Singapore Expats Forum

SINGAPORE AIRLINES Local Cabin Crew - Write In Application

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rurik0
Regular
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat, 13 Jan 2007

Postby rurik0 » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:10 pm

finally, something different... and more convenient? o.O

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:11 pm

at least some people wouldn't waste their time going down!
when strange things happen, they call it fate.

calvink
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun, 17 Sep 2006

Hmm

Postby calvink » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:17 pm

Hmm..surprisingly...no photo was requested instead?

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:19 pm

lol in the application form there's this box for photo, so i'm sure you'll still have to provide a photo somehow! :lol:
when strange things happen, they call it fate.

User avatar
abnegation
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby abnegation » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 1:06 am

Anyone trying? Am thinking bout trying but my 6 months will only be up in Nov. Sigh. :???:
★ abnegation; self denial

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:22 am

abnegation wrote:Anyone trying? Am thinking bout trying but my 6 months will only be up in Nov. Sigh. :???:


me! me! me! I'm trying again. I've sent in my application already. Hmmm... I went for the recent walk-in, don't know whether they'll consider me again... Anyway juz keep praying ba.. keke... :lol:
Soaring above all

User avatar
jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed, 23 May 2007

Postby jeanette_tohjh » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:44 am

VeniE wrote:
abnegation wrote:Anyone trying? Am thinking bout trying but my 6 months will only be up in Nov. Sigh. :???:


me! me! me! I'm trying again. I've sent in my application already. Hmmm... I went for the recent walk-in, don't know whether they'll consider me again... Anyway juz keep praying ba.. keke... :lol:



Hey ViniE, did u attach any photo to ur application form?
wat kind of photo u attached? passport? full-lenght? cover letter? hehe..

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:14 am

jeanette_tohjh wrote:
VeniE wrote:
abnegation wrote:Anyone trying? Am thinking bout trying but my 6 months will only be up in Nov. Sigh. :???:


me! me! me! I'm trying again. I've sent in my application already. Hmmm... I went for the recent walk-in, don't know whether they'll consider me again... Anyway juz keep praying ba.. keke... :lol:


Hey ViniE, did u attach any photo to ur application form?
wat kind of photo u attached? passport? full-lenght? cover letter? hehe..


i attached passport size... i juz insert into the application form.

you went for the recent walk-in??
Soaring above all

User avatar
jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed, 23 May 2007

Postby jeanette_tohjh » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:19 am

VeniE wrote:
jeanette_tohjh wrote:
VeniE wrote:
abnegation wrote:Anyone trying? Am thinking bout trying but my 6 months will only be up in Nov. Sigh. :???:


me! me! me! I'm trying again. I've sent in my application already. Hmmm... I went for the recent walk-in, don't know whether they'll consider me again... Anyway juz keep praying ba.. keke... :lol:


Hey ViniE, did u attach any photo to ur application form?
wat kind of photo u attached? passport? full-lenght? cover letter? hehe..


i attached passport size... i juz insert into the application form.

you went for the recent walk-in??


nah... i did'nt went for the recent walk-in...
i wonder how is the write-in recruitment like... how many rounds...
any idea???

my cousin-in-law who was once a EX SIA...
she is walk-in recruitment one... she told me... there is no self-intro for her... once shortlisted... she will go straight to the kebaya fitting round...
but thats like so many years ago... so i wonder how is it like now...

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:33 am

jeanette_tohjh wrote:
VeniE wrote:
jeanette_tohjh wrote:
VeniE wrote:
abnegation wrote:Anyone trying? Am thinking bout trying but my 6 months will only be up in Nov. Sigh. :???:


me! me! me! I'm trying again. I've sent in my application already. Hmmm... I went for the recent walk-in, don't know whether they'll consider me again... Anyway juz keep praying ba.. keke... :lol:


Hey ViniE, did u attach any photo to ur application form?
wat kind of photo u attached? passport? full-lenght? cover letter? hehe..


i attached passport size... i juz insert into the application form.

you went for the recent walk-in??


nah... i did'nt went for the recent walk-in...
i wonder how is the write-in recruitment like... how many rounds...
any idea???

my cousin-in-law who was once a EX SIA...
she is walk-in recruitment one... she told me... there is no self-intro for her... once shortlisted... she will go straight to the kebaya fitting round...
but thats like so many years ago... so i wonder how is it like now...


I read through the SIA cabin crew thread... hmm.. it seems like not much difference lo.. last time they use to have tea party but now they do away with it... i think it's more or less the same ba...
Soaring above all

erieo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon, 20 Mar 2006

Postby erieo » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 1:52 pm

I wonder will they still consider me, if I failed my English....
Those who have sent, is there any reply?

Thanks and good luck

User avatar
bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2007
Location: SiNgApOrE

Postby bLiSs-LiCioUs » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 2:45 pm

i had just sent in my application form :D hopefully it will be better this time!
anyway i missed the last walk-in because i was down with fever and stomach flu...

all the best to everyone who is sending in their application forms!

downtown
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat, 11 Aug 2007

Postby downtown » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 3:12 pm

erieo wrote:I wonder will they still consider me, if I failed my English....
Those who have sent, is there any reply?

Thanks and good luck


i don't think so from one person's experience here

rurik0
Regular
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat, 13 Jan 2007

Postby rurik0 » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 8:31 pm

abnegation wrote:Anyone trying? Am thinking bout trying but my 6 months will only be up in Nov. Sigh. :???:


hi my 6mths aint up either...mine's nx year . But i still sent it in. No harm rite, the most they'd just not call.... haha

pacficgal
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 17 Jul 2007

Postby pacficgal » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 9:47 pm

hi ruriko.. i'm was in the same wct wif u.. still wondering if i shld send in mah.. bcuz of the 6mths ban thingy lor.. but dun tink they'll blacklist us bcuz we send in by post bah?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests