Singapore Expats Forum

Cathay Pacific

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cythx » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 2:40 pm

chloe0912,just be formal. My group got the question is come out new idea for the inflight service. After discussion, give the top THREE only.
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

chloe0912

Postby chloe0912 » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 2:45 pm

cythx wrote:chloe0912,just be formal. My group got the question is come out new idea for the inflight service. After discussion, give the top THREE only.

formal??means like the way of OL wear??
oic thanks alot!!

gramlins

Postby gramlins » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:23 am

chloe0912 wrote:
cythx wrote:chloe0912,just be formal. My group got the question is come out new idea for the inflight service. After discussion, give the top THREE only.

oic thanks alot!!

Hi guys and gals, any more update out there? Any 1 have anything to report after the interview or heard of anything? :shock:
I believe I will fly... by Rrr Kellie..hehehe..

chloe0912

Postby chloe0912 » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:06 pm

gramlins wrote:
chloe0912 wrote:

oic thanks alot!!

Hi guys and gals, any more update out there? Any 1 have anything to report after the interview or heard of anything? :shock:[/quotto

back from the interview! luckily hav the chance go to 2nd interview~so happy but nervous too cos dunno what kind of question they all going to ask!! but the interviewer for today very nice and friendly!!

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cythx » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 7:23 am

chloe0912 , congrates!!! Two of my friend also going for tomorrow 2nd interview. I heard is they are going to test on the language that you state in your resume. I'm not so sure about it.
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

eunice1982

Postby eunice1982 » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 8:34 am

cythx wrote:chloe0912 , congrates!!! Two of my friend also going for tomorrow 2nd interview. I heard is they are going to test on the language that you state in your resume. I'm not so sure about it.

Hi cythx, u may not know me as i am new here. I will b going to 2nd interview as well but any idea how will the language test like?its oral or written.Hard or easy.I am so worried.Thx for ur help!!

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cythx » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 8:50 am

eunice1982, as from the briefing they give... i just know they will ask you to read something in different language that you state in your resume. And I get to know from other people that they will have english test too. I can say I'm not very sure about it.

chloe0912

Postby chloe0912 » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 12:53 pm

hey there u all going to interview tml??mine is on sunday!! haha remember come back post some tips for me ya!! thanks!!

eunice1982

Postby eunice1982 » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 3:43 pm

cythx wrote:eunice1982, as from the briefing they give... i just know they will ask you to read something in different language that you state in your resume. And I get to know from other people that they will have english test too. I can say I'm not very sure about it.

Hi,cythx...thanks for ur info...wish u gd luck on SIA interview this Sat...:)

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cythx » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 3:48 pm

eunice1982, thank you very much! :D

Gling

Postby Gling » Sat, 07 Jun 2008 11:59 pm

Anyone mind to share their experience on the second interview?? Thanks a lot!

materialistic_bimbo

Postby materialistic_bimbo » Sun, 08 Jun 2008 12:02 am

i had my 2nd interview today, and the guy gave me a green card and said he will contact me in 6 weeks then suddenly before i went out he asked if i was in a rush and asked me to go to the other room to fill up the visa application and and make an appoinment for the medical check up. my medical check up is on th 14th, still so scared.

2nd interview is very very unpredictable, personally they will ask you question based on your resume.

good lucks for the coming rounds people.

materialistic_bimbo

Postby materialistic_bimbo » Sun, 08 Jun 2008 12:06 am

oh ya before that i met a few people and only 1 said he got offered a medical check up. and when the guy told me i have to wait for 6 weeks i was devasted and then i dunno what make him change his mind. but still i am so god damn it happy, and hope i pass my medical. i missed the sia interview today tho.

Gling

Postby Gling » Sun, 08 Jun 2008 10:09 am

Thank you. How about the language test? Was it hard?

prankenstein

Postby prankenstein » Sun, 08 Jun 2008 11:34 am

I've gone for 1st round interview and received a card that says your application is under consideration, if not contacted within two weeks means application unsuccessful. Anyone has any idea what is this all about? is it a polite way of informing those candidates who failed that they are not qualified?