Singapore Expats Forum

NYC expat

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
chagoi

Postby chagoi » Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:46 pm

Well,so far we have a drinks session and also a dinner and after drinks session.Sometime i post the date on other threads.On those who wanna join outings and know new people.

remersonh

Thanks Stephanie

Postby remersonh » Wed, 01 Aug 2007 9:06 pm

Thanks for the tips. I'll be in Banking/CC. I've heard some rumblings about a stereotype of Americans being 'pushy'. Would you agree that it's a stereotype?

Last Hegemon

another newbie

Postby Last Hegemon » Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:37 pm

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to say hi. This is my first post and I'm proud to say that I've been in Singapore for 5 days. Also from Nyc, though I grew up in Europe. I'm currently on Orchard Rd. (by Orchard Link) and willing to meet any of you for a drink or chat if you're in the neighborhood. Going to see some apartments this afternoon, but should be free after 6pm tonight. Otherwise, I'll probably be present at FNDC tomorrow. Glad to see so many friendly people around...it definitely makes our "acclimatization" a little smoother.

Cheers

ciaral

Nyc

Postby ciaral » Sun, 05 Aug 2007 2:39 am

no worry.... :shock: it takes awhile to get yourself settle down in singapore..... it make not much difference. most of the time depende on how your organize your stuff and manage your time and put thing to its priorty order.. :???: 8-)

Just chill out and enjoy wat you do. 8-) :cool: Don't make life difficult. :mad: :x :???: Just learn to blend in with the country you work, but yet still stand on your own principe of life than blindly fellow wat others trying to achieve or aim in life. :lol: :o

dvsgene

Postby dvsgene » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 3:38 pm

Would be nice to meet fellow Big Applers on the other side of the world. Let me know if anything materializes. Ciao!

b148kjpgmn

Postby b148kjpgmn » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 7:24 pm

love NYC . i am planning it lol