Singapore Expats

Best slimming product that can be bought.

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
ellehcor

Best slimming product that can be bought.

Post by ellehcor » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 4:33 pm

which product do you think that is effective for slimming or treatment for cellulite?
"May the Blessings of GOD be with Us always.."

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 6:52 pm

A pair of running shoes! The rest is all BS and Hype to separate cash from your wallet and not much else. Proper nutrition and exercise is the only lasting method.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

prkravi
Chatter
Chatter

Running shoes

Post by prkravi » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 8:34 pm

I liked that one!! Very practical.

Hunter00

Shape Up

Post by Hunter00 » Mon, 03 Sep 2007 2:59 am

I would say you need to post the information here so we don't have suspicions that you are an mlm'r.

jim_boy

Re: Best slimming product that can be bought.

Post by jim_boy » Wed, 05 Sep 2007 8:08 pm

ellehcor wrote:which product do you think that is effective for slimming or treatment for cellulite?
Hi ellehcor,

How much is your budget?

Do you mean if some product is very effective but will cost you more than a thousand dollars, you'll still buy? :shock:

Cheers,
jim boy.

babyangel
Regular
Regular

slimming product

Post by babyangel » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 3:12 am

Hi jim boy,

Do you have a product to recommend for safe slimming? What is the name of the product & how effective is it?

Thanks.

:)

jim_boy

Re: slimming product

Post by jim_boy » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:43 am

babyangel wrote:Hi jim boy,

Do you have a product to recommend for safe slimming? What is the name of the product & how effective is it?

Thanks.

Hi babyangel,

There are actually a few good products out there which allow you to slim properly.

I have some very useful info on slimming in jpg format. Please PM me your email address then I send it over.

After reading it, you should have a better idea which product is suitable for your body shape. Then after that I hope to hear your successful testimonial! :lol:

jim boy.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 3:09 pm

Another fool and their money soon separated.........
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

jim_boy

Who's the fool?

Post by jim_boy » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 3:23 pm

Hi sundaymorningstaple,

May I know who's the fool you're talking about? :???:

Calling people unfriendly names or condemning people without explaining why is not good net etiquette in the first place.

You have your own beliefs. Learn to respect that of others too.

Furthermore, how do you know the person is a fool in the first place, since you are not aware of the info that will be discussed?

Try to think first before talking or typing. It reflects a person's character and level of maturity.

Thanks,
jim boy.

ellehcor

Post by ellehcor » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 4:40 pm

Doesn't anyone know tif the product 4321 will work?
"May the Blessings of GOD be with Us always.."

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Who's the fool?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 7:09 pm

jim_boy wrote: Try to think first before talking or typing. It reflects a person's character and level of maturity.

Thanks,
jim boy.
Thank you jim boy for the update on maturity, especially from one who condones piracy. :roll:

Arizona

Post by Arizona » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 7:24 pm

jim_boy wrote:
babyangel wrote:Hi jim boy,

Thanks.

Hi babyangel,

There are actually a few good products out there which allow you to slim properly.
I have some very useful info on slimming in jpg format. Please PM me your email address then I send it over.

After reading it, you should have a better idea which product is suitable for your body shape. Then after that I hope to hear your successful testimonial! :lol:

jim boy.
Define 'slim properly' in referance to your post please?

jim_boy

Re: Who's the fool?

Post by jim_boy » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 3:28 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
jim_boy wrote: Try to think first before talking or typing. It reflects a person's character and level of maturity.

Thanks,
jim boy.
Thank you jim boy for the update on maturity, especially from one who condones piracy. :roll:
Thank you moderator for your comments. I respect your views and have no wish to impose my thinking on you.

As for the piracy issue, I believe an intelligent person will understand what I actually mean if they read the related thread with intent.

Cheers,
jim boy.

jim_boy

Post by jim_boy » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 3:45 pm

Arizona wrote:Hi jim boy,

Define 'slim properly' in referance to your post please?
Hi Arizona,

'slim properly' means not to compromise health with weight loss.

Depending on a person's body weight, the best weight loss program should target 2-8kg loss in a month, most of which should be body fats.

In fact now I'm not very comfortable if a person loses more than 8kg in a month when his/her original weight is not substantial enough, say over 90kg with an excessive BMI.

Many weight loss programs only focus on fast immediate loss which is actually more of body fluid loss rather than body fat loss. This will result in loss of health.

In fact, now I read newspaper ads which appear daily in Jakarta promoting various pills and powders for rapid weight loss in 1 week or 2..guaranteed to be safe and effective, as stated. Each product only costs around US$20. Do you want to take those? I wouldn't want to.

1 thing I've learnt well enough to share with those interested on health:
DON'T SELL YOUR HEALTH TO THE LOWEST BIDDER!!!

Cheers,
jim boy.

mylingwg

Post by mylingwg » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 4:20 am

i know the Body Sculpting Cream from Laboratory Formula is targeting at cellulite which im using now.. i bought it from the wellness centre but not sure if GNC carries it. This brand's Bust Defining Serum is sold in GNC though.. if you are interested, i can find out for you cos i know i bought it cheaper than GNC