Singapore Expats Forum

Beach v'ball @ KM8 Sentosa every Sat 1pm - PLS READ INTRO

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
User avatar
bigdaddi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri, 16 Mar 2007
Location: Blighty!

Postby bigdaddi » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 5:37 pm

MC Donalds wrote:Yep! I'll be one of the big worries of whoever gets us banned! This far, you have only seen me SOUND like Arnold, you don't really want me to act like one, do you? ;)


LOL! Thanks mate! I think you and the rest of the die hards will keep a good eye out and keep this going in my absence. Certainly makes me feel better that this will keep going whilst im away ... and without stealing your thunder ..."ill be back!"
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and live like there's no tomorrow!

MC Donalds
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu, 31 May 2007

Postby MC Donalds » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 8:00 pm

bigdaddi wrote:
MC Donalds wrote:Yep! I'll be one of the big worries of whoever gets us banned! This far, you have only seen me SOUND like Arnold, you don't really want me to act like one, do you? ;)


LOL! Thanks mate! I think you and the rest of the die hards will keep a good eye out and keep this going in my absence. Certainly makes me feel better that this will keep going whilst im away ... and without stealing your thunder ..."ill be back!"


I'll be gone for a couple of weekends later this month, too, but I'm sure Deb's watch dogs will be sufficient keep the herd in order :)

User avatar
deb96
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2005

Postby deb96 » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 8:37 pm

MC Donalds wrote:
bigdaddi wrote:
MC Donalds wrote:Yep! I'll be one of the big worries of whoever gets us banned! This far, you have only seen me SOUND like Arnold, you don't really want me to act like one, do you? ;)


LOL! Thanks mate! I think you and the rest of the die hards will keep a good eye out and keep this going in my absence. Certainly makes me feel better that this will keep going whilst im away ... and without stealing your thunder ..."ill be back!"


I'll be gone for a couple of weekends later this month, too, but I'm sure Deb's watch dogs will be sufficient keep the herd in order :)


8-) :cool:

User avatar
crystaljade
Regular
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu, 15 Jun 2006

Postby crystaljade » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:00 am

Thanks Bigdaddi for all your effort to organized beach volleyball session for most of the Sat !!! Be it rain or shine you’ll be there, you’re the best captain ever! =D>

[-X keep us waiting, 8 weeks still ok, as you know we gonna miss you :cry:

All the best to you and look forward to you getting back soon !
:wink:

User avatar
bigdaddi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri, 16 Mar 2007
Location: Blighty!

Postby bigdaddi » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 6:42 pm

crystaljade wrote:Thanks Bigdaddi for all your effort to organized beach volleyball session for most of the Sat !!! Be it rain or shine you’ll be there, you’re the best captain ever! =D>

[-X keep us waiting, 8 weeks still ok, as you know we gonna miss you :cry:

All the best to you and look forward to you getting back soon !
:wink:


THANKS! You and everyone else is most welcome. I'd hate to see this go under, hence my long warning at the front, but a bunch of us are aiming to get there for 1130-1200 tomorrow!

I'll miss this too and i got even more upset today when i went to Velocity at Novena to see they've set up a proper beach volleyball court for a competition this week that finishes on Sunday! Might go down again on Sunday but although they've got a nice setup, there isn't any viewing galleries!!!!!!! :???: Strange!

I'll be back before you know it ......
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and live like there's no tomorrow!

User avatar
deb96
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2005

Postby deb96 » Mon, 10 Sep 2007 8:39 am

Ups!!! The games on this Saturday again!..

Hope to see you guys!! 8-)

cheers!
Debs

User avatar
Leela
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed, 11 Apr 2007
Location: Bukit Timah

Postby Leela » Mon, 10 Sep 2007 3:47 pm

deb96 wrote:The games on this Saturday again!..

Hope to see you guys!! 8-)


Let's make an attendance list as usual...

Players:
1. Debs
2. Leela
2. JermD

MC Donalds
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu, 31 May 2007

Postby MC Donalds » Mon, 10 Sep 2007 4:32 pm

As the sailing season is starting, I will have a few scheduling problems.
Sat. 15th Sept. I can't make it.
Sat. 22nd Sept. is still uncertain but unlikely that I'll be able to make it
Sat 29th Sept. I can't make as I will be out of SG
Sat. 06th Oct I can't make it as I will be out of SG
Sat. 13th Oct... c'mon, you expect me to be able to schedule a month ahead?

Hope I'll be able to make it back before Mark, though ;)

User avatar
deb96
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed, 06 Jul 2005

Postby deb96 » Mon, 10 Sep 2007 5:14 pm

Leela wrote:
deb96 wrote:The games on this Saturday again!..

Hope to see you guys!! 8-)


Let's make an attendance list as usual...

Players:
1. Debs
2. Leela
2. JermD


8-) thanks!

bandung
Regular
Regular
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon, 10 Sep 2007
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road

hey

Postby bandung » Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:56 pm

hey guys, seems that this goes every weekend right? will join for next weekend :)
Life is loud, ROCK IT!

User avatar
JermD
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue, 03 Oct 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby JermD » Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:24 pm

Hi bandung, yes this is a weekly event. I've made a post specifically for this Saturday:

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic44877.html

I'll add you to the list of players.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests