Singapore Expats Forum

MacRitchie or Pulau Ubin tomorrow Sunday?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
new_in_town77

MacRitchie or Pulau Ubin tomorrow Sunday?

Postby new_in_town77 » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 3:06 pm

Hi everybody!
tried to find some people for an excursion to MacRitchie tomorrow in the Entertainment, Leisure, Sports section (http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic43280.html), but responses have been slow - don't know if that's because it's the wrong place to post. So i'll give it an other try ;-):
Anybody wants to get away from city life for half a day to a day tomorrow? either walking in MacRitchie - I actually don't know where this Japanese shrine is at, but according to Lonely Planet there is a half-day circle including the tree-walk...
Or head off to Pulau Ubin, rent bycicles, explore the islands, and get some food & drinks later. The second even sounds better, I'd say
Anybody interested in either, please leave a PM with me, then I can organise a meeting point. For both, I'd propose starting at around 10am
cheers
new_in_town

Shankar
Regular
Regular

Re: MacRitchie or Pulau Ubin tomorrow Sunday?

Postby Shankar » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 6:32 pm

new_in_town77 wrote: don't know if that's because it's the wrong place to post. So i'll give it an other try ;-):

Nothing seems to be wrong with your post. But including your age & gender could have done the magic.

Cheers!!!
Shan
recently attained my Nirvaana and became a Budha.

new_in_town77

Postby new_in_town77 » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 7:10 pm