Singapore Expats Forum

SQ Recruitment on 25 & 26 August 2007

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
_Good_
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed, 22 Aug 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby _Good_ » Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:05 pm

jing83 wrote:anyone starting on the 17th Oct ???


I know that there are classes starting on 22 &26 Oct.

I should be starting on the 26th. :wink:

dorisandkristy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 13 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby dorisandkristy » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 1:45 am

Hi, my first post here. By the way, anyone starting this coming friday 21st september?

User avatar
blancD
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat, 25 Feb 2006

Postby blancD » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 2:44 am

hey guys, anyone has any idea on how the interview will be run if there is no WCT and the finals are the next day? same formatt as before? or there's another round skipped?
"City of Ang3Ls"

dilemma gal
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 18 Jul 2007

Postby dilemma gal » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:52 am

hey anyone starting on 27 September???
let meet up ya???

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2007

Postby JadeiteJade » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:30 am

dorisandkristy wrote:Hi, my first post here. By the way, anyone starting this coming friday 21st september?



hey!i am! wanna meet? :D

2ndtimelucky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue, 04 Sep 2007

Postby 2ndtimelucky » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 7:17 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
dorisandkristy wrote:Hi, my first post here. By the way, anyone starting this coming friday 21st september?



hey!i am! wanna meet? :D


HI!!

if you starting on this friday 21st september,that means you ppl are batch 931! :D
Welcome to to the SIA family!!.. :D
:oops: ME... i just started training today(170907)-batch 930 :P .. the file very thick de!... :???: like going back to school.
:???: first day very relax, the main thing or lesson was that the instructor keep on EMPHASISING the importance of Excellent Service and what behavoir and mindsets we have to change and cultivate in order to meet this goal...i really respect the girls...cos they have BIGGEST responsibility of maintaining the company's image, for the guys...well.....LOL (who wants to see the guys?!)..psst[im a guy myself] :P ...

My favourite qoute from the instructor: "OF COURSE! THIS IS THE BEST CAREER IN THE WORLD." when asked by my fellow trainees.. :shock: :D

Im very sure you gals and guys will enjoy the course.. :wink:

dorisandkristy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 13 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby dorisandkristy » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:59 pm

hey!i am! wanna meet?


hi JadeiteJade

no problem, haha. We got to report at 8.30am sharp on level ?

dorisandkristy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 13 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby dorisandkristy » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:00 am

Hi 2ndtimelucky

great to hear that its a relaxing class. Heard from my friend they have quite a number of exams. Hope to see you around :)

jerluv
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 30 Aug 2007

Postby jerluv » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 9:06 pm

hi anyone has any experience whereby you pass everything and SIA has given you a date to start training and due to valid reason you have to postphone your training to a later date and SIA require you to write an email in to them to state you reason??
any idea how long you will have to wait for them to reply to you in this case? will they forfeit your chances? i am so worried pls advise i belong to the batch recruit in aug

shibbybides
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun, 22 Apr 2007

Postby shibbybides » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 7:46 pm

shld be level 3 ba. one of the classrooms there.

enjoy your training!

dorisandkristy wrote:
hey!i am! wanna meet?


hi JadeiteJade

no problem, haha. We got to report at 8.30am sharp on level ?

_Good_
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed, 22 Aug 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby _Good_ » Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:28 am

2ndtimelucky wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
dorisandkristy wrote:Hi, my first post here. By the way, anyone starting this coming friday 21st september?



hey!i am! wanna meet? :D


HI!!

if you starting on this friday 21st september,that means you ppl are batch 931! :D
Welcome to to the SIA family!!.. :D
:oops: ME... i just started training today(170907)-batch 930 :P .. the file very thick de!... :???: like going back to school.
:???: first day very relax, the main thing or lesson was that the instructor keep on EMPHASISING the importance of Excellent Service and what behavoir and mindsets we have to change and cultivate in order to meet this goal...i really respect the girls...cos they have BIGGEST responsibility of maintaining the company's image, for the guys...well.....LOL (who wants to see the guys?!)..psst[im a guy myself] :P ...

My favourite qoute from the instructor: "OF COURSE! THIS IS THE BEST CAREER IN THE WORLD." when asked by my fellow trainees.. :shock: :D

Im very sure you gals and guys will enjoy the course.. :wink:


Hey! :wink:

How your training coming along? I juz got my date to start. Will be starting on the 26th OCt! So excited! Can't wait to start but gotta wait for my notice period to end... So no choice. :?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests