Singapore Expats Forum

SINGAPORE AIRLINES Local Cabin Crew - Write In Application

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Postby VeniE » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:36 am

dream_gal wrote:
VeniE wrote:hey dream_gal,

you say the interview is a old man?? is his head like... hmm... balding??
sorry i know it's kind of mean to say that... keke..

anyway that time i went for august walk-in, my 1 to 1 kanna an old man as well, he was sitting at table C if anyone is wondering... i was like thinking inside of me, is he really an interviewer?? whahahaha... anyway he was quite strict lo.. out of 5 ppl went in interview by him i think only 1 or 2 pass round 3......

i cant rememeber his head, but he is very straight forward :mad: haha, very strict !

hmm.. nah.. i think they are not the same person.. coz my interview that time his head is very obvious de.. shiny... i really can't stop staring at his head whenever he's writing.. also dun know what he writes.. he seems to be more busy writing than talking to me.. so i bo bian stare at his head lo.. whahaha... but it's over le la.. though a bit ke xi i din mgmt to pass but nvm lo.. try again lo.. keke...
Soaring above all

wendily

Postby wendily » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:51 am

Maybe those who got shortlisted on the 11th can post it here.. so maybe ppl who got the same time slot can meet up and go together...

11th Sep 2007

1. Wendy (Nick: wendily) - 1pm

dream_gal

Postby dream_gal » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:25 am

VeniE wrote:
dream_gal wrote:

anyway that time i went for august walk-in, my 1 to 1 kanna an old man as well, he was sitting at table C if anyone is wondering... i was like thinking inside of me, is he really an interviewer?? whahahaha... anyway he was quite strict lo.. out of 5 ppl went in interview by him i think only 1 or 2 pass round 3......

i cant rememeber his head, but he is very straight forward :mad: haha, very strict !

hmm.. nah.. i think they are not the same person.. coz my interview that time his head is very obvious de.. shiny... i really can't stop staring at his head whenever he's writing.. also dun know what he writes.. he seems to be more busy writing than talking to me.. so i bo bian stare at his head lo.. whahaha... but it's over le la.. though a bit ke xi i din mgmt to pass but nvm lo.. try again lo.. keke...

orh he is your interviewer for management round?

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Postby VeniE » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:41 am

dream_gal wrote:
VeniE wrote:
dream_gal wrote:

nah.. my 1 to 1 interviewer... for aug's walk-in.. but i fail ma... nvm la..
Soaring above all

zcarina
Regular
Regular

Postby zcarina » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:05 pm

ya.. still haven't receive any reply.. had resend again.. *keep fingers crossed*

kiri87

Postby kiri87 » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 1:04 pm

WoofAndQuack wrote:
kiri87 wrote:i got shortlisted for the 11th sep. but i request for a change in the date and till now got no response. =x

when did u send ur application form kiri?

Hi, i sent out last monday.

kiri87

Postby kiri87 » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 1:05 pm

Hi, wendily..
may i check with you are you a dip holder?

dream_gal

Postby dream_gal » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:06 pm

VeniE wrote:
dream_gal wrote:
VeniE wrote:
dream_gal wrote:

nah.. my 1 to 1 interviewer... for aug's walk-in.. but i fail ma... nvm la..

looks like ladies interviewer are nicer than old man.

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Postby JadeiteJade » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:23 pm

dream_gal wrote:

what did he say to you?during 1 part of the interview...i actually feel like giving up...but then i sort of push my case and told him that i really really want this job and I hope that he can give me a chance...
in the end he did..but maybe he "ke lian ke lian" me only.haha :???:

dream_gal

Postby dream_gal » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:25 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:

what did he say to you?during 1 part of the interview...i actually feel like giving up...but then i sort of push my case and told him that i really really want this job and I hope that he can give me a chance...

how you push? i also got say i hope you can give a chance ley.

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Postby JadeiteJade » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:27 pm

dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:

i assured him that ill definately try to lose some weight.hahahaha...
hey dream gal...can i tell you something?i think that you r really pretty ley! :D

dream_gal

Postby dream_gal » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:30 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:

hey dream gal...can i tell you something?i think that you r really pretty ley! :D

haha u nv really see my face ley ha u also pretty ley..

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Postby JadeiteJade » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:32 pm

dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:

haha...why got never see your face?we spoke to each other mah..i remember thinking to myself...wah..shes pretty! :lol:

uglychickenpie

Postby uglychickenpie » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:34 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
CelT wrote:Dear Jade...

Trust in the one above ok ? True that you cant possibly lost weight in just 6 days, but you can wear something that will make you look slimmer on that day....also, the right makeup will do great on you.Most importantly, i be praying for you...& he will carry you through...favor & grace is something we dont deserve, but its given freely by him, then receive it freely ya!

Know your position...you are a princess! :D

thank you!ill be do my best and let Him do the rest! im thinking of getting a dress...hope ill be able to find one :wink:

how's the result of your 1-1 management? All the best to you! ;)
Yah, the right makeup can change your face shape and all. All the makeup skills and techniques~ hee.
GOOD LUCK!

Do you mind sharing with me how tall and how heavy you weigh?
Cos different people have different perspective of "fat" and "chubby".
Maybe that old man's definition of slim is skinny bones? lol! =x

I wonder if ill be rated as obese, or too fat by him too! HAHA. =x

dream_gal

Postby dream_gal » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 2:37 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:

haha...why got never see your face?we spoke to each other mah..i remember thinking to myself...wah..shes pretty! :lol:

i remember i was waiting for my 1 to 1 interview, you look in a hurry haha. very sianz, even that skin check chubby lady call me to jia you when she walk pass me. :cry: