Singapore Expats Forum

iceskating/icehockey

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Lilyanz
Regular
Regular

Postby Lilyanz » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 10:58 pm

hahaha.. dude im chilled man. you got a point there. here is pretty hot. But people who havent gotta chance to skate on ice and wanna try. whats wrong with that? Damn right we dont have ice falling down from the sky. Well what u think bout skim boarding? i find it dumb. theres no wave in singapore n theres people still going to beach to skim. But what matter mosts if your enjoyin it everything dosent matters. Its their own choice why shud you even bother in the first place..

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Jeppo » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 9:50 am

Jamesharding wrote:Calm down there now children. I personally just don't see the point in being in southeast Asia and then trying to be cold

Children? Do you realise how condescending and arrogant you are coming across as? When you were in Europe did you ever want to go to the beach or do summer related activities? Or did you only do snow/ice related activities? Just because you grew up in a cold climate doesn't mean everyone did and became sick of the weather like you apparently did. Putting down people just because they want to do things you are sick of won't help you make friends.

viv81

Postby viv81 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:22 am

xxx
Last edited by viv81 on Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesharding

Postby Jamesharding » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 6:51 pm

ooooooooook. I was actually just joking... then a bunch of people jumped down my throat...anyway, enjoy your ice-skating :)
Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll. Singapore is slightly lacking some of these vital life ingredients

Lilyanz
Regular
Regular

Postby Lilyanz » Tue, 11 Mar 2008 8:21 pm

woah wad a cold joke. *coughing* too freeze up to laugh.

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”