Fitness Center near Holland Village

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
jnb

Fitness Center near Holland Village

Post by jnb » Mon, 06 Aug 2007 4:19 pm

I'm thinking of living in Holland Village when I move to Singapore. Are there any fitness centers near there (Planet Fitness type places)? It's too hard for me to tell from the addresses listed on web sites.

Thanks.

CAT777
Regular
Regular

Post by CAT777 » Mon, 06 Aug 2007 5:21 pm

Just replied yr question in another thread.
As for now there is no Fitness centre in HV. But as i checked with Fitness First and they are going to open outlet here at the end of the year...other nearest Fitness Centres located in Orchard - 15 mn bus, 5 mn taxi ride away and Central Biz District, Raffles Place, which is just 15 mn away from Buona Vista MRT by train (green line).

Anyway i gave up gym couple of mnts ago (lazy to go after work smwhere) n looking forward to new outlet in HV
Сингапурский котенок

jnb

thanks

Post by jnb » Tue, 07 Aug 2007 1:41 am

Thanks for the replies, cat! Looks too boring in the area near my job; so I'm pretty sure Holland Village will be my home -- it's only 10 min away by bus anyway. I'll just have to get away on the weekends...