Singapore Expats Forum

SIA @ KL Sept 2007

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
woodstock
Regular
Regular
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri, 15 Jun 2007
Location: KL

Postby woodstock » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 3:43 pm

Good for u, calvink! 8.40am is pretty early... :) Good luck to both of your interviews!

Just check my mailbox. Takda email from SIA ....

When did u receive the invitation?

serembanboy
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri, 21 Apr 2006

Postby serembanboy » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 5:34 pm

good for u calvink :D where is it? concorde again?
is the water confidence test going to be held at the same day?
for those who r waiting, it does take some time. :wink:

cantswim
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue, 05 Jun 2007
Location: KL

Postby cantswim » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 5:44 pm

no reply :lol: :wink: :o :-| :evil: :P :? :)
I decide my future.

User avatar
blancD
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat, 25 Feb 2006

Postby blancD » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 6:15 pm

:o
"City of Ang3Ls"

calvink
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun, 17 Sep 2006

Hi

Postby calvink » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:02 pm

Hi all...its at concorde again...Geez......as per the interview....the final interview is the following day......

Just be patient and wait for your email alrite....

User avatar
orangecake
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2007

Postby orangecake » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:42 pm

good luck to those going for the interview ya..!!! :wink:

User avatar
blancD
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat, 25 Feb 2006

Postby blancD » Sat, 08 Sep 2007 3:10 pm

no emails yet
"City of Ang3Ls"

calvink
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun, 17 Sep 2006

Hi

Postby calvink » Sat, 08 Sep 2007 3:26 pm

Seems like they change the format of the application form too.. Need to specify extra curriculur activities involvement and name of referees

woodstock
Regular
Regular
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri, 15 Jun 2007
Location: KL

Postby woodstock » Sat, 08 Sep 2007 8:31 pm

Me no reply also..... Umm... *drumming fingers*

User avatar
blancD
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat, 25 Feb 2006

Postby blancD » Sat, 08 Sep 2007 8:38 pm

woodstock wrote:Me no reply also..... Umm... *drumming fingers*


perhaps we submitted late? u know....
calvink, you surely submit extra early? i submitted mine towards the end of aug.
we've got one more day to go! lets just wait and wait....
"City of Ang3Ls"

calvink
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun, 17 Sep 2006

Hi

Postby calvink » Sun, 09 Sep 2007 3:06 am

Hi.. i submitted on the earl week of september when they posted the position up in the website.....

12345
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun, 04 Mar 2007

Re: Hi

Postby 12345 » Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:00 pm

calvink wrote:Hi.. i submitted on the earl week of september when they posted the position up in the website.....


Err...was it early aug u meant? Coz the dateline for online submission was 31st aug.

Was actually just wondering since they did extend the application dateline to 7 Sept as advertised in The Star...do u all think the notification for interviews would extend beyond 9 Sept as stated earlier? Wat u all think guys...?? :???:

User avatar
blancD
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat, 25 Feb 2006

Re: Hi

Postby blancD » Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:18 pm

12345 wrote:
calvink wrote:Hi.. i submitted on the earl week of september when they posted the position up in the website.....


Err...was it early aug u meant? Coz the dateline for online submission was 31st aug.

Was actually just wondering since they did extend the application dateline to 7 Sept as advertised in The Star...do u all think the notification for interviews would extend beyond 9 Sept as stated earlier? Wat u all think guys...?? :???:


i think calvink meant he submitted later than august. do we all know if we met the minimum requirement for selection?
Btw, the interview does states that shortlisted candidates will be notified before 9th september on the website. However the one in the star press did not state the latter.
"City of Ang3Ls"

calvink
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun, 17 Sep 2006

Hi

Postby calvink » Sun, 09 Sep 2007 8:57 pm

Hi all....sorry for late reply......connection prob :x dam streamyx....lol :P


sorry.. yeap...i submitted in early august....the email i receive where deadline to reply to confirm your attendance is 14th september...so still have time....just wait tomorrow monday onwards lo.... i tink they will still send more invitation next week de.......

i will try my best...though i have a full time job i like as well.... :D

User avatar
blancD
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat, 25 Feb 2006

Re: Hi

Postby blancD » Sun, 09 Sep 2007 10:00 pm

calvink wrote:Hi all....sorry for late reply......connection prob :x dam streamyx....lol :P


sorry.. yeap...i submitted in early august....the email i receive where deadline to reply to confirm your attendance is 14th september...so still have time....just wait tomorrow monday onwards lo.... i tink they will still send more invitation next week de.......

i will try my best...though i have a full time job i like as well.... :D


you submitted so early!! i just wait and wait towards the end. initially i thought you submitted later so they review the applications from backwards lol... you 'KNOW' streamyx ya.... lol :P

i guess no point debating about this issue, we just have to wait!
"City of Ang3Ls"


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest