Singapore Expats

US Citizen student In-Principle PR Application

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 1:42 pm

US Citizen student In-Principle PR Application

Post by txn_student » Sun, 12 Aug 2007 1:59 pm

I am a US Citizen and I'm interested in pursuing a Bachelors degree in Singapore. I ran across a subsection in the Permanent Residence section of the ICA website called In-Principle Permanent Residence Application for foreigners residing outside of Singapore who are interested in studying, working and living in Singapore. Can I actually pursue an education that leads toward PR in Singapore???? I can't find any solid information as to how I need to apply for this program. What would be the requirements to obtain In-principle Permanent Residence and what conditions do I need to fulfill before acquiring full Permanent Residence???? Any ideas???

Below is the snippet from ica

E) In-principle Permanent Residence Application
If you are a foreigner residing outside Singapore and are interested in studying, working and living in Singapore, you may apply for in-principle approval for permanent residence by submitting an application through:

SMC Management Consultants Pte Ltd
51 Cuppage Road
#04-06 StarHub Centre
Singapore 229469
Tel: 6722 1766
Fax: 6737 6341

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest