaitions all over the world have accepted whitening as the least invasive cosmetic procedure.
I'd have posted the websites, but not sure if it's allowed.

cheers
GF


i am interesting in it
could u show me the website? :D


Sure.
I've pmed you.
cheers

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:09 am

with so many types of whitening, which is the most effective?
so far, i see zoom! is the most expensive.
which should i go for ?
never too late to change!

gf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008

Postby gf » Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:38 am

momoko wrote:with so many types of whitening, which is the most effective?
so far, i see zoom! is the most expensive.
which should i go for ?


Honestly, they're all equally as effective.
In fact, the company that created Zoom bought over Britesmile (or is it the other way around, cant really remember) so they're from the same company. Cost of both is similar.
They're both in-office whitening systems.

marson83
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue, 06 Jan 2009

Website please

Postby marson83 » Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:54 pm

gf wrote:
momoko wrote:with so many types of whitening, which is the most effective?
so far, i see zoom! is the most expensive.
which should i go for ?


Honestly, they're all equally as effective.
In fact, the company that created Zoom bought over Britesmile (or is it the other way around, cant really remember) so they're from the same company. Cost of both is similar.
They're both in-office whitening systems.


GF please send me the website and contact number. thanks

plxy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 28 Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby plxy » Wed, 28 Jul 2010 4:46 pm

Hi Gf,

I've been looking to get my teeth whitened for a while now but have no idea where to go. Would you mind pm-ing me with the details of your website please? Thanks!

gacsyt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 28 Jul 2010

Postby gacsyt » Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:50 pm

hi gf, can i have your clinic name and address? thanks. pls email to me at eclair_gem@hotmail.com

vivienshoshanna
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri, 23 Jul 2010

Re: replies

Postby vivienshoshanna » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:30 am

gf wrote:
cnono wrote:
gf wrote:Hi
I've replied most of the posts.
My apologies if I left anyone one, it gets a little confusing after some time.

Also, quite a few people pm ed to ask me if whitening would damage the teeth.
Whitening is generally accepted as the safest cosmetic procedure. It does not damage the teeth and it is reversible. Several aesthetic dental assocaitions all over the world have accepted whitening as the least invasive cosmetic procedure.
I'd have posted the websites, but not sure if it's allowed.

cheers
GF


i am interesting in it
could u show me the website? :D


Sure.
I've pmed you.
cheers



can I also see the website? thank you

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35160
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:48 pm

No, you can't.

moderator

And I'm still watching and will continue to do so for as long as it takes......

tic....toc....tic....toc.....

Millicious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri, 30 Jul 2010

Postby Millicious » Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:30 am

I've done zoom whitening about 2 years ago and my teeth are somewhat yellow without maintenance. What most dentists neglect to mention is that once you whiten your teeth, especially for zoom-whitening, you have to go back yearly for maintenance. If not, teeth will yellow even more than before you started whitening. I'm don't drink much tea, coffee or red wine and found this to be very true.

gdrink
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 02 Aug 2010

Postby gdrink » Mon, 02 Aug 2010 8:04 pm

hi gf can i get your pm too? thanks :)

haceletkitovia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 05 Aug 2010

Postby haceletkitovia » Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:20 pm

hi gf,

i would like to request for your contact and these few following detail
the charges

*scaling and polishing
*take home whitening
*chairside whitening

you can catch mi at hacechew@hotmail.com

thank you

redside277
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 10 Aug 2010

Postby redside277 » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 4:21 pm

hi gf,

im interested to do whitening for my teeth. would like to know more about it. pls email me at michaelyang86@yahoo.com. Thank you.

andycruz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 12 Aug 2010

re: teeth treatment

Postby andycruz » Thu, 12 Aug 2010 7:19 pm

teeth treatment is best in singapore......

casey0587
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 24 Sep 2009

teeth whitening

Postby casey0587 » Tue, 17 Aug 2010 2:50 pm

gf, may i know your clinic? i would like to visit you one of these days for the teeth whitening treatment.
Email me at casey0587@hotmail.com


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests