Singapore Expats

Cycling

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
lynnl

Cycling

Post by lynnl » Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:18 pm

Once a while i like to cycle from Tampines to Pasir Ris park or Bedok Reservoir park. Anyone interested to join me?

Bonbon
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Bonbon » Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:51 pm

This sounds like your type of tea! I've tried below, they're very professional, and a lot of fun meeting other cyclists...

:)

http://www.terraoutdoors.com/destn_sg_C ... deEast.php

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Thu, 19 Jul 2007 3:55 am

I'm still learning cycling :oops: I can cycle a bit but I'm always afraid like I'm gonna knock onto kids and dogs. I can't cycle on the road, can only manage to cycle at park like ECP and when there isn't much crowd! :lol:

Anyone willing to teach me or learn together? #-o

Bonbon
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Bonbon » Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:00 am

hey Kalyn, no worries, why dont you try ride with the group mentioned above. The group is not big, and they ride rather slowly with people from beginners to advanced.

easy ride too! that will build your confidence.

Do you have a bike yourself? Maybe i'll join you for a ride. I'm in the same shoes, I have not been riding for a long time, went for a ride last night, my turns and balance are just shocking!!!! :oops:

There used to be a group organising rides around east coast , so look out for those posts too! :)

lynnl

Hey Bonbon

Post by lynnl » Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:22 pm

Thanks for your good suggestion. They are having long cycling from Pasir Ris to ECP soon, i think it's quite interesting and will be joining too.

lynnl

Post by lynnl » Sun, 22 Jul 2007 5:36 pm

Hey Kalyn and Bonbon,
Does both of you have your own bike? Maybe we can go for a ride together for some practise?

EREN

Re: Cycling

Post by EREN » Mon, 23 Jul 2007 2:25 pm

lynnl wrote:Once a while i like to cycle from Tampines to Pasir Ris park or Bedok Reservoir park. Anyone interested to join me?
Interested. I have own bike. Can we arrange on weekend? :wink:

lynnl

Post by lynnl » Mon, 23 Jul 2007 3:55 pm

Oh, yes, how about this coming Saturday evening around 5pm then? anyone else is interested to join?

EREN

Post by EREN » Mon, 23 Jul 2007 8:18 pm

lynnl wrote:Oh, yes, how about this coming Saturday evening around 5pm then? anyone else is interested to join?
fine! Can you email your contact number or pm me? [email protected]

:D :D