Singapore Expats Forum

I'm dying for an answer!!!! Help please!!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
reizo

Postby reizo » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 8:23 pm

I know dat u need PHYSICS in ur O's....

redprada

Postby redprada » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 6:00 pm

my flat foot doesn't really affect me that much. its just that recently went to this shoe shop. ergo-lab. then i stepped on the mechanic mat thing, then showed that i've got flat foot. so they sold me arches to put inside my shoes. and i have to wear Birkenstock slippers as well. they said its to prevent the bone of my leg from growing up slanted then i'll be unable to stand straight. so i wear these arches now lo. haha :)

Arizona

Postby Arizona » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 6:06 pm

MsRedPrada, you're 15 yrs old and you dream of becoming a pilot.

Hats off to you for having such a goal.

The road enroute is not that easy. Pilots have one of the most demanding jobs in the world, especially fighter pilots, chopper pilots and space shuttle pilots ( which would make you an astronaut ).

Focus on your books now with the goal in hand.

I know sometimes it seems a little discouraging to note the gender ratio but hey

if you want something bad, come hell or highwater, you're gonna goddamn get it girl!

Ready to take off!!!

PS: Apologies for the language.

redprada

Postby redprada » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 7:45 pm

THANKS :D anyway seriously, i think you're right man. i keep dreaming about things, i can't seem to focus on reality. like i should be in my books but i'd be surfing the web on uni courses or on airplanes. and those are only gonna affect me next time right! i'm a dreamer not a do-er, and it sucks! dunno, just can't seem to focus.. and you're very encouraging :D thank you very much! i should wake up from my dream to be able to achieve it. thanks a lot.

the language's cool :)

Arizona

Postby Arizona » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 7:58 pm

'Word' ( Gawd feels good to be hip again ).