Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
lost_girl

Postby lost_girl » Sun, 15 Sep 2013 4:00 pm

Sayyoyoyoo wrote:hi all last min decision to head over to Chi on the 30 for buccal fat pad removal and chin implant. anyone heading over this week too? I have done dbl eyelid with Nara earlier this year too.

Hi Sayyoyoyoo

How is your eyelid recovery? Can you share your experiences with dr nara? I have ptosis on both eyes and need to do correction. Seems dr nara not responsive to mail.

Sayyoyoyoo

Re: advise for my swollen eye

Postby Sayyoyoyoo » Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:45 am

Bellelele wrote:hi everyone, i just came back from hatyai, did double eyelid surgery laser method and fat removal from doc prinya.
However, now is one week post op i felt my right eye is more swollen or having higher crease from my left. i am really so sad i quitted my job and dont dare to step out of my house.
doc prinya tell me to give it 2 weeks, but however i felt he cut too high and it's not going to settle down. can anyone who had this operation before give me somadvise?
Doc prinya charge me 10 000 baht for this operation same as stated on his website.

Hi dear I want to assure you this is perfectly normal. March I did with Nara and I was quite depress the first three months because I felt that it was too high and one eye was higher than the other. Now six months have past and I'm quite pleased with the result. Both crease are about the same height and all my family and friends love it and say it looks very natural on me. But however I'm still hoping it can still go down a little bit more. Just give urself some time to heal. Its still early for you to judge for now since you just did it recently

Sayyoyoyoo

Postby Sayyoyoyoo » Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:55 am

Pearllynn wrote:
Sayyoyoyoo wrote:hi all last min decision to head over to Chi on the 30 for buccal fat pad removal and chin implant. anyone heading over this week too? I have done dbl eyelid with Nara earlier this year too.

Hey Sayyoyoyoo, would you mind to share with us your experience with Dr Nara for dbl eyelid? :)

Hi sorry for the late reply. Hvnt being checking this forum forum for a while. I'm very satisfied with my eyelids now just hoping that the crease will go down some more. Don't get me wrong, the crease have really go down a lot since the day of my surgery. Good luck for your surgery :)

sweetkisses

Postby sweetkisses » Sat, 21 Sep 2013 1:36 pm

imscrivello wrote:I'm in Hat Yai now.

Just had a revision rhinoplasty done due to deviated previous implant done by dr. chi. Still feeling sleepy, will give you guys a full update tomorrow yeah.

Hi imscrivello,

Do you mind to update on your rhino revision op? May I know which doc did you do with? I am also looking at a rhino revision and is looking around for some reviews on Dr Prinya. Thanks in advance!

ChriMit

Re: Dr Prinya

Postby ChriMit » Thu, 26 Sep 2013 2:57 pm

rossnyc wrote:Hello Mskatey & everyone else reading,

You seem ANXIOUS!!

Okay here is THE GREAT ROSS' logical & sensible tip.

" For minor operations like dimples & liposuction then Dr Prinya
should be fine

BUT for anything that makes changes to the facial features, i.e. Nose jobs, Brow Lifts, Eye jobs & above all Facelifts, please please PLEASE, pay a little bit more & get a much better surgeon!!!

DO NOT take a risk by utilizing unskilled surgeons"

In Hat Yai only 2 PS are credible, Dr. CHi ( The Great Ross (TGR)has not used his services & Dr. NAra ( TGR has )

In Bangkok its the YAN HEE Hospital ( the most affordable & value for money
medical center ( they got more than 10 PS to choose from!!)

So again THE GREAT ROSS has done a service to all readers without asking for anything in return BUT to just share their experiences, unlike so many newbies here who register & get their info & then JUST DiSAPPEAR !!!

Save Your Face My Fellow Beings!!

Spread the GOOD WORD.

Peace and LOve

THE GREAT ROSS @ SG

Hi Ross can you please tell me what surgeries you had with Dr Nara?

ChriMit

Postby ChriMit » Thu, 26 Sep 2013 3:01 pm

sweetkisses wrote:

Just had a revision rhinoplasty done due to deviated previous implant done by dr. chi. Still feeling sleepy, will give you guys a full update tomorrow yeah.

Hi imscrivello,

Do you mind to update on your rhino revision op? May I know which doc did you do with? I am also looking at a rhino revision and is looking around for some reviews on Dr Prinya. Thanks in advance!

Hi Sweetkisses, what Dr did your original nose job? thanks

makemepretty

stitches removal

Postby makemepretty » Thu, 26 Sep 2013 7:48 pm

hi ladies just wanna check where do u gals go in singapore to remove the stitches for eyes and nose after back from hatyai????

cherieohcherie

Re: stitches removal

Postby cherieohcherie » Thu, 03 Oct 2013 2:53 pm

I think any GP also can remove stitch.

makemepretty wrote:hi ladies just wanna check where do u gals go in singapore to remove the stitches for eyes and nose after back from hatyai????

sweetkisses

Postby sweetkisses » Fri, 04 Oct 2013 12:19 am

ChriMit wrote:
sweetkisses wrote:

Hi imscrivello,

Hi Sweetkisses, what Dr did your original nose job? thanks

I did my nose from Dr Pat in tokai clinic. The bridge was obviously slanted and I remembered bruising for 2 months! I was also not given a splint after my rhino op. Not sure if that's the cause of my slanted nose bridge.

Gerberra44

Postby Gerberra44 » Sat, 05 Oct 2013 10:56 pm

makemepretty wrote:hi ladies just wanna check where do u gals go in singapore to remove the stitches for eyes and nose after back from hatyai????

I removed mine using Nurse Jan Home Services

ChriMit

Postby ChriMit » Wed, 09 Oct 2013 5:48 pm

How did you guys get to Hat Yai from Phuket?
Thanks in advance

makemepretty

Postby makemepretty » Thu, 17 Oct 2013 6:03 pm

Gerberra44 wrote:

I removed mine using Nurse Jan Home Services

Hi where were the stitches that u removed? where they professional and how much did it cost???

timshelandweed

Postby timshelandweed » Sun, 20 Oct 2013 9:22 pm

Hi guys

Am planning a trip to Bangkok late Dec to do jaw and cheekbone reduction with Dr Charan - anybody want to join and share hotel? Dates I'm looking at are 23 - 28 Dec but need to wait for Dr Charan to reply me first

You can email me at timshelandweed@gmail.com

Theimperfectme

Postby Theimperfectme » Wed, 23 Oct 2013 8:26 am

Hi, i have sent mails to dr chi but he stopped replying after i sent him pics.. Even after resending the mail he still hasn't replied back.. Oh for those who sent me pm i have to reply here because i don't have enough posts to reply your messages.. If anything goes according to plan such as documents n leaves i will have an appointment with dr prinya on nov 25 (fingers crossed)

rainyrainygoaway

Postby rainyrainygoaway » Wed, 23 Oct 2013 9:53 am

koleicai wrote:
jaypaek wrote:Hello people!

I need help! I guess plastic surgery has it own way of making people addicted to being prettier.. ): I just finish my chin implant and now I want to correct my nose and I need help.

Now my current nose is like this.

I am ok with my nose bridge.

If I want to have a smaller nose tip, doesnt have to be sharper. Just smaller, dont want it to be round.. Is that process tip plasty or nose reduction?
If I just choose to do tip plasty without any implant, will it flatten my nose?

And I will definitely do alarplasty! But my main concern is after doing alarplasty, will the nose wing still be bulbous? or it will become flat?

Please help me ):

*Anyway, awesome chin implant from Dr Chi! This is post opp 3 weeks!*[/quote

Nice... How does it feel.?? Cos i had plan to do 3D volume Jaw reduction @ Regen hospital at korea.. Dont knw was it the same???

Hi jaypaek,
Your qns about the nose tip and nose wing... For me: alarplasty Dr nara move the bit closer (literally making the breathing holes smaller). And tipplasty is not available in Hatyai. If you do alarplasty, the nose wing will still be bulbous if it was initially bulbous.... Hope it helps!

Anyway awesome chin implant! Super hot! I wanna do it after see your picture! LOL