Singapore Expats Forum

Meeting New Friends (Tuesday, 14th of August)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Kitten Heel
Regular
Regular

Meeting New Friends (Tuesday, 14th of August)

Postby Kitten Heel » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 9:48 pm

Hi there,

Does anyone want to meet up for drinks on Tuesday night? I'm thinking of heading to Bar Opiume @ Clarke Quay, around 8pm. I haven't been to this forum for awhile, so I'm quite out of the loop.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Cheers,
Kitten Heel

Kitten Heel
Regular
Regular

Change of plan

Postby Kitten Heel » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 4:38 pm

Just realised that Gwen Stafani is performing tonight (no wonder I don't get a lot of response).

So. Instead of going to Bar Opiume, I'll be watching a French movie tonight by myself. You are more than welcome to join me at Alliance Francaise. The movie starts at 8pm, but I'll be at the cafe (On the second floor) from 7pm onward. I'm Asian, petite with shoulder length hair. Will be wearing a black knitted top with black pants, in case you need to recognise me.

You can get more info from the following website. http://www.alliancefrancaise.org.sg/cineclub.html

Hopefully some friendly people will say hi to me later ; )

boyish1981

Postby boyish1981 » Tue, 21 Aug 2007 7:30 pm

what a boring week. u may wanna email me flyer_cheapest@yahoo.com.sg if u do wanna meet up for movies or something..
A businessman looking for more friends. Single and outgoing. Singaporean. I am looking for nice people from any country to chat up with.