Singapore Expats Forum

THE REAL FNDC - 14TH SEPT 2007

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
User avatar
ukdesigner
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat, 10 Mar 2007
Location: Closer than you think

THE REAL FNDC - 14TH SEPT 2007

Postby ukdesigner » Mon, 10 Sep 2007 1:14 am

As our illustrious leader and organiser is away this weekend i have been asked to organise FNDC... you lucky lucky people. :lol:

Details will follow in the next day so watch this space for more details :D

There's nothing to be scared off and as usual EVERYBODY is welcome, regulars and newbies alike. \:D/

OK.... the time and place is set...

Date: 14th September
Venue: Fashion bar at Clarke Quay (right by the fountain in the centre)
Dress: Come to show off / impress etc etc (its a fashion bar)
Time: 8pm onwards

Everyone is welcome. We wont be hard to spot as I have arranged for us to have one of the booths at the back. We are quite a mixed group but if you really really get stuck look out for a guy with a shaved head!! That's me! Can't go wrong really.

PM me if you want any more details. Here's to the weekend and let's kick it off in style (pun intended) :lol:
Last edited by ukdesigner on Tue, 11 Sep 2007 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't p*ss me off! I am running out of places to hide the bodies.

tilly
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

good news!

Postby tilly » Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:30 pm

i'm waiting...

User avatar
ukdesigner
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat, 10 Mar 2007
Location: Closer than you think

Postby ukdesigner » Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:50 pm

smart arse!!! :tongue:
Don't p*ss me off! I am running out of places to hide the bodies.

KarlRaven
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri, 07 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby KarlRaven » Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:27 pm

Count me in ..

User avatar
babykasim
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 18 Jun 2005
Location: 1 22N, 103 48E

Re: THE REAL FNDC - 14TH SEPT 2007

Postby babykasim » Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:27 pm

ukdesigner wrote:OK.... the time and place is set...

Date: 14th September
Venue: Fashion bar at Clarke Quay (right by the fountain in the centre)
Dress: Come to show off / impress etc etc (its a fashion bar)
Time: 8pm onwards



oh sh*t! i always want to check that place out but wouldn't be able to make it this week!!
make sure you guys organise another round of FNDC there ya ;)

User avatar
ukdesigner
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat, 10 Mar 2007
Location: Closer than you think

Postby ukdesigner » Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:47 pm

I'm sure Kitten Heel will sort something out when she's back. Shame you can't make it this week. Wanna make a party of it!!!
Don't p*ss me off! I am running out of places to hide the bodies.

Happydays
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu, 03 May 2007

Re: THE REAL FNDC - 14TH SEPT 2007

Postby Happydays » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:11 am

ukdesigner wrote:As our illustrious leader and organiser is away this weekend i have been asked to organise FNDC... you lucky lucky people. :lol:

Details will follow in the next day so watch this space for more details :D

There's nothing to be scared off and as usual EVERYBODY is welcome, regulars and newbies alike. \:D/

OK.... the time and place is set...

Date: 14th September
Venue: Fashion bar at Clarke Quay (right by the fountain in the centre)
Dress: Come to show off / impress etc etc (its a fashion bar)
Time: 8pm onwards

Everyone is welcome. We wont be hard to spot as I have arranged for us to have one of the booths at the back. We are quite a mixed group but if you really really get stuck look out for a guy with a shaved head!! That's me! Can't go wrong really.

PM me if you want any more details. Here's to the weekend and let's kick it off in style (pun intended) :lol:



Shaved head = Bald hahahaha
and yup I'll be there and maybe early 7ish (so if anyone wants to come along give us a PM) as I should finish early on friday (famous last words)

cu friday

User avatar
ukdesigner
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat, 10 Mar 2007
Location: Closer than you think

Postby ukdesigner » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:13 am

well you wont be alone.... you'll have your manbag with you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't p*ss me off! I am running out of places to hide the bodies.

User avatar
amui
Regular
Regular
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby amui » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 4:49 pm

Big questions here..

Should I go or not? U know why ukdesigner..

Need to dress up? such as????

User avatar
CAT777
Regular
Regular
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat, 07 Jul 2007
Location: PARADISE

Re: THE REAL FNDC - 14TH SEPT 2007

Postby CAT777 » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 5:43 pm

Happydays wrote:
ukdesigner wrote:As our illustrious leader and organiser is away this weekend i have been asked to organise FNDC... you lucky lucky people. :lol:

Details will follow in the next day so watch this space for more details :D

There's nothing to be scared off and as usual EVERYBODY is welcome, regulars and newbies alike. \:D/

OK.... the time and place is set...

Date: 14th September
Venue: Fashion bar at Clarke Quay (right by the fountain in the centre)
Dress: Come to show off / impress etc etc (its a fashion bar)
Time: 8pm onwards

Everyone is welcome. We wont be hard to spot as I have arranged for us to have one of the booths at the back. We are quite a mixed group but if you really really get stuck look out for a guy with a shaved head!! That's me! Can't go wrong really.

PM me if you want any more details. Here's to the weekend and let's kick it off in style (pun intended) :lol:



Shaved head = Bald hahahaha
and yup I'll be there and maybe early 7ish (so if anyone wants to come along give us a PM) as I should finish early on friday (famous last words)

cu friday


Shaved head=Bald head=SEXY AND SMART HEAD

DO NOT miss yr chance to come FNDC and to see ukdesigner in action...he is the big BOSS this Fri :king:

User avatar
ukdesigner
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat, 10 Mar 2007
Location: Closer than you think

Postby ukdesigner » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 5:45 pm

:kiss:
Don't p*ss me off! I am running out of places to hide the bodies.

tilly
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby tilly » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 9:27 pm

amui yes you should come! you always look great so can't be that hard to look even more fabulous!!

User avatar
amui
Regular
Regular
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby amui » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:51 am

[quote="tilly"]amui yes you should come! you always look great so can't be that hard to look even more fabulous!![/quote]

Wow, do I look great Tilly? ahh you are sooo swweeetttt...I'm blushing.... :oops: But I thought I look cool 8-) ..(yeah right, I wish)

Hardly notice I look great..So how come no one flirted with me? I wonder why....

tilly
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby tilly » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 8:12 am

maybe they did and you didn't notice!

yankee_ibanez
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby yankee_ibanez » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:18 am

see u all there tomorrow..
need some beers after the tremors.. :lol:
Cheers,
Amit.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests