Singapore Expats Forum

Is there any JETSTAR' cabin crew recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Dylla
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007
Location: Northern of Singapore

Postby Dylla » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 1:24 pm

MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote:
MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote:
sakiya wrote:hi:) any podder received call from Jetstar HR dept?
Yesterday they called me & inform me to go down on monday for interview. and they said 1st round is group interview wor:)


Really??? Only those who sent resume can go for Monday's intv????








dylla... did u receive my reply??


nope..can u resend...thanks.





i had sent 2 msg... i noe u recevied e 1st 1.. how ab e 2nd?


I onli received the 1st msg..2nd one didnt get...

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2007
Location: singapore

Postby MeLoRasP » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 2:00 pm

Dylla wrote:
MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote:
MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote:
sakiya wrote:hi:) any podder received call from Jetstar HR dept?
Yesterday they called me & inform me to go down on monday for interview. and they said 1st round is group interview wor:)


Really??? Only those who sent resume can go for Monday's intv????








dylla... did u receive my reply??


nope..can u resend...thanks.





i had sent 2 msg... i noe u recevied e 1st 1.. how ab e 2nd?


I onli received the 1st msg..2nd one didnt get...













alrite.. nvm... i onli reply.. "yes.. sure!!" :D
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_

Dylla
Regular
Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu, 26 Apr 2007
Location: Northern of Singapore

Postby Dylla » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 2:19 pm

MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote:
MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote:
MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote:
sakiya wrote:hi:) any podder received call from Jetstar HR dept?
Yesterday they called me & inform me to go down on monday for interview. and they said 1st round is group interview wor:)


Really??? Only those who sent resume can go for Monday's intv????








dylla... did u receive my reply??


nope..can u resend...thanks.





i had sent 2 msg... i noe u recevied e 1st 1.. how ab e 2nd?


I onli received the 1st msg..2nd one didnt get...













alrite.. nvm... i onli reply.. "yes.. sure!!" :D


Okay..So, r u trying for any other airline besides Jetstar??

You dun mind the pay???

wana_fly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 29 Jun 2007

Postby wana_fly » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 2:50 pm

when did u gals send ur resume?

Sarah_89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Sarah_89 » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 4:24 pm

Hi sakiya, i received a call from Jetstar too.. They informed u that it will be a grp interview?.. Im really nervous.. haha.. The training is in Hongkong?..How long will the training be?Any idea?

Sarah

User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby sakiya » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 5:35 pm

yup 1st round will be group interview. coz i am asking to change date then they said it group so can not change.
training in HK? tat's great :D anyone can provide more infor for JetStar?
TIA

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2007
Location: singapore

Postby MeLoRasP » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 5:45 pm

hey!! wat r u gals gointo wear on mon interview?? im so nervous too!! especially group interview!!
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2007
Location: singapore

Postby MeLoRasP » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 5:46 pm

wana_fly wrote:when did u gals send ur resume?






i sen my resume twice on 18th july.. hee.. :)
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2007
Location: singapore

Postby MeLoRasP » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 5:48 pm

dylla... i dun mind e pay.. as long as i cn fly cn already.. :D

actualli im intendin to go silkair on e 6th aug.. bt lucky jetstar called mi to go down interview on e 6th .. :D
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_

User avatar
kate66
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby kate66 » Wed, 01 Aug 2007 3:57 pm

hi, may i know what should i be wearing for the jetstar interview? formal? like office wear or anything? cos i actually wear a jeanskirt n a gray top for the silkair interview... and may i know what the 1st 2 round of interview are like? thanks! :?

Sarah_89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Sarah_89 » Wed, 01 Aug 2007 4:33 pm

There isnt any dress code written on the email. So i guess, as long as its appropriate and not too revealing, it sld be ok.. :) .. What im really worried is that, any idea if there will be a height and weight measurment?.. cos im 1cm shorter den 158.. :wink: and i'v seen in the previous post that jetstar dont really measure our height and weight.. wonder if this is true....

dOvee
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue, 26 Jun 2007

Postby dOvee » Wed, 01 Aug 2007 4:38 pm

anyone knws pay and bond issue?

User avatar
kate66
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby kate66 » Wed, 01 Aug 2007 6:54 pm

Sarah_89 wrote:There isnt any dress code written on the email. So i guess, as long as its appropriate and not too revealing, it sld be ok.. :) .. What im really worried is that, any idea if there will be a height and weight measurment?.. cos im 1cm shorter den 158.. :wink: and i'v seen in the previous post that jetstar dont really measure our height and weight.. wonder if this is true....


i think 1cm shld be ok bah, but im nt sure will they do any measurement or not, but im underweight, dont knw whether will pass or not... :( *sigh*

wana_fly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 29 Jun 2007

Postby wana_fly » Wed, 01 Aug 2007 7:03 pm

MeLoRasP wrote:
wana_fly wrote:when did u gals send ur resume?






i sen my resume twice on 18th july.. hee.. :)
how to send twice? coz it can only be sent once... :???:

User avatar
kate66
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby kate66 » Wed, 01 Aug 2007 8:07 pm

Sarah_89 wrote:There isnt any dress code written on the email. So i guess, as long as its appropriate and not too revealing, it sld be ok.. :) .. What im really worried is that, any idea if there will be a height and weight measurment?.. cos im 1cm shorter den 158.. :wink: and i'v seen in the previous post that jetstar dont really measure our height and weight.. wonder if this is true....


someone post this on another forum which was host by a jetstar crew (i think so*) - (oh....formal wear is like a MUST. like u ought to wear swimming costume to swim, jerseys to play football and school uniform when schooling. Not wearing formal wear gives you the direct ticket to immediate failure. Not only your apparels, you have to even ensure you got an appropriate make up and hair do.)

hmm, so is a must or not? im so confuse! :???:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests