Singapore Expats

Group trips for Medical Tourists to Thailand

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
marcosagravante

Group trips for Medical Tourists to Thailand

Post by marcosagravante » Thu, 02 Aug 2007 4:38 pm

This forum is for people who are looking to go to Thailand , for medical services in december. Contacts, names, and other info can be shared here. Thank you for your participation.

:) :D 8-)
Last edited by marcosagravante on Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 02 Aug 2007 8:18 pm

Why?

We already have a huge thread for PS abroad. What more do you need?

Anyway, why do you have no netiquet? Why the shouting (Capital letters)? Tone it down a bit. Can? You seem to be a bit demanding. Not a way to win friends or influence people.

sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 04 Aug 2007 4:06 pm

You really don't seem to learn do you? Why get PS? PS won't change blur. You really need to take the time to read the FAQ's before somebody locks your account.

Spamming the same message across multiple threads is not done here. Your other two posts have therefore been deleted.

Want to try again, now that you really have our attention?

Oh, for our other readers,
Contacts, names, and other info can be shared here.
A good idea? NOT!
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers