Singapore Expats Forum

Airport JObs

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pnxjamie » Thu, 31 Jan 2008 5:39 pm

Seriously? I just called on Tues and HR said definitely will call even if we fail... when did your friend get the call? Its for Executive Appointments?

onee

Postby onee » Thu, 31 Jan 2008 8:15 pm

hi people.

i pop by singapore airlines website.
under careers.
theres is this customer service officer position. and they stated it as PARTTIME/FULLTIME.

i was wondering do they offer part time positions to polytechnic undergraduates, for e.g, for vacation jobs and freelance. i've ticketing n reservation background, so, hoping to gain more experience as a CSO with SIA, before i try for Cabincrew after i graduated.

hope to hear from u guys soon!
thanks!

Airport83

Re: SATS

Postby Airport83 » Thu, 31 Jan 2008 8:47 pm

My friend who went for the interview is going to start her training tomorrow. You might want to give them a call and ask?[/quote]

Are you refer to Executive appointment of SATS???Your friend have received their call???There is no training on this job, only on the job training. Cos as what pnxjamie said, they will call us...Could you clarify. Thank a lot...

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Postby queenie-me » Thu, 31 Jan 2008 9:16 pm

Airport83 wrote:My friend who went for the interview is going to start her training tomorrow. You might want to give them a call and ask?

Are you refer to Executive appointment of SATS???Your friend have received their call???There is no training on this job, only on the job training. Cos as what pnxjamie said, they will call us...Could you clarify. Thank a lot...[/quote]

Not too sure.

Airport83

Postby Airport83 » Fri, 01 Feb 2008 8:05 am

queenie-me wrote:
Airport83 wrote:My friend who went for the interview is going to start her training tomorrow. You might want to give them a call and ask?

Are you refer to Executive appointment of SATS???Your friend have received their call???There is no training on this job, only on the job training. Cos as what pnxjamie said, they will call us...Could you clarify. Thank a lot...

Not too sure.[/quote]

hi queenie-me

thanks a lot, but hopefully u could clarify for us...thanks

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Postby chixchix » Fri, 01 Feb 2008 10:12 am

Are you guys referring to the SATS job.. the counter ones ..?? :???:
Always have a smile on that face!

pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pnxjamie » Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:23 am

No...as mentioned before..its Executive Positions. Airport83, how u know there is no training? I don't remember them saying that...

Airport83

Postby Airport83 » Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:33 pm

pnxjamie wrote:No...as mentioned before..its Executive Positions. Airport83, how u know there is no training? I don't remember them saying that...

I got asked them,they said is on the job training.pnxjamie,have u received their call?thanks

pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pnxjamie » Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:39 pm

No, i havent...sigh...my friend said she applied the previous round, and they never got back to her after the test. She didn't have the number so she emailed HR but they didnt reply either. I hope this is not happening to us.

Airport83

Postby Airport83 » Fri, 01 Feb 2008 2:37 pm

pnxjamie wrote:No, i havent...sigh...my friend said she applied the previous round, and they never got back to her after the test. She didn't have the number so she emailed HR but they didnt reply either. I hope this is not happening to us.

Ur friend went thru the test but no result.ya,hopefully this wont happen to us.meanwhile,why they dont want to inform us when we call them if v fail?sigh...really hope who are the same test day can get some update for us.

pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pnxjamie » Fri, 01 Feb 2008 2:55 pm

If you do decide to call again, let me know what they say ok! :) Meanwhile, if they still don't call by 9 Feb, maybe they really won't contact us anymore...

Airport83

Postby Airport83 » Sat, 02 Feb 2008 8:08 am

pnxjamie wrote:If you do decide to call again, let me know what they say ok! :) Meanwhile, if they still don't call by 9 Feb, maybe they really won't contact us anymore...

Hi pnxjamie, I called HR yesterday, I got rejected. :cry: so you can try to call them. Anywhere, they have sent out rejected letter to failed candidates.

Good luck to you oo...!!!

pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pnxjamie » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 3:34 pm

Oh no... since they haven't called, I probably got rejected too... :(

Airport83

Postby Airport83 » Mon, 04 Feb 2008 8:03 am

pnxjamie wrote:Oh no... since they haven't called, I probably got rejected too... :(

ya, i am so sad to get rejected cos we might not able to reapply once we went thru second round. hopefully u can get it...gd luck ya..

pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pnxjamie » Mon, 04 Feb 2008 1:54 pm

I called them again today... HR told me results not out yet!!!?!? They didnt ask for my name either. Just kept saying there's nothing she can do. I told her you called and was told you failed, then she said those that fail got emails... but you were told letter right?!

THerefore, I dunno whats going on!!