Singapore Expats Forum

i love white men.....

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

brownsugar

i love white men.....

Postby brownsugar » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 2:48 pm

Here is a list to prove this statement
1) in Asia being beautiful means having features like white ppl

2) that's why you see more Asians going under the knife-korea good example

3) old white men dating young and beautiful girls(mind you its not the money,some of these girls are not poor) Why???

4)VERY RARE to see young/old Asian men with white,black,hispanic women.Worse still, you will never see an old Asian man with a young white girl.Am waiting to celebrate the day i will see one.
5)Most Asian women who live abroad,do not prefer their men.Why? There most be a reason.

This list is endless. Am not racist,i just wanna know why these things happen. Don't hate me.Clarify me.

Am not against interracial marriages.I just wanna know why we are protrayed bad in the media.
Last edited by brownsugar on Wed, 10 Oct 2007 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sourisso
Regular
Regular

Postby sourisso » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 2:51 pm

:love:

cutiebutie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cutiebutie » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 3:07 pm

Clearify you? Try one of the skin whiteners. :D

But seriously, you should grow up and stop your inferiority complex from taking over your thoughts and actions.

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 3:41 pm

Brown Sugar,
I am in no doubt it is you who has the inferiority complex along with some other Asians I have had the misfortune to encounter and just for the record I do not and never have lived in Asia.

I am not surprised about Asians going under the knife in Korea; did you know one in three marriages (mostly Korean females) in South Korea is to a foreigner? Sorry mate seems to indicate just how much young Korean girls value and Asian partner.

Too upset you more many Asian girls are happy with an older white guy for a variety of reasons so again what does that say about Asian men? I have read more than one account that tells me they bring it upon themselves. For example so many Asian males are often both licentious and puritanical. While enjoying sexual forays themselves and thus abusing somebody else's daughter they expect their spouse to be a virgin and loyal and trusted housewife - hypocrisy in the extreme - don't try to tell me it does not happen - you know it does!

I used to have a friend in London: a black man - he dated a Japanese girl - her father did not like it one little bit........................ :(
Last edited by Plavt on Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jockney
Regular
Regular

Postby jockney » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 4:12 pm

Brown Sugar,
you as we are all entitled to your opinions, but I would be careful as they say....leading with the chin! :wink:

sprite
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Asian women white men.....

Postby sprite » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 4:14 pm

brownsugar wrote:This list is endless.

No actually, it isn't -- it stops after #5. I will tell you what seems 'endless' though: your incessant babblings on interracial relationships.

Really, who cares? :roll:

mayamomi
Regular
Regular

Postby mayamomi » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 4:37 pm

i think u're definitely being racist ... don say u're not ... and u probably also had ur girlfriend taken away by some caucasians... :P

i dunno what ur point is in starting this thread and the one on the advertisements about people hating themselves... they all seem to be against the caucasians/eurasians... why?? what are u trying to stir up here?

1) in Asia being beautiful means having features like white ppl

it has already been explained in the other thread about the pan asian faces and all ... u didn't read after u started the thread???

one of the commonest features of the asian face is a flat nose... hence they go under the knife for this but its not only the white pple have high bridges.. the indians too have them.. .so from ur statement, its obvious u do have something against the whites...

2) that's why you see more Asians going under the knife-korea good example

people going under the knife.... its a worldwide thing... and its a woman's thing too... :wink: in fact, its more of a human nature... everyone wants to look good, and beauty is subjective...

3) old white men dating young and beautiful girls(mind you its not the money,some of these girls are not poor) Why???

its really not ur problem... but like i said, u probably got ur gf taken away ... :D here u seem to have something against women too... bcz u're implying those who are dating the old white men are after their money (but then of cos in this case, u're right cos there are some around -- read threads on SPGs...)

on second thoughts, maybe bcz the old white men are more matured and not like some young or maybe old, asian men who are so childish posting silly posts???

4)VERY RARE to see young/old Asian men with white,black,hispanic women.Worse still, you will never see an old Asian man with a young white girl.Am waiting to celebrate the day i will see one.

perhaps the older generation of asian men u're talking about do not speak english?? hence there cannot be communication between them?

we also seldom see old asian women with young white men do we? in the asian culture especially the older generation, they're generally more conservative and normally stick to their partners even though there are problems...

5)Most Asian women who live abroad,do not prefer their men.Why? There most be a reason

here u seem to be sneering at the men... u're against so many people, aren't u?? are u very unhappy in ur life?

anyway, i'll try to "clearify" u with my personal opinion, don quote me though...

perhaps its a case of "the grass is always greener on the other pasture"??

btw, what made u come up with these statements? do u have any statistics to back u ??

and no, i don hate u, i feel sorry for u... :cry:
To you, he's a dog...
To me, he's everything...

zhoumulian

Postby zhoumulian » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 9:08 pm

so i'm just confused....OP what is your question that you're hoping to get clarified?

is why, in terms of interracial relationships white men/asian women is a much more common sight than asian men/ any other race of women?

for perspective, i'm curious about your age, gender, nationality, ethnicity...

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 9:37 pm

zhoumulian wrote:for perspective, i'm curious about your age, gender, nationality, ethnicity...

Well, we already know he's more than likely Chinese as he's admitted to being Asian. Most probably male based on his posts and Nationality? Either Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese is my guess and maybe 14~16 years old and still in school (possibly a little older maybe and in one of the Poly's or Uni(doubt that though). Anyway, that's my guess, I'd like to know as well because the dude's got big problems of self-esteem.

fefe

Re: i love white men.....

Postby fefe » Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:31 pm

brownsugar wrote:5)Most Asian women who live abroad,do not prefer their men.Why? There most be a reason.

This list is endless. Am not racist,i just wanna know why these things happen. Don't hate me.Clarify me.

Am not against interracial marriages.I just wanna know why we are protrayed bad in the media.

My opinion though, is not the race Asian or caucasian itself. Generally Asian girls who have lived abroad realise that the world it "out there", not merely Singapore or Malaysia. Having been living abroad, they realise there is more to what life can offer than what you see and get in Singapore and Malaysia. So, given that, hanging out with a typical Asian guy will be boring sad to say, hanging out with a more global guy, a globetrotter, an expatriate will definitely be more interesting. So, if you were an Asian girl who have seen a fair bit of the world, which would you choose?

On the other hand, Asian girls of such do hang out with Asian men too, but probably those who also have seen and lived in other parts of the world too.

meted

Postby meted » Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:58 pm

Well I think it's a fair question... too bad all the replies end up using generalizations and stereotypes about Asians to back them up. Obviously this is a controversial topic, so I won't bother joining in. I just want to say that I don't think it is wrong that he/she asked these questions.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:36 am

meted wrote:Well I think it's a fair question... too bad all the replies end up using generalizations and stereotypes about Asians to back them up. Obviously this is a controversial topic, so I won't bother joining in. I just want to say that I don't think it is wrong that he/she asked these questions.

meted,

Welcome to the board and welcome to Singers. Hope your startup is a great success. :wink:

Sometimes it helps to do a visit to a posters profile and look on the profile page for the link saying "find all posts by {member}". This will then give you a idea of the person(ality). Especially helps if they only have a couple of posts (couple of dozen or less). Old coot like me well, lets say I'm like the tides I ebb & flow.

This topic? Well, let's just say it's been done to death before. If you're bored you can start on this bloated thread: Singaporeans & Caucasians