Singapore Expats

Job oppurtunity

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Kujal

Job oppurtunity

Post by Kujal » Sat, 04 Sep 2004 4:43 pm

hai,
i got a job offer for SD$1125/month. in a erection company.is it possible for me to manage the daily expenses(food and accomodation).

i am a postgraduate in electrical engg, can i be able to change my job during the contract or at the end of the contract.
plz suggest me........... :? :? :? :?:

amanda

Re: Job oppurtunity

Post by amanda » Sat, 04 Sep 2004 5:36 pm

Kujal wrote:hai,
i got a job offer for SD$1125/month. in a erection company.is it possible for me to manage the daily expenses(food and accomodation).

i am a postgraduate in electrical engg, can i be able to change my job during the contract or at the end of the contract.
plz suggest me........... :? :? :? :?:

Seems very low. These may be the cost/ expenses u might incurr:

1. Room for rent - $300
2 Food - $300
3. Transport - $100
4. Shopping? - $200
5. Other hidden expenses like electricity, phone bills, etc $100

TOTAL: $1,000

So you would be left with S$125. Way too little...if you live by ur own. :cry:

Post by Guest » Sat, 11 Sep 2004 7:03 pm

that level is around min. u can make here in Singapore. Compare this: a fresh graduate with B.A. out of college receives an average salary of 1500-1800 per month. You should negotiate for more.

Monavie

need extra money

Post by Monavie » Tue, 25 Jan 2005 3:41 am

If you are currently living in Singapore or will be moving there shortly you cannot miss this great opportunity for employment. Have you ever heard of network marketing? It sometimes gets a bad wrap here in the US, but in Asia some of the most respected and wealthy individuals are full time network marketers. The point is this, MonaVie is a brand new international network marketing company that has its international headquarters in Singapore! The company has just launched in Jan of 2005 and is looking for leaders in Singapore right now. The income potential for someone in network marketing is at its largest and strongest within the first year the company launches. 97% of all network marketing millionaires get involved with their company within the first 24 months of its launch. This opportunity is awaiting you in Singapore. If you want to know more about the product go to www.monavie.com. There is a lot of information on the site and it is all flash, so if you don’t have a high speed connection you might have some problems viewing the site. I would love to send you some free brochures and even an amazing DVD for you to look at. I promise you this is the ultimate job opportunity for anyone going to Asia. Within the next 3 months we hope to be in Thailand and then a month later into Taiwan. In network marketing the greatest thing is you never have to do it alone. I am waiting to assist you in any way I can. Please call right away before too many people before you start to solidify the emerging market in Singapore.
Sincerely,
Eric Kandell
801-602-4745 cell
888-435-657-2848 toll free
[email protected] home email
[email protected] work email
Eric Kandell
801-602-4745
[email protected]