Singapore Expats

Counselling Services

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Post Reply
pramacha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 3:18 pm

Counselling Services

Post by pramacha » Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:31 pm

I recently started a counselling agency in Singapore. How do I pubplicize to individuals and organizations to use my services. I am in the process of getting my website done but how do I target MNCs?

Where do I get a list of businesses in Singapore ?

Kindly advise.

User avatar
Superglide
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 2:56 pm
Location: In a spacious appartment

Post by Superglide » Thu, 18 Oct 2007 1:03 pm

chamber of commerce.

All comes down to the right marketing of your services now...
If only we could pull out our brain and use only our eyes.
Pablo Picasso

User avatar
ksl
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5989
Joined: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 8:52 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Counselling Services

Post by ksl » Thu, 18 Oct 2007 2:43 pm

pramacha wrote:I recently started a counselling agency in Singapore. How do I pubplicize to individuals and organizations to use my services. I am in the process of getting my website done but how do I target MNCs?

Where do I get a list of businesses in Singapore ?

Kindly advise.
You can request a list of all foreign companies operating in Singapore, from the trade office at each Embassy. You can also make a standard template to be emailed at regular intervals, to each one of them,

Organise a seminar for each of the trade offices where by you can deliver your message with confidence in a networking climate opportunity, chamber meetings and such other activities.

But most important are the key words in side your website for search engines and surfers....Webdesigners normally do not optimise websites unless they are reqested to, and the cost is significantly increased. I would get the internet marketing for dummies, it will give you a sound basis to build on.

You may also wish to notify local authorities of your services, depending of course on the councelling you are offering! Which would be helpful to know?

Also trade organisations are a good way to get noticed!

pramacha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 3:18 pm

Thank u

Post by pramacha » Sun, 21 Oct 2007 2:26 am

Superglide wrote:chamber of commerce.

All comes down to the right marketing of your services now...
Thank u for your direction

pramacha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 3:18 pm

Re: Counselling Services

Post by pramacha » Sun, 21 Oct 2007 2:28 am

ksl wrote:
pramacha wrote:I recently started a counselling agency in Singapore. How do I pubplicize to individuals and organizations to use my services. I am in the process of getting my website done but how do I target MNCs?

Where do I get a list of businesses in Singapore ?

Kindly advise.
You can request a list of all foreign companies operating in Singapore, from the trade office at each Embassy. You can also make a standard template to be emailed at regular intervals, to each one of them,

Organise a seminar for each of the trade offices where by you can deliver your message with confidence in a networking climate opportunity, chamber meetings and such other activities.

But most important are the key words in side your website for search engines and surfers....Webdesigners normally do not optimise websites unless they are reqested to, and the cost is significantly increased. I would get the internet marketing for dummies, it will give you a sound basis to build on.

You may also wish to notify local authorities of your services, depending of course on the councelling you are offering! Which would be helpful to know?

Also trade organisations are a good way to get noticed!
Wow....Thank u for all the sound advise.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests