Singapore Expats Forum

Is there any JETSTAR' cabin crew recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
JerBearo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby JerBearo » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 8:23 pm

im looking forward to a new intake..
sometimes just waiting won't bring me anywhere.. still got a tummy to feed T_T

User avatar
Singbaba
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2007

Postby Singbaba » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 5:39 pm

my husband is joing 23 intake on 24th september.
The Power Of Flying With 84000lbs Thrust. Rolls-Royce Trent 900...
The Airbus A380 - Luxury. With Wings.

downtown
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat, 11 Aug 2007

Postby downtown » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 9:05 pm

JerBearo wrote:im looking forward to a new intake..
sometimes just waiting won't bring me anywhere.. still got a tummy to feed T_T


so troublesome...must check jetstar regularly to avoid missing out opportunities

User avatar
rika2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 19 Jun 2007

Postby rika2 » Wed, 03 Oct 2007 9:14 pm

anyone here currently with JetStar Asia?
follow your bliss~

User avatar
JerBearo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby JerBearo » Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:11 am

waitingzZ

User avatar
Singbaba
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2007

Postby Singbaba » Thu, 11 Oct 2007 7:50 pm

sorry guys its long time i didt update you. now a days we are very busy because of short traning time we have to complete every thing in one month thats what no time to talk.
i think jetstar will start taking new applications very soon. just keep looking this fourm i will update you when they will start. ok
The Power Of Flying With 84000lbs Thrust. Rolls-Royce Trent 900...

The Airbus A380 - Luxury. With Wings.

User avatar
JerBearo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri, 21 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby JerBearo » Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:13 am

wow thanks singbaba ^_^ least there's hope ^_^

Fina
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu, 20 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Fina » Fri, 12 Oct 2007 1:28 pm

JerBearo wrote:wow thanks singbaba ^_^ least there's hope ^_^


Heya, there recruitting now....

ojo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed, 26 Jul 2006
Contact:

Postby ojo » Fri, 12 Oct 2007 8:50 pm

Do Jetstar have wolk-in interviews?

Fina
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu, 20 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Fina » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 9:57 am

ojo wrote:Do Jetstar have wolk-in interviews?


NO they don't. You have to apply thru monster.com. or post mail to them. only shortlisted will be notified so there is no walk in

beanbean
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun, 14 Oct 2007

Postby beanbean » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:08 am

Fina wrote:
ojo wrote:Do Jetstar have wolk-in interviews?


NO they don't. You have to apply thru monster.com. or post mail to them. only shortlisted will be notified so there is no walk in


I saw tt they r recuirting for next yr in take. but i m worry tt I cant cos I m married wit a kid n i gt a scar on my back :(

My gal is taken care by my mother so that y i wanted go for tis job but than :cry: :cry:

Fina
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu, 20 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Fina » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:23 pm

beanbean wrote:
Fina wrote:
ojo wrote:Do Jetstar have wolk-in interviews?


NO they don't. You have to apply thru monster.com. or post mail to them. only shortlisted will be notified so there is no walk in


I saw tt they r recuirting for next yr in take. but i m worry tt I cant cos I m married wit a kid n i gt a scar on my back :(

My gal is taken care by my mother so that y i wanted go for tis job but than :cry: :cry:


just try babe......

beanbean
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun, 14 Oct 2007

Postby beanbean » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 1:02 pm

Fina wrote:
beanbean wrote:
Fina wrote:
ojo wrote:Do Jetstar have wolk-in interviews?


NO they don't. You have to apply thru monster.com. or post mail to them. only shortlisted will be notified so there is no walk in


I saw tt they r recuirting for next yr in take. but i m worry tt I cant cos I m married wit a kid n i gt a scar on my back :(

My gal is taken care by my mother so that y i wanted go for tis job but than :cry: :cry:


just try babe......


thanks... :love:

User avatar
Singbaba
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon, 09 Jul 2007

Postby Singbaba » Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:25 am

Don worry guyes that your are married or not just try just don give up your hope. And thats it you will be in.
The Power Of Flying With 84000lbs Thrust. Rolls-Royce Trent 900...

The Airbus A380 - Luxury. With Wings.

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2007
Location: singapore

Postby MeLoRasP » Fri, 19 Oct 2007 9:50 pm

hey ppl!!! try ur best!! cya on board!
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests