Singapore Expats Forum

Qatar Airways Interview

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
PRETTY DOLL
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 02 May 2010
Location: Philippines

may 22, 2010

Postby PRETTY DOLL » Mon, 10 May 2010 2:13 pm

HI SHINE-SHINE :)
GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU..C U ON THE OD.. BTW, WAT IS UR NATIONALITY? DO YOU STAY N SINGAPORE? DO U HAVE AN IDEA OF THE USUAL NUMBER APPLICANTS IN THIS COMING OD? LET'S KEEP PRAYING WE COULD MAKE THIS THROUGH....(SORRY FOR D MANY QUESTIONS) :o [/b]
Skies The LimiT

rampalicious87
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon, 10 May 2010

Postby rampalicious87 » Mon, 10 May 2010 3:58 pm

Hi.

Just a casual question. I am 22 and have not served NS. Is it ok for me to turn up for the OD?

User avatar
nextekcrew
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed, 07 Apr 2010

Re: may 22, 2010

Postby nextekcrew » Mon, 10 May 2010 9:23 pm

PRETTY DOLL wrote:HI SHINE-SHINE :)
GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU..C U ON THE OD.. BTW, WAT IS UR NATIONALITY? DO YOU STAY N SINGAPORE? DO U HAVE AN IDEA OF THE USUAL NUMBER APPLICANTS IN THIS COMING OD? LET'S KEEP PRAYING WE COULD MAKE THIS THROUGH....(SORRY FOR D MANY QUESTIONS) :o [/b]


why the CAPS? :shock: anyway the turnout is usually in the hundreds, are you flying to Singapore just to attend the OD? Good Luck to you!

User avatar
ShineShine
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Location: singapore

Postby ShineShine » Mon, 10 May 2010 10:58 pm

rampalicious87 wrote:Hi.

Just a casual question. I am 22 and have not served NS. Is it ok for me to turn up for the OD?


no harm trying!

rampalicious87
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon, 10 May 2010

Postby rampalicious87 » Tue, 11 May 2010 12:30 am

thanks for the encouragement Shineshine. =)
i will be enlisted on 7th June though. LOL.

Soakup
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 11 May 2010

Postby Soakup » Tue, 11 May 2010 7:12 pm

Hi, Qatars is located in Doha. If you pass the interview and get hired, will they also relocate your family (immediate ones like wife and kid) together with you to Doha?

User avatar
nextekcrew
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed, 07 Apr 2010

Postby nextekcrew » Tue, 11 May 2010 8:03 pm

Soakup wrote:Hi, Qatars is located in Doha. If you pass the interview and get hired, will they also relocate your family (immediate ones like wife and kid) together with you to Doha?



Doha is in Qatar, no they won't relocate your family. :)

User avatar
PRETTY DOLL
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 02 May 2010
Location: Philippines

Postby PRETTY DOLL » Wed, 12 May 2010 11:03 am

any suggestions on what to wear and what definite color of blazer for women?..i have a hard time on what to wear :o :o
Skies The LimiT

User avatar
PRETTY DOLL
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 02 May 2010
Location: Philippines

Postby PRETTY DOLL » Sat, 15 May 2010 6:08 pm

7 days to go,,,i'm nervous bUt excited!!! :x
Skies The LimiT

User avatar
ShineShine
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Location: singapore

Re: may 22, 2010

Postby ShineShine » Sat, 15 May 2010 10:52 pm

PRETTY DOLL wrote:HI SHINE-SHINE :)
GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU..C U ON THE OD.. BTW, WAT IS UR NATIONALITY? DO YOU STAY N SINGAPORE? DO U HAVE AN IDEA OF THE USUAL NUMBER APPLICANTS IN THIS COMING OD? LET'S KEEP PRAYING WE COULD MAKE THIS THROUGH....(SORRY FOR D MANY QUESTIONS) :o [/b]

\
Last edited by ShineShine on Sun, 30 May 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rampalicious87
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon, 10 May 2010

Postby rampalicious87 » Sat, 15 May 2010 11:02 pm

is it ok to take a full length photo manually rather than taken professionally? i dont think there's enough time to process the photo. :(

User avatar
nextekcrew
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed, 07 Apr 2010

Postby nextekcrew » Sun, 16 May 2010 9:02 am

rampalicious87 wrote:is it ok to take a full length photo manually rather than taken professionally? i dont think there's enough time to process the photo. :(


if the final photo turns out to be acceptable to you then by all means take it manually. :D I'm having mine taken today.

Tallevous?
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun, 02 May 2010

Postby Tallevous? » Sun, 16 May 2010 11:01 am

Hi all,

Anyone know how much roughly QR crew earn per month?

Thanks..:)

User avatar
nextekcrew
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed, 07 Apr 2010

Postby nextekcrew » Sun, 16 May 2010 6:57 pm

hey guys lets meetup on the 22nd!!! :D

User avatar
ShineShine
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Location: singapore

Postby ShineShine » Sun, 16 May 2010 10:11 pm

nextekcrew wrote:
rampalicious87 wrote:is it ok to take a full length photo manually rather than taken professionally? i dont think there's enough time to process the photo. :(


if the final photo turns out to be acceptable to you then by all means take it manually. :D I'm having mine taken today.


hi
where did u go to take ya photo?
I havent taken my photo yet, lazy.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests