Singapore Expats Forum

Is there any JETSTAR' cabin crew recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
aloyscious
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2005

Postby aloyscious » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 8:28 pm

anyone got called up?

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 8:45 pm

windancer04 wrote:hello...how's today interview??


The interview today was great ((: and no doubt it was super fast!!

pink petals
Regular
Regular
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby pink petals » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 8:48 pm

Jovhoney wrote:
windancer04 wrote:hello...how's today interview??


The interview today was great ((: and no doubt it was super fast!!


were there a lot of people? do u need to know japanese?
i gave it a miss cos it was pouring like mad and thunderstorm from morning till evening....

i can only blacme myself for not gg... hopfully they will recruit again.

do u know if there is any age cap?

thanks :)

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 8:51 pm

pink petals wrote:
Jovhoney wrote:
windancer04 wrote:hello...how's today interview??


The interview today was great ((: and no doubt it was super fast!!


were there a lot of people? do u need to know japanese?
i gave it a miss cos it was pouring like mad and thunderstorm from morning till evening....

i can only blacme myself for not gg... hopfully they will recruit again.

do u know if there is any age cap?

thanks :)
I was there at abt 9am so there is not much ppl though. I know nothing abt japanese..

They have called me up and was ask to go down tml again for the swimming test, but i'm actually working tml so i cannot make it.. and i do not know how can i contact them to inform.. hais!!

For the age gap, i'm not so sure..

pink petals
Regular
Regular
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby pink petals » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:01 pm

Jovhoney wrote:
pink petals wrote:
Jovhoney wrote:
windancer04 wrote:hello...how's today interview??


The interview today was great ((: and no doubt it was super fast!!


were there a lot of people? do u need to know japanese?
i gave it a miss cos it was pouring like mad and thunderstorm from morning till evening....

i can only blacme myself for not gg... hopfully they will recruit again.

do u know if there is any age cap?

thanks :)
I was there at abt 9am so there is not much ppl though. I know nothing abt japanese..

They have called me up and was ask to go down tml again for the swimming test, but i'm actually working tml so i cannot make it.. and i do not know how can i contact them to inform.. hais!!

For the age gap, i'm not so sure..


is it for the international routes? u get to have layovers in countries?

u can give hem a call back to let them know abt tomorrow. there sld be a number when they called u. :)

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:04 pm

pink petals wrote:
Jovhoney wrote:
pink petals wrote:
Jovhoney wrote:
windancer04 wrote:hello...how's today interview??


The interview today was great ((: and no doubt it was super fast!!


were there a lot of people? do u need to know japanese?
i gave it a miss cos it was pouring like mad and thunderstorm from morning till evening....

i can only blacme myself for not gg... hopfully they will recruit again.

do u know if there is any age cap?

thanks :)
I was there at abt 9am so there is not much ppl though. I know nothing abt japanese..

They have called me up and was ask to go down tml again for the swimming test, but i'm actually working tml so i cannot make it.. and i do not know how can i contact them to inform.. hais!!

For the age gap, i'm not so sure..


is it for the international routes? u get to have layovers in countries?

u can give hem a call back to let them know abt tomorrow. there sld be a number when they called u. :)


It is the hotel number when i called back, i ask to transfer to the function rooms but there is no answer.. anyone know do they have other swimming test date??

tulips
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 14 Oct 2008

Postby tulips » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:06 pm

hi Jovhoney,
may i know what time they called you?
my sis went at about 4pm but has yet to receive the call..

pink petals
Regular
Regular
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby pink petals » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:09 pm

hi jovhoney,

maybe u can try calling their local office number :

http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/contact-us.aspx

hope it helps :)

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:10 pm

[quote="tulips"]hi Jovhoney,
may i know what time they called you?
my sis went at about 4pm but has yet to receive the call..[/quote
[/i]they called me at abt 5.50pm..

tulips
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 14 Oct 2008

Postby tulips » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:11 pm

wow that's fast.
guess she didn't get selected this time round..
gd luck to u!

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:12 pm

pink petals wrote:hi jovhoney,

maybe u can try calling their local office number :

http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/contact-us.aspx

hope it helps :)


thank you so much :wink:

pink petals
Regular
Regular
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Postby pink petals » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:12 pm

tulips wrote:wow that's fast.
guess she didn't get selected this time round..
gd luck to u!


maybe they haven't finish calling up all the applicants. dun give up yet :)

Jovhoney
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue, 03 Mar 2009

Postby Jovhoney » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:13 pm

pink petals wrote:
tulips wrote:wow that's fast.
guess she didn't get selected this time round..
gd luck to u!


maybe they haven't finish calling up all the applicants. dun give up yet :)


Yep! ((:

aloyscious
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2005

Postby aloyscious » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:23 pm

haiz..i never get the call up...so sad..i dun think they will ever call after today

aloyscious
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2005

Postby aloyscious » Sun, 15 Mar 2009 9:25 pm

will they conduct interview on tuesday as well or just monday only?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests