Singapore Expats Forum

UNITED (extended deadline-6 JULY)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
natelletse
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2007

Postby natelletse » Wed, 18 Jul 2007 8:06 pm

jan80 wrote:Hi Rev and Estelle,

Don't be disappointed k.You can always try other airlines again.Just wait for the next recruitment.Seems like recruitments for FAs are quite frequent now,just go for as many interviews as you can,with patience and perseverance,I'm sure you'll get your dream jobs one day! :wink:


Thanks =)

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:21 am

jan80 wrote:Hi Rev and Estelle,

Don't be disappointed k.You can always try other airlines again.Just wait for the next recruitment.Seems like recruitments for FAs are quite frequent now,just go for as many interviews as you can,with patience and perseverance,I'm sure you'll get your dream jobs one day! :wink:


Thanks, good luck too. :)
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

toygirl
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed, 26 Apr 2006

Postby toygirl » Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:59 pm

Sorry you didn't get through. Don't shed any tears for it. It may be a blessing in disguise actually.

Keep trying. Good luck.

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Fri, 20 Jul 2007 1:39 pm

toygirl wrote:Sorry you didn't get through. Don't shed any tears for it. It may be a blessing in disguise actually.

Keep trying. Good luck.


:) Hard to describe my feelings right now, disappointments are definately part of it but alas God will path the way for me. Thank you, toygirl for the encouragement. Gambate to all !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Will try Etihad :P hehe!!
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:48 pm

rev12000 wrote:
toygirl wrote:Sorry you didn't get through. Don't shed any tears for it. It may be a blessing in disguise actually.

Keep trying. Good luck.


:) Hard to describe my feelings right now, disappointments are definately part of it but alas God will path the way for me. Thank you, toygirl for the encouragement. Gambate to all !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Will try Etihad :P hehe!!


yea what toygirl said is true. there might be a better opportunity waiting for you!

like me for example! i missed the JAL recruitment in Feb this year and after that i tried for SQ. i failed my SQ management round back then. but then i tried JAL in their June recruitment and i just made it in. i thought about it, and i realised that that was a blessing that i didn't make it into SQ. i think i much prefer JAL than SQ and i think i'll be happier in JAL. :) so i'm quite glad things turned out this way instead.

:wink:
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Sat, 21 Jul 2007 7:56 pm

theknees wrote:
rev12000 wrote:
toygirl wrote:Sorry you didn't get through. Don't shed any tears for it. It may be a blessing in disguise actually.

Keep trying. Good luck.


:) Hard to describe my feelings right now, disappointments are definately part of it but alas God will path the way for me. Thank you, toygirl for the encouragement. Gambate to all !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Will try Etihad :P hehe!!


yea what toygirl said is true. there might be a better opportunity waiting for you!

like me for example! i missed the JAL recruitment in Feb this year and after that i tried for SQ. i failed my SQ management round back then. but then i tried JAL in their June recruitment and i just made it in. i thought about it, and i realised that that was a blessing that i didn't make it into SQ. i think i much prefer JAL than SQ and i think i'll be happier in JAL. :) so i'm quite glad things turned out this way instead.

:wink:


YEAH, thanks gal. Gambate in JAL ... Congrats for being able to be a part of JAL. :lol: :lol: :lol: CHEERIOS!!!
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

natelletse
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2007

Postby natelletse » Sat, 21 Jul 2007 8:52 pm

Hey Rev,

So did ya go to Eithad's interview today??

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Sat, 21 Jul 2007 8:57 pm

natelletse wrote:Hey Rev,

So did ya go to Eithad's interview today??


Yeah man! Did you went too? The process wasn't as scary as UA, infact it's i heard from some that it's pretty casual. :x I was preparing my intro speech till late last night, yet she never asked me. :mad: The interview's process, i've posted it on Etihad threat. Go gal, gambate!! :D
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 6:22 pm

Hello, Ladies.

Just received a posted letter from United. A letter of appreciation for taking interest in United but was unsuccessful.
Just when i thought im moving off from the disappointment, i RECEIVED their letter. mental torture, mental torture ... [ :cry: :cry: :cry: ] ... YICKsss ... I'm moving on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHEERIOS!!
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

jan80
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2007
Location: singapore

Postby jan80 » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 9:17 pm

rev12000 wrote:Hello, Ladies.

Just received a posted letter from United. A letter of appreciation for taking interest in United but was unsuccessful.
Just when i thought im moving off from the disappointment, i RECEIVED their letter. mental torture, mental torture ... [ :cry: :cry: :cry: ] ... YICKsss ... I'm moving on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHEERIOS!!


Glad you are so positive!Good Luck for your Etihad interview!

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 9:28 pm

jan80 wrote:
rev12000 wrote:Hello, Ladies.

Just received a posted letter from United. A letter of appreciation for taking interest in United but was unsuccessful.
Just when i thought im moving off from the disappointment, i RECEIVED their letter. mental torture, mental torture ... [ :cry: :cry: :cry: ] ... YICKsss ... I'm moving on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHEERIOS!!


Glad you are so positive!Good Luck for your Etihad interview!


Thanks babe! Gambate too!! :console:
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

natelletse
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat, 14 Jul 2007

Postby natelletse » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:16 pm

rev12000 wrote:Hello, Ladies.

Just received a posted letter from United. A letter of appreciation for taking interest in United but was unsuccessful.
Just when i thought im moving off from the disappointment, i RECEIVED their letter. mental torture, mental torture ... [ :cry: :cry: :cry: ] ... YICKsss ... I'm moving on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHEERIOS!!


omg they are... speechless~
rev, good luck for your interviews! must positive to go thru all these! =P

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:39 pm

natelletse wrote:
rev12000 wrote:Hello, Ladies.

Just received a posted letter from United. A letter of appreciation for taking interest in United but was unsuccessful.
Just when i thought im moving off from the disappointment, i RECEIVED their letter. mental torture, mental torture ... [ :cry: :cry: :cry: ] ... YICKsss ... I'm moving on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHEERIOS!!


omg they are... speechless~
rev, good luck for your interviews! must positive to go thru all these! =P


:D Actually, it really depends how you view it. To me though it's a real torture to open the envelope to find a rejection letter inside, still it's very kind of them to least notify us by post and made this extra effort to thank us for our time taken.

You too babe, all the best ya! :lol:
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests