Singapore Expats Forum

Dog owner staying in Holland, BEWARE!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Jenzhuzhu

Dog owner staying in Holland, BEWARE!

Postby Jenzhuzhu » Mon, 09 Jul 2007 3:38 pm

To: all dog owner staying in Holland area,

Please beware of a transvertite whom is staying in this area because a lot of us, including myself, met "her" and her dog before.

What happened was this transvertite likes to complain to AVA or issue you lawyer letter as and when your dog offend "her" or "her" dog.

I encountered her once when she WARN me that she is gg to issue me a lawyer letter if i dun get my dog out of her sight. Funny rite? She dun even allow me to walk up to my flat as we are walking in the same direction ("she" was my neighbour)

This morning, i saw her hurling abuses at another golden retriever owner by telling him that he is not allow to own a golden retriever in a HDB and she says she is gg to complain to AVA.

All dog owner knows abt that big breed are not allow in HDB but it is that once dog owner downgrade to a smaller flat, they have to give up their dog?

This transvertite is ridiculous and quite a no. of dog owner staying in Holland had met her and encounter her "lawyer letter"

So, please BEWARE if you are bringing your beloved dog out for a walk in Holland

La grande boucle
Regular
Regular

Postby La grande boucle » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 3:57 pm

Holland is about 10,500 kilometers to the north west of here, so I foresee no problems.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:23 pm

La grande boucle wrote:Holland is about 10,500 kilometers to the north west of here, so I foresee no problems.

Oooohhhhh! Aren't we the clever one! :roll: By the way, this IS a Singapore oriented website. Just pedaling through izzit? :?

La grande boucle
Regular
Regular

Postby La grande boucle » Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:56 am

Ah, darn...

You mean this guy is talking about Holland Village?

Confusing to say at least.

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bigfilsing » Fri, 13 Jul 2007 7:46 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
La grande boucle wrote:Holland is about 10,500 kilometers to the north west of here, so I foresee no problems.

Oooohhhhh! Aren't we the clever one! :roll: By the way, this IS a Singapore oriented website. Just pedaling through izzit? :?

Miss your coffee this morning SMS...not like you to snap at a poster 8-)

I find it quite amusing that somebody finds the funny side ( well kind of) of the OP's drivel

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 13 Jul 2007 8:37 pm

It took me 3 buses and an mrt and two pit stops to get to work this morning. Damn plumbing is acting up! :(

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bigfilsing » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 2:25 am

Ah that explains it.
Tooth ache usually motivates my engagement with KSL :D

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 3:32 am

bigfilsing wrote:Ah that explains it.
Tooth ache usually motivates my engagement with KSL :D
I've noticed! :P should drink your coffee without sugar!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 3:46 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:It took me 3 buses and an mrt and two pit stops to get to work this morning. Damn plumbing is acting up! :(

Get it seen too, could be cystitis :wink: these little bugs out here have no trouble getting in the water works. Brown rice tea also helps, if its an age thingy :lol:

bigfilsing doesn't seem to realise that we start to deteriorate after 50, he's not there yet, but he's in for an eye opener, when he wakes up, and realises, that something is missing, and it wont be his coffee :lol: Now wheres my bloody specks!

Eyesight went within a week, and the memory chips are breaking down too, I'm out to pasture these days :shock: at my age! :wink: long before my time! But has Arnold says! "I'll be back"

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bigfilsing » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 8:47 am

Tooth ache went ages ago. It was during our heated disscussion on positive earth cars :mad:

Yep ....it's official ....getting old sucks :?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 9:43 am

ksl wrote:Get it seen too, could be cystitis :wink: these little bugs out here have no trouble getting in the water works. Brown rice tea also helps, if its an age thingy :lol:

Have been doing some research and am inclined to think it may well be the onset of BPH which affects over half the male population in my age group. While only one symptom, I know I should have it checked butt.......Pun intended! :lol:

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:20 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
ksl wrote:Get it seen too, could be cystitis :wink: these little bugs out here have no trouble getting in the water works. Brown rice tea also helps, if its an age thingy :lol:

Have been doing some research and am inclined to think it may well be the onset of BPH which affects over half the male population in my age group. While only one symptom, I know I should have it checked butt.......Pun intended! :lol:

:lol: ! I have to be careful, with dad having prostate cancer, I have 3 times more chance of developing it apparently, it was too late for him, it spread into all the organs, although he had a good run until he was 83, the last 2 years were pretty rough though, with all the Chemotherapy, many say it makes it worse!

I think i'll just hit the strong beers, when it's time !

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:27 pm

bigfilsing wrote:Tooth ache went ages ago. It was during our heated disscussion on positive earth cars :mad:

Yep ....it's official ....getting old sucks :?
Ha, :lol:! But you were right, I can be annoying, which gets up my nose too, must be the age thingy, not surprising really, I've had a good run on the strong stuff, being single for 23 years. :D