Singapore Expats

QATAR - July 28

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Mon, 06 Aug 2007 4:40 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:oh..im so "gan joing" for you...
Gambate for your Silkair wct k. :wink: My email is still churning :shock: I got to cool down ... :)
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:09 am

rev12000 wrote:
12345 wrote:Thanks for the reply! :D Wow...1:10. If i remember correctly, there were 11 ppl who made it to the final interview rite? So that means out of the 11, there's only about 1 or 2 guys?
Ah, perhaps i wasn't clear bout how many applicants made it through finals. I was from the 2pm batch and 11 of us were selected. Among us there were 2 guys if i remembered correctly. I heard from a friend who attended the 9am batch that 15 of them were selected, thus a total of 26 got to the finals. Among the 26, i'm sure there were at least 2 guys. Not sure bout the 9am batch. :lol: CHEERIOS!!
Haha!!! Thanks for the reply! :D

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:11 am

Oh yeah rev 12000, all d best for Qatar!!! Hope u'll get it! :)

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:28 am

12345 wrote:
rev12000 wrote:
12345 wrote:Thanks for the reply! :D Wow...1:10. If i remember correctly, there were 11 ppl who made it to the final interview rite? So that means out of the 11, there's only about 1 or 2 guys?
Ah, perhaps i wasn't clear bout how many applicants made it through finals. I was from the 2pm batch and 11 of us were selected. Among us there were 2 guys if i remembered correctly. I heard from a friend who attended the 9am batch that 15 of them were selected, thus a total of 26 got to the finals. Among the 26, i'm sure there were at least 2 guys. Not sure bout the 9am batch. :lol: CHEERIOS!!
Haha!!! Thanks for the reply! :D
:lol: No problem, cheers.
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:29 am

12345 wrote:Oh yeah rev 12000, all d best for Qatar!!! Hope u'll get it! :)
Thanks babe, no news as yet. Hoping for the good news ... :wink:

calvink
Chatter
Chatter

Hi

Post by calvink » Tue, 07 Aug 2007 2:12 pm

Hi....anyone care to enlighten me the full length photo should it be in standing position...hands by your side...etcs like what rev has mention...or sitting position oso can?? Thanks

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Hi

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 1:50 am

I got their email for medical check, guess luck does help in one way or another. OH NO ... doctors = injections [faint]

C

Post by C » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:05 am

rev12000 wrote:I got their email for medical check, guess luck does help in one way or another. OH NO ... doctors = injections [faint]
No worries, lady! You'll pass your medical check. Btw, congrats!

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:11 am

C wrote:No worries, lady! You'll pass your medical check. Btw, congrats!
Hard to say sekali i got blood cancer. Choy Choy choy! [touch-wood] Paisey, i'm thinking too much again, HeHe. Thanks, looking forward to fly with Qatar too. All the best to you in pursuing your aviation career too. CHEERIOS! :D

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 4:24 pm

rev12000 wrote:
C wrote:No worries, lady! You'll pass your medical check. Btw, congrats!
Hard to say sekali i got blood cancer. Choy Choy choy! [touch-wood] Paisey, i'm thinking too much again, HeHe. Thanks, looking forward to fly with Qatar too. All the best to you in pursuing your aviation career too. CHEERIOS! :D
CONGRATS TO YOU. I'm going for my interview tmr at Kuala Lumpur.
I don't think it's that bad la.. just go for the medical check-up and fly to doha. Yoou are one lucky person.

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 4:36 pm

queenie-me wrote:CONGRATS TO YOU. I'm going for my interview tmr at Kuala Lumpur.
I don't think it's that bad la.. just go for the medical check-up and fly to doha. Yoou are one lucky person.
Not that bad? How many tubes of blood do they need to draw from me? GOING GOing going ... [black-out] HaHa!! I HATE injections! Then again with the equipments and technologies growing with advancement, do you think the needle with be slightly smaller now? GGrrr, paisey nevermind just ignore me. HeHe!

You are going for the interview at K.L tomorrow, babe all the best. Hopes my informations help in a way or two. Should you require further info(s), just PM me ya. :wink:

Ya, thanks luck for being on my side thus far. CHEERIOS!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 4:39 pm

Rev.... u already received their email ? yeay! wish u all the best..haha dun faint! y u afraid ? nothing la, aiyoh the needle so small lei..
as if like "DRILLING " a hole only...

hey i guess i cant go la Queenie...
kos i have not yet fulfill their 6months
I already applied with em On may 2007
hmmm...so sad :cry:

But however my exams is coming liao
this October and i got to pursue ma degree next yr
So all i can say i wish all of u pple all the best ya!

Yeay~ :wink:

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 4:47 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:Rev.... u already received their email ? yeay! wish u all the best..haha dun faint! y u afraid ? nothing la, aiyoh the needle so small lei..
DRILLING? Yah, nice one. That's really comforting. :???: Yup, received their mail but yet to be accepted till i pass my medical checks. Thanks :)

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 4:49 pm

rev12000 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:Rev.... u already received their email ? yeay! wish u all the best..haha dun faint! y u afraid ? nothing la, aiyoh the needle so small lei..
DRILLING? Yah, nice one. That's really comforting. :???: Yup, received their mail but yet to be accepted till i pass my medical checks. Thanks :)
As wat i know they only
do X-ray, Blood test see u got HIV or not haha
then i think tats all only.....

shud be no problem eh

Later if u be one of the crew liao
Then i take Qatar airline u can serve me uh
hahah make sure u serve me or else i report it to the HR
hahaha :P

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 4:56 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:As wat i know they only
do X-ray, Blood test see u got HIV or not haha
then i think tats all only.....

shud be no problem eh

Later if u be one of the crew liao
Then i take Qatar airline u can serve me uh
hahah make sure u serve me or else i report it to the HR
hahaha :P
hmm .. the test as follows ::
1. Complete Blood Count & Hemoglobin - Specify any Blood Disorder ie: Thalassemia, Anemia, etc.
2. HIV 1 & 2 ELISA test
3. Hepatitis tests: a) HAV IgM, b) HBsAg, c) HCVAb
4. Blood Group & Rhesus Factor
5. Chest X-ray report (include all findings even if old lesions)
6. Please provide a detailed medical report from your doctor if there is any history (past or present) of the following conditions:
a) Epilepsy, fits or migraines
b) Psychiatric or psychological disorders
c) Ear diseases
d) Tuberculosis or asthma
e) Cardiac disease
f) Lower back pain
g) Colour blindness
Don't know what to expect from the doctors, except for injections after injections i assume.

Serve you should you fly as a passenger with QATAR Airways? OF COURSE lah, you pay my salary leh. Do be a frequent flyer, so that i could see better bonus. HeHeHeHeHe!! cheers :)