Singapore Expats Forum

single woman

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Guest

Re: single woman

Postby Guest » Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:45 pm

Christopher Chapman wrote:Good Morning Single Woman !

I have to laugh at you single women. Sorry, really I do not mean to laugh. It is so easy for a female to meet a male anywhere in the world. I am a Chief Officer working on Supertankers, we get to Singapore quite regularly. I am single, not too hard to look at, make a reasonable wage, and have no ties or dependants anywhere. I can live anywhere I want literally anywhere in the world. I am looking for a long term relationship with one nice Lady. When I walk around Singapore, I am struck by the fact that Singapore has the most absolutely beautiful Ladies anywhere in the world. If you want to meet a good man, just say hello the next time I am shyly trying to attract your attention. After you say hello, nature will take its course from there.
So - Italian Lady in Singapore, just say hello. You will find good men like me lining up at your door for the chance to romance you !


Fat chance matey... imagine rolling with you in the high seas only to be ditched at the next port of call :roll:

Michele

Re: Difference between Ang Moh and Hokkien Fairy Tales

Postby Michele » Tue, 08 Mar 2005 6:13 am

Ah Lau wrote:What's the difference between ang-moh and Hokkien fairy tales?

Ang-moh fairy tales begin with: "Once upon a time..."

Hokkien fairy tales begin with: "Lim Peh ka li kong..."


This is ABSOLUTELY hilariously, as with everything I've read :) I'm so glad someone provided the link to this site :) I feel like I'm home after some 10 years......(packing away the cobwebs of boredom). THANK YOU!

Michele

Re: Difference between Ang Moh and Hokkien Fairy Tales

Postby Michele » Tue, 08 Mar 2005 6:14 am

I meant to say hilariously tummy-aching :P

User avatar
Ah Lau
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu, 13 Jan 2005

Eat like horse

Postby Ah Lau » Tue, 08 Mar 2005 9:02 am

Yesterday hor, i went to macnonal with my ang moh char boh ger fren and ask her what she want. She said 'orler me a mig mag mew, feese buger and seben meh nugets and one up sai oleng joo and aper pai.' Sooo...I go counter and place orler with ahbeng looking si pak kow. His specs glass so thick i ormost cannot see his eyeballs. So i place orler ' 2 mig mag, 2 feese burger,14 meh nugets , two up sai oleng joo and 2 aper pai" Then he look at me like neber see me before his spec ormost fall from his noose,,he say' wah piang, u feed whores har?" I almost sock his multi colour teeth out his jaw,, then he said" u sock me for what?" I say to him'U call me and my ang moh char boh gah fen whores!" He reply'U chinese helicopter har? Neber see horsey before har?"

User avatar
Ah Lau
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu, 13 Jan 2005

Ah Lau's son

Postby Ah Lau » Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:12 pm

Dear Ah Pah,
>
> I am feeling very sad.
>
> Today in school, Zhong Guoren -
> my classmate from China - beat me again, in a
> maths test. That boy is an unstoppable genius
> machine. Last week, he beat me in sports too.
>
> If he were not here, I would have come in first
> and gotten a gold. But because the Government says
> we must welcome foreign talents to increase our
> population and to improve our economy, I got a
> bronze instead. This sucks. At first, we laughed
> because their English was not very good. Their maths
> and science were good, and their Chinese
> was excellent(but who cares about Chinese language, right?).
> But then, their English got better and now, they are
> kicking our backsides in this subject too.
>
> I think we should get the Government to do something
> about this. Why didn't you and mummy have more babies?
> I wouldn't mind having a brother or a sister to play
> with. I am an only child, and because you and Daddy
> are not making enough babies, we have to get people
> from other countries, people who make it hard for
> me to be number one in my class.
> I think you are very selfish to just have me, .
> I don't like to lose. I am used to being first
> in my class. And my school was very small too, like
> Singapore, so it was easy to be first.
>
> Now my school is bigger, and I have to fight harder
> to be first. Why can't we just compete with ourselves,
> among Singaporeans only (okay, and maybe Permanent Residents)?
> Why can't they have a new category for all the tests and CCAs?
> We could have a Best Local Maths Student category and a
> Best Local Sportsman category, then at least, if I don't win
> Best Maths Student, I can be Best Local Maths Student and
> feel better about myself. Just like my school is ranked one
> of the Top 20 Value-added Secondary Schools with a Special
> Assessment Award for Knitting CCA, I also want to be a top
> student. Maybe we need to have a new category like "Top 20
> Value-added Secondary Schools (Got China Students)".
>
> This is because our school has smart foreign students
> and should be ranked separately so that schools without
> smart foreign students won't feel so jealous. And, maybe,
> we should drop Literature as a subject too. I hate Literature,
> hard to score "A"s. In fact, we should have streams like
> EM1 (Local) and EM1 (China and Others). Let the smart China
> students have their own stream. I want to go to university
> when I grow up, especially the National University of Singapore
> (NUS), because our newspapers say that NUS is even better than
> Princeton and Cornell in the United States. But I hear there
> are many brilliant China students in NUS, too.
>
> I don't want to be having private tuition until I am 25 years old,
> just to keep up with my foreign classmates in the Uni. Or else,
> I will have no time to meet girls and then I will be forced to go
> to Vietnam and Kelantan to find a wife when I want to start a family.
> In fact, I am very upset with foreigners competing with us even in
> this area. All the girls I know say that when they finish studying
> and go to work, they want to marry ang mohs, because Singapore men
> are unromantic and do not want to know how to make a girl happy.
> So, the ang mohs are even stealing our women. I prefer to marry a
> Singapore girl, of course, but only if she knows how to cook and wash,
> and peel my prawns for me (like Mummy does). But nowadays, Singapore
> girls are so fierce, just because they study, and earn their own money.
>
> Maybe that is why in Chinatown, I saw this big Singapore Rooster, and
> it was sitting on eggs. I think the Singapore Hen left him to look
> after the eggs, because she had to work and do all the things an
> educated Hen does. I also worry I cannot find a job when I am older.
> My friend, Ah Hock, tells me his mother feels all these Chinese
> foreigners are stealing our jobs and our men (and the ang mohs are
> stealing our women). That is very scary, Ah Pah. You told me many
> China women are in Singapore only to do naughty things, like relieve
> old men of their Central Provident Fund money.
>
> Once an uncle wrote in the papers that we should catch those foreign
> women who are tall, have long hair and legs, and wear tight,
> revealing outfits in black or red and behave coquettishly. I think we
> should
> only accept foreign women who are short, have short hair and legs,
> and wear loose, covered-up outfits in white or blue, and behave like
> a man.
>
> Okay, Ah Pah, I have to go to my Chinese, maths and science tuition
> classes now. If I don't go, I won't be able to beat Guoren.
>
> Your son,
> Kia Soo
>
>
>

joke!

Re: single woman

Postby joke! » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 1:02 am

Niki wrote:How easy would be for an Italian young woman to find interesting men in Sing?


You must be joking :!: Even I can't find anyone suitable over here inspite of the fact, I have lived here nearly 12 years :!: I have been clubbbing nearly every weekend, travelled with the locals 'n' expats to many different destinations and so on. No such luck :lol:

Hope you've met someone though :D

User avatar
Ah Lau
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu, 13 Jan 2005

CasiYESSSSSS!

Postby Ah Lau » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 4:07 pm

Now news out
Those who say no to casino
Kenna snowed
Lau Goh hint so
No is No Go

Now not just one but two
So you can lose ji tua tu(the whole shop)

Soo(lose) might as well soo thng kor(till lose pants)
House leh long(sell at fire prices) to ah long(loan shark) till dunno ker ti kor(No where to go)

Maybe must also lehlong my lian(girl friend) as well
My headache swell
Aiya Ah mah(grandma) jewellry throw in as well

See ah long is like my daily drug fix
Money flow to casino till my heart feel sick
Somehow feel I always get tricked

My eyes like junkie
I feel like flunkie
My friends say I donkey

Hope that tomorrow I win ji tua ki (one big one)
Maybe not just one or two but three
Who knows tomorrow I smile like Christmas tree :lol:

Guest

Postby Guest » Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:16 pm

Interesting topic here.
I am 23 but have yet to hold a lady's hand. :?
R u gals that hard to please? :D I always thought that i am not that boring and would be a somewhat above averge boyfriend but after 23 yr i am still single. It is quite fustrating and depressing and i am losing my self esteem every time i see my friends with their gal.

Ladies out there pls give me some guidance so that i can be more "interesting" .

Honestly speaking singaporean men r not that bad....

Cheerios

User avatar
Ah Lau
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu, 13 Jan 2005

It neber rains in Spain

Postby Ah Lau » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 8:46 am

Anonymous wrote:Interesting topic here.
I am 23 but have yet to hold a lady's hand. :?
R u gals that hard to please? :D I always thought that i am not that boring and would be a somewhat above averge boyfriend but after 23 yr i am still single. It is quite fustrating and depressing and i am losing my self esteem every time i see my friends with their girl.

Ladies out there pls give me some guidance so that i can be more "interesting" .

Honestly speaking singaporean men r not that bad....

Cheerios


Ah Guest

Lin Peh Kah Lu Kong :!:

Faint Hard Neber Win Fair Ladee

Before you touch the gal's hand you already tow hin(faint) aleady!
What type of man are you :!:
Maybe your hand trembling...she can see then you quickly shrink away...
That's not the way! :!:
Your job is to make her faint :!:
Not you faint! She faint!
You ask me how to do it... :?:
If your hand no good, then try your tongue!
A trembling tongue looks and sounds better than a trembling hand..believe me :!:
You should say to her like in the show 'My Fair Ladee"
"It neber rains in Spain.. But I will make the heben's(heaven's) pour if you let me touch your hand!"
Then after saying.. you walk aside and see if she faints and if she does you can catch her and touch anywhere you like ....hehehe :lol: :!:

Guest

Re: single woman

Postby Guest » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 3:44 pm

Honestly, any reasonable looking woman who say hello to a guy... will always end up giving the guy the impression that she is willing to sleep with him. Sad but true.

In a lady's mind, she is thinking, he is quite cute. Maybe we can talk and have dinner, know what is his perceptive and opinion on things, etc.

In a man's mind, she must be horny.

Christopher Chapman wrote:Good Morning Single Woman !

I have to laugh at you single women. Sorry, really I do not mean to laugh. It is so easy for a female to meet a male anywhere in the world. I am a Chief Officer working on Supertankers, we get to Singapore quite regularly. I am single, not too hard to look at, make a reasonable wage, and have no ties or dependants anywhere. I can live anywhere I want literally anywhere in the world. I am looking for a long term relationship with one nice Lady. When I walk around Singapore, I am struck by the fact that Singapore has the most absolutely beautiful Ladies anywhere in the world. If you want to meet a good man, just say hello the next time I am shyly trying to attract your attention. After you say hello, nature will take its course from there.
So - Italian Lady in Singapore, just say hello. You will find good men like me lining up at your door for the chance to romance you !

User avatar
Ah Lau
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu, 13 Jan 2005

Re: single woman

Postby Ah Lau » Sat, 23 Apr 2005 4:04 pm

Anonymous wrote:Honestly, any reasonable looking woman who say hello to a guy... will always end up giving the guy the impression that she is willing to sleep with him. Sad but true.

In a lady's mind, she is thinking, he is quite cute. Maybe we can talk and have dinner, know what is his perceptive and opinion on things, etc.

In a man's mind, she must be horny.

Christopher Chapman wrote:Good Morning Single Woman !

I have to laugh at you single women. Sorry, really I do not mean to laugh. It is so easy for a female to meet a male anywhere in the world. I am a Chief Officer working on Supertankers, we get to Singapore quite regularly. I am single, not too hard to look at, make a reasonable wage, and have no ties or dependants anywhere. I can live anywhere I want literally anywhere in the world. I am looking for a long term relationship with one nice Lady. When I walk around Singapore, I am struck by the fact that Singapore has the most absolutely beautiful Ladies anywhere in the world. If you want to meet a good man, just say hello the next time I am shyly trying to attract your attention. After you say hello, nature will take its course from there.
So - Italian Lady in Singapore, just say hello. You will find good men like me lining up at your door for the chance to romance you !



Honestly You bloody cheeko(hum sup, raunchy) :!: all you think about is how to get the snake betw your legs betw her legs. On other hand she thinking what kind of snake are you :!:

Guest

hit there

Postby Guest » Thu, 28 Apr 2005 7:12 pm

Hi Nikki,

Wld you like to go for movie or drink sometime.

Msg me at don_jacusto@yahoo.com
;)

User avatar
Ah Lau
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu, 13 Jan 2005

Re: single woman

Postby Ah Lau » Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:04 am

Ah Lau wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Honestly, any reasonable looking woman who say hello to a guy... will always end up giving the guy the impression that she is willing to sleep with him. Sad but true.

In a lady's mind, she is thinking, he is quite cute. Maybe we can talk and have dinner, know what is his perceptive and opinion on things, etc.

In a man's mind, she must be horny.

Christopher Chapman wrote:Good Morning Single Woman !

I have to laugh at you single women. Sorry, really I do not mean to laugh. It is so easy for a female to meet a male anywhere in the world. I am a Chief Officer working on Supertankers, we get to Singapore quite regularly. I am single, not too hard to look at, make a reasonable wage, and have no ties or dependants anywhere. I can live anywhere I want literally anywhere in the world. I am looking for a long term relationship with one nice Lady. When I walk around Singapore, I am struck by the fact that Singapore has the most absolutely beautiful Ladies anywhere in the world. If you want to meet a good man, just say hello the next time I am shyly trying to attract your attention. After you say hello, nature will take its course from there.
So - Italian Lady in Singapore, just say hello. You will find good men like me lining up at your door for the chance to romance you !



Honestly You bloody cheeko(hum sup, raunchy) :!: all you think about is how to get the snake betw your legs betw her legs. On other hand she thinking what kind of snake are you :!:


Hi All

i have just returned from half a year of enforced leave. Gahmen say long leave good in arousing creative jiuces.How's everybody on the board? What's new and watsup? Any juicy gossip?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34262
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Re: single woman

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 26 Oct 2005 9:08 pm

Ah Lau wrote:
Ah Lau wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Honestly, any reasonable looking woman who say hello to a guy... will always end up giving the guy the impression that she is willing to sleep with him. Sad but true.

In a lady's mind, she is thinking, he is quite cute. Maybe we can talk and have dinner, know what is his perceptive and opinion on things, etc.

In a man's mind, she must be horny.

Christopher Chapman wrote:Good Morning Single Woman !

I have to laugh at you single women. Sorry, really I do not mean to laugh. It is so easy for a female to meet a male anywhere in the world. I am a Chief Officer working on Supertankers, we get to Singapore quite regularly. I am single, not too hard to look at, make a reasonable wage, and have no ties or dependants anywhere. I can live anywhere I want literally anywhere in the world. I am looking for a long term relationship with one nice Lady. When I walk around Singapore, I am struck by the fact that Singapore has the most absolutely beautiful Ladies anywhere in the world. If you want to meet a good man, just say hello the next time I am shyly trying to attract your attention. After you say hello, nature will take its course from there.
So - Italian Lady in Singapore, just say hello. You will find good men like me lining up at your door for the chance to romance you !



Honestly You bloody cheeko(hum sup, raunchy) :!: all you think about is how to get the snake betw your legs betw her legs. On other hand she thinking what kind of snake are you :!:


Hi All

i have just returned from half a year of enforced leave. Gahmen say long leave good in arousing creative jiuces.How's everybody on the board? What's new and watsup? Any juicy gossip?


Welcome back Ah Lau. It's been awhile. We have a lot of new nicks here that will appreciate your special talents (and a few that won't )
Only a few of us left from the days of you running rampant here.

sms

User avatar
Ah Lau
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu, 13 Jan 2005

Postby Ah Lau » Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:22 am

Tank yew Tank yew sms.
Long time no see no hear no everything
Where's bubbles?my welsh char boh? remember her?
she stoke my fire, until almost disappear in smoke. She has a phd u know? Fancy that welsh char boh got phd! Maybe all the potatoes did her some good!
So sad,, all the old faces no more.
Wah seems like 6 months very long time on this board.Like doing life in changi like that.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Leisure Chat, Jokes, Rubbish”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest