Singapore Expats Forum

Etihad Recruiting! (21st July 2007)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
spunkywork
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

hi piglet

Postby spunkywork » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 3:30 pm

hi piglet,
so 4 of u got to the end , including one guy?

mutleeyc
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2007
Location: singapore

Postby mutleeyc » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 3:35 pm

did that other guy, richard pass the 2nd round? i thought there were 2 guys 2 girls?!

Danilee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 23 Jul 2007

Postby Danilee » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 5:13 pm

piglet,,,,,,spunky,,,,my msn is dani-jbro5@hotmail.com....add me up to msn if u all wanna more whats the process after this,,,,,i was frm the previous batch yah.....hope i can clear ur doubts.....

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Postby singaporegrrl » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:17 pm

Piglet_23 wrote:just a qn.. anyone here is with etihad now?

cos i was one of the 4 who got into the final interview yday.. and i cleared everything except that i've got to wait for the final interview results..

will know within this 2 weeks.. anyone knows whats gonna happen after this?

nevertheless, it was a pleasure meeting those whom i'd spoken to yday!

i can recognise you singaporegrrl! ms DENTIST!

:D :D


No no, I'm Ms Scientist. The one who will turn to dust when you deliver your baby. LOL!
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Piglet_23
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby Piglet_23 » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:59 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:
Piglet_23 wrote:just a qn.. anyone here is with etihad now?

cos i was one of the 4 who got into the final interview yday.. and i cleared everything except that i've got to wait for the final interview results..

will know within this 2 weeks.. anyone knows whats gonna happen after this?

nevertheless, it was a pleasure meeting those whom i'd spoken to yday!

i can recognise you singaporegrrl! ms DENTIST!

:D :D


No no, I'm Ms Scientist. The one who will turn to dust when you deliver your baby. LOL!


opsss... i got the wrong person! sorry ms Scientist!

:shock:

Piglet_23
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby Piglet_23 » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:59 pm

Danilee wrote:piglet,,,,,,spunky,,,,my msn is dani-jbro5@hotmail.com....add me up to msn if u all wanna more whats the process after this,,,,,i was frm the previous batch yah.....hope i can clear ur doubts.....


hi Danilee, i've added you in msn! :D :D :D

Piglet_23
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby Piglet_23 » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:00 am

mutleeyc wrote:did that other guy, richard pass the 2nd round? i thought there were 2 guys 2 girls?!


yes he and mohamed were the 2 guys and mica and me were the 2 girls..

Piglet_23
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby Piglet_23 » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:01 am

VeniE wrote:
Piglet_23 wrote:
VeniE wrote:
Piglet_23 wrote:hi gers, it's joanne here!

i was no. 16 and was the last one for the 1-1 discussion.. can anyone here still remember me?!!

:???:


heyhey.. i'm venecia!!! no30... remember me?? congrats girl!!! keke... iwas trying to look for ya...


yeah i m here i m here!!!
but now.. i m very scared of the outcome cos i didnt really do well for the final interview.. sighss... :(


i thot u all pass le??? 4 of u right... u know the penang girl.. i forgot her name... she was damn upset abt it... i heard from mun cheng...


was it Grace? yeah.. cos her fren Katie told me that she was worried cos she dont know her way in spore..

Piglet_23
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby Piglet_23 » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:03 am

mutleeyc wrote:hey piglet and singaporegirl i m the lawyer then physician :D congratulations 2 you ! you made it! so sad i got cut arghhh!!! we were so close :? so out of the 4, everyone got the contract? piglet, what questions did they ask you for the final interview? anyway it was nice to meet all of you yesterday i really had a lot of fun, ill see you all again in 6 months haha


yes.. gab, i think u shd put => lawyer - physician - PRIEST!

they asked me more in depth for the last round as in like whether i can stay with another person as in like sharing a room with another roommate.. we dont know whether we can get the contract.. have to wait and we'll know the answer within these 2 weeks..

:)

mutleeyc
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2007
Location: singapore

Postby mutleeyc » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:08 am

oh ya, priest hahaha let us pray to pass to next round :lol:

Piglet_23
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby Piglet_23 » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:29 am

mutleeyc wrote:oh ya, priest hahaha let us pray to pass to next round :lol:


thanks gab.. i need that SO MUCH now.. :???:
gab, dont worry, pls try again for the next interview.. must have confidence and faith in yourself! you can do it! :)

mutleeyc
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2007
Location: singapore

Postby mutleeyc » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:32 am

:) thnnx i definetly will try again, and for everyone else that got cut do try again you never know how luck will be by your side

Piglet_23
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2007

Postby Piglet_23 » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:32 am

mutleeyc wrote::) thnnx i definetly will try again, and for everyone else that got cut do try again you never know how luck will be by your side



:D not partying to9?

User avatar
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon, 21 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore / United Arab Emirates

Postby singaporegrrl » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:33 am

mutleeyc wrote::) thnnx i definetly will try again, and for everyone else that got cut do try again you never know how luck will be by your side


Yes yes I will too. Joanne and Gab, I had fun during the discussion. It was crazily crap. Lol!
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

mutleeyc
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 21 May 2007
Location: singapore

Postby mutleeyc » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:33 am

tonight im recovering mentally from yesterday hahaha :???:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests