Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone into salsa ?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
krishie

Anyone into salsa ?

Postby krishie » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 5:47 am

Anyone interested in takin up salsa? I used to do a bit of capoeira b4 and now I really feel like gettin into the salsa scene.. gents or ladies.. locals or expats.. anyone intending to kick start soon?

if ya speak french it be great as well.. could help me out with my atrocious french..

parfait .. ! :P

kachichas

Postby kachichas » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 2:48 pm

Hi there! I'm interested in taking up lessons again...started lessons back home and here but never really finished due to my travel schedule. PM me if you're interested in taking lessons together. :D

krishie

Postby krishie » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 4:07 pm

hey kachichas, thanks for the reply.. Yes am interested to take lessons together.. my partner that was supposed to join me had to bail out coz she couldnt make a time commitment for practice..

Hope to hear from ya soon :P

kachichas

Postby kachichas » Thu, 19 Jul 2007 8:55 pm

hey gatsby, can't pm you yet as I am new in the forum. Sure let me know which studio you're looking at and I can take a look at the schedules and location and see if i can make it. :-)

amit_agrawal

practiving salsa

Postby amit_agrawal » Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:20 am

hey
Anybdy interested to practice salsa here?

sq009
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sq009 » Fri, 20 Jul 2007 7:00 pm

count me in! if time permits... would prefer evenings... damn day time jobs.. haha
In Pursuit Of Excellence and Perfection

dutchdays

salsa

Postby dutchdays » Sun, 22 Jul 2007 5:17 pm

Do you have a venue to practice or u guys plan to join any courses? I have strong interest in learning this dance, but I have no idea how to dance yet. I look forward to your reply!

Safia

Postby Safia » Sat, 11 Aug 2007 9:11 pm

Hello!!

If you're still looking for a place to learn salsa, there is a "school" in tanjong pagar, check for the site : www.Asiasalsa.com
Beginner courses will start this wednesday evening, I shall take them with some friends! so join us if you're interested!
And by the way, I speak French :)

cheers!
Safia