Singapore Expats Forum

Top 5 nose job doctor in Thailand

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Lazy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri, 02 Feb 2007

Postby Lazy » Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:15 am

Yeah I agree.

Information overload makes it more difficult to choose.

I am interested to do rhinoplasty but not sure what procedures to go for.

Can someone explain to me the difference between tip rhino, augmented rhino, nose reconstruction and etc?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:01 am

kotich wrote:Hi Babyblue,

Sure will.

Am currently still deciding on where to go for the surgery, on the time frame that I'm heading over is fixed.

Nara, if I can find companionship. (cos of the cheap cost)
Yanhee, if they decided to reply to my emails, that is.
Preecha, if all else fails, due to the cost.


so what is the time frame you going? cos there are now 2 diff groups heading to Nara, 1 early dec, 1 late dec
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

kotich
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 01 Oct 2007

Postby kotich » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:17 am

Hi aadvark,

I'm going from mid nov. 7/11
I'm heading to yanhee (they finally replied!)
Would love to join you guys but there's something happening on dec which i can't set time aside for.


aadvark wrote:
kotich wrote:Hi Babyblue,

Sure will.

Am currently still deciding on where to go for the surgery, on the time frame that I'm heading over is fixed.

Nara, if I can find companionship. (cos of the cheap cost)
Yanhee, if they decided to reply to my emails, that is.
Preecha, if all else fails, due to the cost.


so what is the time frame you going? cos there are now 2 diff groups heading to Nara, 1 early dec, 1 late dec

i_love_peppermint_tea
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 18 Oct 2007

Postby i_love_peppermint_tea » Thu, 18 Oct 2007 9:45 am

Hi Kotich! I just posted a thread seeking someone to go with me to Yanhee!

Have you found a buddy? 7/11 is good for me, please let me know if you'd like a partner in crime -- email me at i_love_peppermint_tea@hotmail.com


kotich wrote:Hi aadvark,

I'm going from mid nov. 7/11
I'm heading to yanhee (they finally replied!)
Would love to join you guys but there's something happening on dec which i can't set time aside for.


aadvark wrote:
kotich wrote:Hi Babyblue,

Sure will.

Am currently still deciding on where to go for the surgery, on the time frame that I'm heading over is fixed.

Nara, if I can find companionship. (cos of the cheap cost)
Yanhee, if they decided to reply to my emails, that is.
Preecha, if all else fails, due to the cost.


so what is the time frame you going? cos there are now 2 diff groups heading to Nara, 1 early dec, 1 late dec

User avatar
happyliving
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 18 Oct 2007

Postby happyliving » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:51 pm

Lazy wrote:Hi Racdae,

I am interested in going to do rhinoplasty at Yanhee in Dec. What about you?
Lovekorea, the doctors you recommend are all from Yanhee hospital?


Hi Lazy,
You going to Yanhee in Dec? Can I tag along? :wink:
I thinking of going the same also. :lol:

daybreakk
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby daybreakk » Sun, 23 Dec 2007 1:46 pm

Lazy wrote:Hi Racdae,

I am interested in going to do rhinoplasty at Yanhee in Dec. What about you?


Lovekorea, the doctors you recommend are all from Yanhee hospital?


Please dont go Yanhee. Though is looks natural but the tip is not define AT ALL. i did mine there

princessli
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue, 28 Aug 2007

Postby princessli » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:28 am

Hi lovekorea, how do you find the doctors at Tokai? Like Dr Pat?

leav
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat, 08 Mar 2008

Postby leav » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 2:39 pm

ANyone wants to do dec 2008?

lovemoments
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 02 Feb 2008

Postby lovemoments » Sun, 16 Mar 2008 1:42 am

Hi,

Planning to go soon in April. Will probably do my nose implants with Dr Sukit. anybody has any experience to share?

Is he any good? I read previous abt. Yahee not very good with nose.
Should I change to others?>

Help!
:???:

PinkyHeart
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008

Postby PinkyHeart » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 9:41 am

Hey, lovemoments, care to share your experiences with Dr. Sukit after your operation?? I'm planning to do rhinoplasty at Yanhee Hsopital too (by dr. Sukit), so I'm really interested to know the result^^. I'm just a lil' scared to travel there by myself, never been to Thailand before.. too bad I don't have any money now, or else I would tag along>__>

lovemoments
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 02 Feb 2008

Dr Sukit

Postby lovemoments » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:40 am

Hi,

From what I have gathered, he is good for simple implants.
Not complicated stuff.
I am just looking to have a higher bridge.

Yap , will be happy to share the experience with everyone.
I agree, would be good to have some company

PinkyHeart
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008

Postby PinkyHeart » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 1:56 am

Oh, okay^^
I don't think I'm going for anything complicated,
just a little smaller..ahh, I don't even know what that goes under..>_>

Hahha, yeah, it would be nice to have some company..hehe~
Your'e going soon, right??

pink_fuchsia
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu, 20 Mar 2008
Location: singapore

Postby pink_fuchsia » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 3:52 pm

hi any veteran out there??
i've visited 2 local PS for nose job consultation. Both gave totally different opinions thus making me very confused... The thing is, ive injected filler to my nose bridge in jan 08. one doc said don't do implant now coz of the filler, do alarplasty first. the other doc say: shld proceed with implant 1st. Filler presence doesn't matter. Later stage then decide whether or not to have alarplasty... so which is which now?? any sugg anyone??

yunli
Regular
Regular
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun, 16 Mar 2008

Postby yunli » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 7:57 pm

lovemoments wrote:Hi,

Planning to go soon in April. Will probably do my nose implants with Dr Sukit. anybody has any experience to share?

Is he any good? I read previous abt. Yahee not very good with nose.
Should I change to others?>

Help!
:???:


when are you going in april? thinking of gg too!

PinkyHeart
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008

Postby PinkyHeart » Sun, 23 Mar 2008 9:03 am

Anyone going in December 2008??
Cus I'm planning to go then, to Yanhee of course...


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest