My Gym Children's Fitness Centre

Discuss the various enrichment courses that interests your child. It can be tuition classes to robotics courses.
Rennie

My Gym Children's Fitness Centre

Post by Rennie » Mon, 06 Sep 2004 7:35 am

Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone has heard of My Gym, it is located at Woodlands and I stay in the east. Heard that it is worth trying the place out for my kids but it is quite a distance from home.

Long Live

My Gym Children

Post by Long Live » Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:19 pm

Hi there,

You should try it as the program changes every week and my children just adore the cnter. We go there about twice a week but if you are staying far away from Woodlands, you can always come once a week. There are also some other gyms which you may try and it may be more convenient but My GYM is defintely worth a try.

Hope my comments helped!

Betty

Post by Betty » Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:37 pm

Hi,

I have two boys and they just adore the place. Equipment is new and the staff are just terrific. The program is fantastic and they have loads of fun. We stay at the West and it takes us about 25 mins by the expressway.

Ciao!

Betty

Helen

Post by Helen » Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:15 pm

Hi there
I am new to Singapore and would love to take my 2 year old daughter to gym class. Can you advise me where My Gym is, we are currently staying in Orchard area and are hoping for our permanent home to be in this area
Thanks!

Karen

Post by Karen » Fri, 15 Oct 2004 7:15 pm

Hi Helen,

Since you stay in the Orchard area, there's this place called The Little Gym at Forum Mall. I've heard many good things about the place. They're right beside McDonalds.

Welcome to Singapore!

Jenx

Re: My Gym Children

Post by Jenx » Tue, 19 Oct 2004 7:40 pm

Hi can you tell me where the gym in Woodlands is?

Thanks

Jen

quote="Long Live"]Hi there,

You should try it as the program changes every week and my children just adore the cnter. We go there about twice a week but if you are staying far away from Woodlands, you can always come once a week. There are also some other gyms which you may try and it may be more convenient but My GYM is defintely worth a try.

Hope my comments helped![/quote]

Post by Guest » Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:24 pm

Thanks Karen
Have been and we are enrolling for the holidays!

platinum121

playworkz

Post by platinum121 » Mon, 01 Nov 2004 4:10 pm

Hi,

there are a couple of places with excellent programmes for kids. Heard of playworkz? check them out at www.playworkz.com.sg . They are located at Milenia Walk, so that's real convenient.

Rennie

My Gym

Post by Rennie » Thu, 11 Nov 2004 5:38 am

Hi there,

My Gym is at Woodlands Civic Centre, opposite Causeway Point. Don really know the address but you can call them at 6892 1731.

Yep, have tried both the one at forum and Playworkz but my kids chose the one at Woodlands. Sizewise, it is the same but much newer and I must say that the teachers there are more engaged compared to other centres.

There is the other one in the East. it is located at Katong Square. Have not heard much about it. Can give it a go too!

But you can still try the others and see for yourself.

Have fun!