Singapore Expats Forum

PR regulations

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:
The Club Residences

natalie Beck
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 25 Jun 2007

PR regulations

Postby natalie Beck » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:29 pm

Can i get PR if i'm working in Bintan but mailing address in singapore ( company office)> Also i'm thinking to buy a pty in singapore.
Any advice??????

User avatar
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon, 24 Jul 2006
Location: Singapore


Postby Shankar » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 8:10 pm

well.. if just mailing address is a qualification then maybe the entire globe would have become Singapore PR by now.

But if you are working for a Singapore company and with an emp. pass in Singapore but posted in Bintan, you can sure check with your employer for sponsorship.

but if you have other merits, you can always give the "landed PR" a try.

recently attained my Nirvaana and became a Budha.

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests