Singapore Expats Forum

Thai Kickboxing Championship this coming September!!!! =)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
joehigashi

Postby joehigashi » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:19 am

hi everyone,

I was walking by Plaza Singapura with my wife 2 saturdays ago and there was a huge boxing ring at the atrium beside the open area. It turns out that there was a Muay thai tournament!! It was really exciting and I stayed there till the end which was about 6 o clock.

Apparently, there is going to be a huge event in September at the Singapore Indoor Stadium and (according to the flyer I got on that day) it's going to be featuring like 18 top tier fighters from all over the world duking it out on this small little island we call Singapore. Amazing stuff if you ask me. According to a helpful young chap who was giving out flyers for the event (which appears to be a daily occurence here) there's going to be a fighter from the USA (where I'm from) who's going to be squaring off against a Singaporean fighter. Great stuff! I'm definitely checking this one out for sure and if anyone's keen to go as well, I purchased my tickets from local ticketing agent Sistic. Tickets are cheap I might add, considering how much events like these cost back home.
Last edited by joehigashi on Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

joehigashi

Postby joehigashi » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:27 am

here is the event flyer!! its gonna be a great night!

for a clearer view, go here!

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... yerrk2.jpg