Singapore Expats

Teeth Whitening

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Vida

Considering on Teeth Whitening~

Post by Vida » Thu, 11 Nov 2010 5:59 am

Hello Gf,

I chanced upon this forum while googling about teeth whitening and decided to register an account to ask for your clinic and services details.
May I trouble you to email me the details of your services on teeth whitening as well as the location of your clinic to [email protected] ?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.:)

Best regards,
Vida

gf
Regular
Regular

Re: interested in dental whitening!

Post by gf » Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:48 am

banananutcrunch wrote:hi gf,

may i know if the Zoom procedure is available at NHG too and if it is cheaper to do it over there?

pls pm/email me at [email protected] your contact details, consultation fees and costs of procedure at both T32 and NHG. thanks so much:)

hope to hear from you soon!
Hi,
yes it is available at NHG, but only at the DentalCare services side, which is the premium clinics branch. Not sure if it is available at ALL the dentalcare branches, but I have colleagues at the woodlands and Jurong branch and it is available there.
Whitening and all other more complex treatment are not available in the subsidised side though, and any such treatment will be referred to the other clinics, such as the DentalCare side. The subsidised side will only do scaling and polishing, extractions and fillings.

As for their pricing, you'd have to check with them.

cheers
GF

gf
Regular
Regular

Post by gf » Mon, 15 Nov 2010 1:15 am

gf wrote:

may i know if the Zoom procedure is available at NHG too and if it is cheaper to do it over there?

pls pm/email me at [email protected] your contact details, consultation fees and costs of procedure at both T32 and NHG. thanks so much:)

Hi,
yes it is available at NHG, but only at the DentalCare services side, which is the premium clinics branch. Not sure if it is available at ALL the dentalcare branches, but I have colleagues at the woodlands and Jurong branch and it is available there.
Whitening and all other more complex treatment are not available in the subsidised side though, and any such treatment will be referred to the other clinics, such as the DentalCare side. The subsidised side will only do scaling and polishing, extractions and fillings.

cheers
GF
Ooops sorry a slight correction:
if you're asking specifically about Zoom whitening, woodlands doesn't use Zoom. Think it's Britesmile instead.
Jurong would be using Zoom.
In my humble opinion, the results are similar anyway.
And now, they're from the same company.

cheers
GF

Steve O

teeth whitening

Post by Steve O » Thu, 18 Nov 2010 4:11 pm

Hi GF,

I've been following your posts on teeth whitening. My dentist in Bishan is charging $1200 for the in-clinic work (which includes 2 weeks of home-kit).

If your clinic is charging less for this, I would be interested to come for a consultation. Can you pls email me your website and clinic details. I have just joined so can't seem to do a pm to you, but hopefully you can send me a pm.

Thx!

My email: [email protected]

qingren

Post by qingren » Tue, 30 Nov 2010 4:53 pm

Hi GF, can pm me the pricing and info too? My fren wants to find a place do..

pinkhippo79

Post by pinkhippo79 » Wed, 01 Dec 2010 11:40 am

Hi GF,

Can u PM me your pricing and package for teeth whitening process and your clinic location, thanks :D

qingren

Post by qingren » Wed, 01 Dec 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks for the message Dr GF. Would like to know if u got do laser whitening also? will it be cheaper? Cos it looks abit ex. I will forward the info to my fren.

*wow must post how much then can PM?* :(

iamcarding

Post by iamcarding » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 1:43 pm

gf wrote:
gf wrote:

Hi,

cheers
GF
Ooops sorry a slight correction:
if you're asking specifically about Zoom whitening, woodlands doesn't use Zoom. Think it's Britesmile instead.
Jurong would be using Zoom.
In my humble opinion, the results are similar anyway.
And now, they're from the same company.

cheers
GF

hi gf,

i'm interested too.. can you please email to me your clinic, prices & other info? my email address is [email protected]. see you soon. thanks =)

komono

DIY way for teeth whitening

Post by komono » Sat, 04 Dec 2010 12:46 pm

There is DIY method you guys can try out to whiten the teeth.
Mix some baking soda with toothpaste and brush your teeth alternate day.
But of coz, u don't expect it'll have that whitening effect like what we did at clinic. But in the long run, you'll definitely see the difference!

ongws

Post by ongws » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 9:00 pm

hey i'm interested in this teeth whitening too. can pm me your clinic contacts gf? Do your clinic do orthodontic too? i planning to do it too.

rockboi84

Post by rockboi84 » Tue, 07 Dec 2010 2:45 pm

Hi gf,

Can you send your dental services and contact detail to [email protected].

I am looking to proceed with teeth whitening very soon.

Thank you.

JCBB

Post by JCBB » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 5:45 pm

i went for teeth whitening before at a branch near City Hall MRT but sadly i couldn't see much of a difference, if any. the dentist concluded that it is due to my natural shade which is a little yellowish so that was the best he could do. I was under subsidy so i paid about $300 for a lesson, i guess.

zuccamori

Teeth Whitening

Post by zuccamori » Fri, 24 Dec 2010 4:29 pm

Hi GF,

I am also interested to know more about teeth whitening at your clinic.
Could you please PM me?

Thanks!

Cheers!
Last edited by zuccamori on Tue, 08 Oct 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisX9

Teeth Whitening

Post by ChrisX9 » Fri, 04 Feb 2011 10:56 pm

Hi gf,

Kindly pm me your contact (incl website), and other details on teeth whitening (eg. costs etc). Thx!

diven7

Post by diven7 » Sat, 05 Feb 2011 3:43 am

Hi GF,

I am also interested to know more about teeth whitening at your clinic.
Could you please email me your website, cost for teeth whitening and your clinic location to [email protected]?

Thanks & Regards,
Diven