Singapore Expats Forum

viting Singapore, may reloacte. Looking for buddies to show

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

viting Singapore, may reloacte. Looking for buddies to show

Postby charmingindiangirl » Tue, 10 Jul 2007 5:02 pm

Hello, I'm visiting Singapore and would love to see it with a "transplanted local" lol

If I can practice my awful French, that will be a bonus.

I've sought friends on the dating forum but seem to be receiving a fair share of wierd Indian "married men looking to swing" ewwwwwwwww

Ewwww again!

If you're a funny, platonic coffee and walking companion who'd like some witty conversation, I'd love to talk :)

Thank you.

Postby guruvishwanath » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:12 pm

I am going to "tick off" a small list here.

1. I can do a grand total of 6 french sentences and 4 bad words.
2. I am a transplanted local. Born in Bombay (it will never be Mumbai for me). Been here for 11 years.
3. I am not married but I am wierd in a nice sort of way. I am not in a relationship either :-) Hmmmm....No wait! that kinda weans towards "boy! something must be wrong with him". Oh! well! life is too short to worry
4. I am walking encyclopedia of the most useless information ever on this planet.
5. I am not a coffee fan but I like my ice mocha spin.
6. I am plutonic and I can do platonic too.
7. I hate walking. But I am forced to when I visit Paris or London. The damn cab prices are through the roof. Imagine paying 20 pounds at 4AM in the morning from Piccadali Circus to Edgeware Road (for kebabs).

Well, honestly, I cant believe Indian married men want to swing. Since when did they get guts to even attempt that.

if you are visiting this week and here this weekend, then there are lots of activities going one meaning parties. There is one by the beach and one where everyone is going to be dressed in 80's style.

Lastly, Welcome! And hope you have a good time.

Know more friends

Postby chagoi » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 4:21 pm

If u want to know more friends,u can e-mai me at :D

Postby trapezium » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 5:30 pm

Cha gaye guru!!!!!!!!
everything will b okay in the end,if its not okay then its not the end.