Singapore Expats

10 Best Things About Being Single

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Sun, 20 Jan 2008 6:55 pm

i hate the tissue thing. even kfc tv advert is promoting it.

i just want to bin it and when they come back to the table, i just say "soli la but where got tissue? dont have wat, so i sit down lor".

Eze
Regular
Regular

Post by Eze » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 3:57 pm

But where do you find 10 cents tissue packs nowadays?? Cheapest is 20-30 cents now~~~

or maybe $2 for 5 packs from those aged pple sitting along the walkway.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:52 pm

Eze wrote:But where do you find 10 cents tissue packs nowadays?? Cheapest is 20-30 cents now~~~

or maybe $2 for 5 packs from those aged pple sitting along the walkway.

No lah, not find, give oldy 10 cents lah take tissue ready, not 2$ for 5 pak 5 cents X 5 pak = 25 cents, but 25 cents not good business lah, pay 10cents only! Make $ much better!

Wife = 5$ not good too, tissue good, give me tissue lah, ready, Single good, tissue 10 cents, wife 5$, more lah, jigga jig, kost money only! Crikey I'm exhausted!

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:08 pm

i cant work it out! anyone got a abacus? :P

Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Forks » Mon, 11 Feb 2008 9:20 pm

my dad and mom lived a life where they had their single time and together time and never did the two mix.

My ex wife and I had all the single time we could handle with no together time, so the inevitable happened.

So you can be married and single at the same time.

bloomingSAKURA

Post by bloomingSAKURA » Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:15 pm

hey guys! just joined the forum. and i just can't help myself writing something down here. been single (and still loving it!) for the past 3 years and the best thing i love about it is... there's nobody to compromise with!!!! :lol: u stick to your own rules.
BUT.. things can always change. who knows in the next few days or months or years i might feel that i really need someone. what's important for me is to enjoy life, either by being single or hitched... it doesn't really matter as long as i'm happy.
work hard... play hard.

pollyminaz

Post by pollyminaz » Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:10 pm

From all that i've read, being single sound very unfufiling...

deadbabyroach

Post by deadbabyroach » Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:49 am

Unless you are super good looking and immune to most STDs, you have to WORK to get some.

r0llerc0aster

Post by r0llerc0aster » Wed, 27 Feb 2008 3:25 pm

i think the good thing about being single is that you can be sure that u are being yourself and that you will have time for your family and friends. one danger of dating someone is that there will be that special someone in your "priority list" that will take up quite a bit of time, so u may end up comprising on quality time with family/friends.

but of cos, the nice thing abt dating is how you and that significant other can share this "world" exclusive to the both of u :)

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Re: 10 Best Things About Being Single

Post by Asian_Geekette » Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:14 pm

ksl wrote:11. I get to play with my joystick!!!
ksl,
I thought only single men gets to enjoy playing with their joystick alone lah! :P

Joke, joke, joke...
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Tue, 04 Mar 2008 1:49 pm

deadbabyroach wrote:Unless you are super good looking and immune to most STDs, you have to WORK to get some.
Not with bored housewives :lol: :) :wink: :P Calm down, she's not bored yet :roll:
ksl,
I thought only single men gets to enjoy playing with their joystick alone lah!
Oh no, most women would rather take manual control, while half asleep, and especially if your on auto pilot, so that you don't start causing turbulence... 8-) Just leave a little tip, in the kitchen before going to work. they love game play (Especially catholic girls) they normally take confession once a week :)

"Forgive me father for i have sinned! I was so very tired and dreamt my partner, was about to drill me, it was a nightmare waiting to happen, then i was overcome by the devil inside of me, I switched the drill off automatic pilot, and just took control and landed him safely" But where did you you learn to control such joysticks my dear? I did a couple of courses in Geyland Father :oops: :oops: :oops: But my hubby seems happy these days, because he goes to work with a smile on his face! and i get to finish my dreams :wink:

Des
Regular
Regular

Being single

Post by Des » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 1:48 am

well being single also meants that no one can control ur life, hehehe he best is that you can do whatever you like or hate cause nobody control u... stay single and enjoy life 1st, once married hard liao man, I wish i'm single, hehehe

birkin

Post by birkin » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 7:51 pm

Being single is GREAT if you are the independent sort. (enjoying it very much at the moment)

But when you've met the right person, everything changes :wink:

girlabsolut

Post by girlabsolut » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 2:05 am

i'm gonna add on some more to the list :)

1. you don't have to worry about hurting anyone.

2. you can flirt around freely and openly.

3. you can get better quality orgasms. (okay, that's in my opinion..)

4. party all night without your guy/girl calling you all night (!)

5. there is no need to go out when you don't feel like it.

there's more, but i'm gonna stop now.

tingal79
Regular
Regular

Post by tingal79 » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 9:16 pm

why do I have this feeling that this thread is for sour grapes?