Singapore Expats

VeriteClinic in Japan (Before & After Pics) Amazing Work.

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
CACollegeDude

VeriteClinic in Japan (Before & After Pics) Amazing Work

Post by CACollegeDude » Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:44 am

I am desperately seeking more info on Dr.Fukuta of VeriteClinic.com

i googled him and coudlnt really find any feedback on him...either from patients he has operated on or people whove consulted with him probably because im not using a japanese search engine and most of his patients dont type in english (im assuming)

if anyone can direct me or point me in the right direction or even provide feedback themselves of this doc i would greatly appreciate it

in the meantime

heres a sampling of fukutas work what do u guys think?

someone pls tell me where i can find more info about him either online or on forums...i googled him and not much came up...
Last edited by CACollegeDude on Mon, 22 Oct 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CACollegeDude

Post by CACollegeDude » Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:51 am

does anyone have more info on this doctor?
i am considering him for a revision pls pls pls help if u can

babyangel
Regular
Regular

Verite Clinic

Post by babyangel » Sun, 21 Oct 2007 4:55 am

Hi CACollege Dude,

Yes, i notice that the results seem pretty good. I like the nose in the 3rd picture after the surgery. The nose is lengthened tremendously & yet it has a sharp but nice refined tip! I wonder how the surgeon did it cos from a shorter nose, it has become much longer & without extrusion. I hardly see such results coming from local surgeons. I must say the results are pretty impressive.

If someone has done surgery with this surgeon too, i would appreciate if you could share with us your experiences, the costs, etc. :)

CACollegeDude

Re: Verite Clinic

Post by CACollegeDude » Sun, 21 Oct 2007 2:29 pm

babyangel wrote:Hi CACollege Dude,

Yes, i notice that the results seem pretty good. I like the nose in the 3rd picture after the surgery. The nose is lengthened tremendously & yet it has a sharp but nice refined tip! I wonder how the surgeon did it cos from a shorter nose, it has become much longer & without extrusion. I hardly see such results coming from local surgeons. I must say the results are pretty impressive.

If someone has done surgery with this surgeon too, i would appreciate if you could share with us your experiences, the costs, etc. :)

hi i noticed u mentioned the issue of how a shorter nose could become so refined without extrusion.

extrusion is mainly only in area of concern in regards to silastic implants and ESPECIALLY "L-shaped" implants ..in the case of the fukuta patient he used Rib graft which is what Dr.Toriumi used on this patient.

through rib graft/ much projection/refinement can be achieved.