Singapore Expats Forum

Is there any JETSTAR' cabin crew recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
pink petals
Regular
Regular
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby pink petals » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:34 pm

aloyscious wrote:will they conduct interview on tuesday as well or just monday only?


dun give up yet :)

maybe they haven't finish calling up all the applicants, they sld have a lot of pp to call, so maybe after tmrw's round, they will give u a call soon.

jiayou! :)

aloyscious
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2005

Postby aloyscious » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:36 pm

i really hope so

User avatar
windancer04
Regular
Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008
Location: singapore

Postby windancer04 » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:09 pm

those pple that got in the 2nd rd which is tmrw, u guys will be there almost the whole day cos they r activites gg on like games, swimming test etc. There will be oso 1 to 1 interview tmrw which is more detailed one than today. For those tt nvr get call up today they wont be calling anymore..but dont give up..try again and hope to see u guys during training soon!!
♥Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT and IT WILL BE YOURS (Mark 11:24)♥

pink petals
Regular
Regular
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby pink petals » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:12 pm

windancer04 wrote:those pple that got in the 2nd rd which is tmrw, u guys will be there almost the whole day cos they r activites gg on like games, swimming test etc. There will be oso 1 to 1 interview tmrw which is more detailed one than today. For those tt nvr get call up today they wont be calling anymore..but dont give up..try again and hope to see u guys during training soon!!


hi windancer,
u already part of jetstar international?

congrats! :)

hope i can join u guys soon... thats if they are gg to have a recruitment this yr again... hee....

Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun, 15 Mar 2009

Postby Bella Consuela » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:42 pm

i went down for today's interview..was being interviewd by the nice angmoh lady...don't think i did any major mistakes..but i didnt get any call..this is so dissapointing..ive been trying for cabin crew for over a year now and i'm already 25 this year..haiz..maybe its just not meant to be..

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:52 pm

windancer04 wrote:those pple that got in the 2nd rd which is tmrw, u guys will be there almost the whole day cos they r activites gg on like games, swimming test etc. There will be oso 1 to 1 interview tmrw which is more detailed one than today. For those tt nvr get call up today they wont be calling anymore..but dont give up..try again and hope to see u guys during training soon!!


So right now we are still not confirmed shortlisted by Jetstar yet am i right? It is just tentative har??

pink petals
Regular
Regular
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby pink petals » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:58 pm

Bella Consuela wrote:i went down for today's interview..was being interviewd by the nice angmoh lady...don't think i did any major mistakes..but i didnt get any call..this is so dissapointing..ive been trying for cabin crew for over a year now and i'm already 25 this year..haiz..maybe its just not meant to be..


hi,
all the interviewers are angmohs? u will be flying the international routes and have layovers?

dun worry, and dun give up ok? u are still young,only 25! hahah.. unlike me... really old... and fat too! heee...

u still have have chances to apply for other airlines :)

i've been trying on and off for 3yrs! and i am still holding on to a tiny hope :oops:

User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby sakiya » Mon, 16 Mar 2009 8:39 am

hi Bella,
dont give up ok? try again next time. u are still young. i have tried for 3 years and just recently got in Jetstar.
i have tried various of airline for the past 3 years, be it Emirates, Cathay, SIA, silk air, Ethihad and Qatar, i have been to their int so many times.
at tat point of time i also felt like want to give up but i really love this job sooo much. so i decided to keep on trying until i turn 28 and true enough my dream really come true this year..
so dont dont give up yah:) jia you

Capri
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008
Location: Spore

Postby Capri » Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:12 pm

windancer04 wrote:hello...how's today interview??


Did anyone frm the recent interview found out when is the next intake? The waiting game is killing me.. :???:

aloyscious
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2005

Postby aloyscious » Mon, 16 Mar 2009 5:06 pm

how is round 2 itnerview?

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Mon, 16 Mar 2009 6:37 pm

aloyscious wrote:how is round 2 itnerview?


[/i]one comment "UNFAIR"

Capri
Regular
Regular
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008
Location: Spore

Postby Capri » Tue, 17 Mar 2009 9:38 am

Jovhoney wrote:
aloyscious wrote:how is round 2 itnerview?


[/i]one comment "UNFAIR"


What happen Jovhoney? Care to share? :roll:

verylady 76
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 22 Dec 2008

Postby verylady 76 » Tue, 17 Mar 2009 6:44 pm

hi guys..went for the interview again and managed to get tgru all the rds . they told me to wait for the reply this week. i was told tt training will start in early may.. so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:27 pm

Capri wrote:
Jovhoney wrote:
aloyscious wrote:how is round 2 itnerview?


[/i]one comment "UNFAIR"


What happen Jovhoney? Care to share? :roll:


firstly, i was not inform that there is a 2nd interview and was told it is only a swimming test.. Therefore, i went there without makeup and worst still, i was with my casual outfit.. not even heels but flats.. OMG!!

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:29 pm

verylady 76 wrote:hi guys..went for the interview again and managed to get tgru all the rds . they told me to wait for the reply this week. i was told tt training will start in early may.. so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!


Cool.. and you are?? that day i went and i was sitting at table 3[/i]


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests