Singapore Expats Forum

QATAR - July 28

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
zcarina
Regular
Regular

Postby zcarina » Fri, 13 Jul 2007 2:45 pm

Thankssss so much.. guess that I have to choose some other airline.. anyway good luck for those trying in this coming recruitement!!! :)

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Postby theknees » Fri, 13 Jul 2007 3:10 pm

zcarina wrote:Thankssss so much.. guess that I have to choose some other airline.. anyway good luck for those trying in this coming recruitement!!! :)

some of the airlines which have local bases -
SIA (of course)
JAL
CX
UA
BA
Silkair
Jetstar
Tiger

good luck!~
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

toygirl
Chatter
Chatter

Postby toygirl » Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:33 pm

Jade - You can walk in - It's an open day, bring CV, photos - Standard for all days.

Have fun.

cantswim
Regular
Regular

Postby cantswim » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:47 am

zcarina,
4 ur info, it's not de well known Dubai wif 7-star-hotel, it's Doha.

emirates in Dubai, UAE
etihad in Abu Dhabi, UAE
qatar in Doha, Qatar

cappy2104,
they used 2 travel around 2 recruit ppl 4 a period. u may check their website 2 look 4 de date in KL. it would be taken place in Crowne Mutiara Plaza Hotel.
I decide my future.

camperboy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby camperboy » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:49 am

so wads the min height for guys for qaTAR? :D

cantswim
Regular
Regular

Postby cantswim » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 1:07 am

heard dat Qatar seldom recruit male.
but u can go 4 it, coz there r always surprises n miracles :)
n it did happened

i would say juz go 4 it coz u wont loose anything
I decide my future.

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Postby JadeiteJade » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:42 pm

hihi....does anyone knows till what time will the interview be held?i know it starts @ 9am but till what time?

I have emirates interview on that day and would like to rush down to attend Qatar interview...
:wink: :shock:

Hero83

Postby Hero83 » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 1:14 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:hihi....does anyone knows till what time will the interview be held?i know it starts @ 9am but till what time?

I have emirates interview on that day and would like to rush down to attend Qatar interview...

There will be no interview on the day itself. It's just an open day, showing you the presentation about the airlines and lifestyle in Qatar. In the end of the presentation, they will ask you to submit your CV only. If you are shortlisted, they will call you.

So no worries for being late...

zcarina
Regular
Regular

Postby zcarina » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 2:22 pm

cantswim wrote:zcarina,
4 ur info, it's not de well known Dubai wif 7-star-hotel, it's Doha.

emirates in Dubai, UAE
etihad in Abu Dhabi, UAE
qatar in Doha, Qatar

cappy2104,
they used 2 travel around 2 recruit ppl 4 a period. u may check their website 2 look 4 de date in KL. it would be taken place in Crowne Mutiara Plaza Hotel.

tks... :D

hopeful8

Postby hopeful8 » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 1:01 pm

Hero83 wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:hihi....does anyone knows till what time will the interview be held?i know it starts @ 9am but till what time?

There will be no interview on the day itself. It's just an open day, showing you the presentation about the airlines and lifestyle in Qatar. In the end of the presentation, they will ask you to submit your CV only. If you are shortlisted, they will call you.

So no worries for being late...

Hi

I dun think you can be late for the Qatar one cos it's not like emirates where SASS is doing the first round selection for emirates..

For Qatar, the qatar recruitment team will be here for the first round... start off with invitation to ballroom to view video, talk abit abt airline and living in Qatar, a Q&A session. Then you will be invited to hand in your resume & pics to the recruitment as you leave the room. Those shortlisted will receive a call from them by the late afternoon that day.

Moreover, it's industry standard that CC can't be late... imagine what the recruitment team will think of you...

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 3:19 pm

theknees wrote:BA

At the beginning of the year a number of posters applied to BA some of whom were very unsuccessful. The reason being both their English and Chinese (written and spoken in both) were not up to the required standard.
Those who are serious about this airline should work on both, they don't recruit very often. :wink:

piglety84

Postby piglety84 » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:22 pm

u mean that all of us must reeach there by 9am? I cant make it by 9 eh.=(

CelT
Chatter
Chatter

Postby CelT » Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:12 am

Dear all,

i am in the same situation as Jade....when its an open day...starts at 9am as advertise....does it mean we must be at hilton by 9am??
Can we go later to submit? if not, can we apply online & not be present on that day itself?

please help! :shock:
.CEL.

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Postby JadeiteJade » Thu, 19 Jul 2007 8:19 pm

CelT wrote:Dear all,

i am in the same situation as Jade....when its an open day...starts at 9am as advertise....does it mean we must be at hilton by 9am??
Can we go later to submit? if not, can we apply online & not be present on that day itself?

please help! :shock:

celT!!!yah loh... :shock:

CelT
Chatter
Chatter

Postby CelT » Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:42 am

Jade....how? no one replied??

wonder who knows??
.CEL.