Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for Intellectual Company of the Female Gender

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
musk

Looking for Intellectual Company of the Female Gender

Postby musk » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 1:14 am

Hi,
I'm new here in SG; and am employed in the IT sector.
Which would equate to Work, work and MORE work...and am getting bored of the routine of work Vs Home.
And would like to meet some people who are like minded.
LIKE MINDED - Deeply interested in Music, Art, Nature, Silence and Intellectual.
Allow me to be straight forward here, I am NOT essentially looking for a Physical relationship ...i'm just bored and am interested in exploring this nice place with some female company. Why only female you may ask...well that's my preference to make it simple. To make it sound technical, i'm not a gay!
I'm interested in travel as well, if we get along, we could see places around too.
I'd prefer an initial meeting over some coffee / Drinks to understand one another and take it up from there.
PM me if interested.
There's a Mathematical difference between Noise and Music.

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Dounut » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 9:56 am

How do you define "Intellectual" ? ? :o

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Jeppo » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 9:58 am

Dounut wrote:How do you define "Intellectual" ? ? :o

Big T.ts? :lol:

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Dounut » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 9:59 am

Jeppo wrote:
Dounut wrote:How do you define "Intellectual" ? ? :o

Big T.ts? :lol:

:o :o :o

Superglide
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Looking for Intellectual Company of the Female Gender

Postby Superglide » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:07 am

musk wrote:Hi,
I'm new here in SG; and am employed in the IT sector.
Which would equate to Work, work and MORE work...and am getting bored of the routine of work Vs Home.
And would like to meet some people who are like minded.
LIKE MINDED - Deeply interested in Music, Art, Nature, Silence and Intellectual.
Allow me to be straight forward here, I am NOT essentially looking for a Physical relationship ...i'm just bored and am interested in exploring this nice place with some female company. Why only female you may ask...well that's my preference to make it simple. To make it sound technical, i'm not a gay!
I'm interested in travel as well, if we get along, we could see places around too.
I'd prefer an initial meeting over some coffee / Drinks to understand one another and take it up from there.
PM me if interested.

Bro,

there's a "dating" button right on top.

Kitten Heel
Regular
Regular

BBC News

Postby Kitten Heel » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:29 pm

By the way, has anyone seen the recent research about how men are looking for good looking women and women are looking for men with deep pockets? ; P

Men looking for women with a brain is definitely a departure from the norm. I'll take it as a sign that we human race has somehow evolved to a higher level (at least one specimen of the male species anyway) Thank God for that ; )

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Re: BBC News

Postby Asian_Geekette » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 1:13 pm

Kitten Heel wrote:By the way, has anyone seen the recent research about how men are looking for good looking women and women are looking for men with deep pockets? ; P

Men looking for women with a brain is definitely a departure from the norm. I'll take it as a sign that we human race has somehow evolved to a higher level (at least one specimen of the male species anyway) Thank God for that ; )

That's the one posted in the CNN website, right?

There's always an exception to the norm. :)
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

guruvishwanath
Chatter
Chatter

Postby guruvishwanath » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 2:30 pm

Report shmeport! Intellectual! shmentellectual! Bah! Ladies! Let me assure of one thing. And as guy, I am willing to admit this without the need of pain sticks and candle wax torture. Men are genetically pre-disposed to be neanderthals. We seek intellectual solace because we are tired of playing games and would have a company where you dont have to play the "I am sooo cool that the ice caps are considered warm!". :cool: Consider this, ok? A bar, a guy! Looks around. Do you think he will talk to a woman because she is intellectual? How the hell do you know if she is intellectual? How the hell does she know you are intellectual? Unless you speak to her . But in order to speak to her, something must attract you to her. And hence the physical attributes come into play. So yeah! big t*ts will do the trick! Or hot pants too! Legs are certainly the way to go especially if they go upto next Tuesday.

** Considering I shared an apartment with 2 extremely different women for a few years, I have a fair understanding of "WHAT NOT TO DO". Saying that, it does not mean I understand women. It only means I am able to stay out of trouble ** :D :D :D

While the OP is looking to seeking intellectual companionship, scepticism will always rule our heads. :D :D :shock: :D

musk

responses

Postby musk » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 2:31 pm

Dounut >
:-) An intellectual is one who tries to use his or her intellect to work, study, reflect, speculate, or ask and answer questions about a wide variety of different ideas.

There are, broadly, three modern definitions at work in discussions about intellectuals. First, “intellectuals”

musk

guru

Postby musk » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 2:35 pm

Guru,
That was a nice one...your logic is good.
But let me tell you its quite easy to spot an Intellectual woman..to put it in a nutshell...She does not outwardly display her feminity!

She looks and speaks very matured...and you can guess that within say 2-3 sentences from her mouth...just the way she talks can tell you tons about her.
If you see, thats the reason why i had specificly mentioned that we meet over Coffee or Drinks to chat up first... :)

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Re: responses

Postby Dounut » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 3:22 pm

[quote="musk"]Dounut >
:-) An intellectual is one who tries to use his or her intellect to work, study, reflect, speculate, or ask and answer questions about a wide variety of different ideas.

Wah, didn't know Dounut is a Intellectual according to Wikipedia ! ! :o :mrgreen:

There are, broadly, three modern definitions at work in discussions about intellectuals. First, “intellectuals”

musk

twosides of a coin

Postby musk » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 3:36 pm

Agree,
There are two sides to a coin, but what i was saying wasn't pulled out from THE BIBLE TO IDENTIFY INTELLECTUAL WOMEN.. :) its just one of the measures.

Outward display of Feminity - My point was not about the characteristics or definitions or problems of women who outwardly display their Feminity, I said an IW wouldn't necessarily do that. There again, the Degree of feminity matters a lot doesnt it Dounut?

Dounut
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Dounut » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 3:49 pm

Har ? ? :o

Anyway, Dounut is a Dounut, no Feminity. :mrgreen:

One thing Dounut agree is, after being with a person for sometimes, or even within a short period of time, the way a person present oneself & the contents a person speaks, somehow display his/her intelligency to a certain level. :cool:

Don't Flame Dounut If Anyone Don't Agree. :shit:

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

flaming Dounut

Postby prkravi » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 3:52 pm

I wouldn't Flame you!! :lol:

Edited.
Last edited by prkravi on Thu, 06 Sep 2007 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musk

PRK RAVI - Hijacking?

Postby musk » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 3:55 pm

Huh!! :shock:
prkravi i thought that was between me and Donut?