Singapore Expats Forum

Beach volleyball @KM8 Sentosa SAT 20th & SUN 21st Oct

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
EPL
Reporter
Reporter

Postby EPL » Mon, 22 Oct 2007 3:14 pm

Bro, you're definitely HOT :D

Indeed. You are a good player!

Please service the "spin" you talked about ok !

Sebastian wrote:glad I dragged my lazy b*88 to the beach for saturday, otherwise I would have missed yet another excellent game. Bunch of nice folks all of ya, will definitely come again. Now I just need to nurse my sores.
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live the questions now... Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live... into the answer ~Rainer Maria Rilke~

Sebastian
Regular
Regular

Postby Sebastian » Mon, 22 Oct 2007 3:28 pm

dont say like dat lei, shy :oops: as for the spins ,,, am trying to remember how to do it. Kinda rusty now.
Try a little kindness - Otis Redding

bigdaddi
Regular
Regular

Postby bigdaddi » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:01 am

Leela wrote:Mark, has anyone told you yet that Sebastian looks like a whiter version of you? I'm looking forward to seeing the two of you side by side... :o

LOL!!!! A Jeremy-ised version of me??? NOOOOOOO! :wink:

Does he take the piss out of you guys too???? :D

Well, i better shape up here cos whilst Seb is losing his, im gaining on mine!!!! LOLOL!

Have a great week everyone and nice to read that the standards getting better and better. I do get the odd email from old interested parties who didnt turn up via our article in the New Paper but ive told them to go direct to the forum and ask for you Jeremy if they're gonna follow through with their interest ....

See yas!
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and live like there's no tomorrow!