Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
koleicai

Seek for advice

Post by koleicai » Wed, 13 Mar 2013 3:00 pm

Hi everybody...

Does any1 know how was dr prinya double eye lip skill...was planning go at May.. but cant decide which doctor better..

If is you, who will u choose?
Dr Nara, Dr chi, Dr prinya

Thanx in advance!! :wink:

koleicai

Seek for advice

Post by koleicai » Wed, 13 Mar 2013 3:08 pm

Hi everybody...

Does any1 know how was dr prinya double eye lip skill...was planning go at May.. but cant decide which doctor better..

koleicai

Seek for advice

Post by koleicai » Wed, 13 Mar 2013 4:03 pm

Hi everybody...

Vialinh

Resell extra box of Sineech

Post by Vialinh » Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:11 pm

I bought an extra box of Sineech, letting go at same price I bought. It suppose to reduce bruising and swelling after surgery. Do pm me if you are interested.

mimini12

help

Post by mimini12 » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 9:50 am

i need help inps

mimini12

CAMPANION NEDE

Post by mimini12 » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 9:50 am

join me

mimini12

HOW TO GO HAT YAI

Post by mimini12 » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 9:51 am

worried about traveling alone

mimini12

BEFORE AND AFTER

Post by mimini12 » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 9:51 am

photosplease,..

mimini12

ANYONE GOING TO THAILAND FOR PS?

Post by mimini12 » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 9:54 am

INEED COMPANY ON THE 16 june!

nanaliew

Re: HOW TO GO HAT YAI

Post by nanaliew » Thu, 14 Mar 2013 2:52 pm

mimini12 wrote:worried about traveling alone
I'm going in early may.

jaypaek

Post by jaypaek » Sun, 17 Mar 2013 4:33 pm

Hello guys! I am back here to share my experience for those who wants to head to Hatyai for Plastic Surgery. I am now on my post op 2nd day and everything is fine.

Day 1, Reached HDY airport with fellow forum mate. After you come out from the arrival hall, on the right there will be this taxi booking booth. Tell them the name of your hotel they will take you there at 400baht. We stayed in New Season Hotel, which is like 5mins walk away from Dr Chi. This hotel provides free wifi & lan cable for internet. Try not to take 2 single bed in 1 room, one of your room mate will have to sleep right in front of the mirror.

So we walked around the area, nothing much to buy. 7-11 became our bestfriend. The things in 711 is super affordable and everything you need is there. We went to meet up with this another girl who bought us to Dr Chi's clinic. Went back and rest after that.

Day 2, My appointment was 9am in the morning. Woke up and headed to the food loft in New Season Hotel to get our breakfast done. I super supr super need to emphasize the importance of eating before you go to the doctor. Get some food in your system, before you go thru with the surgery after that you will have a very hard time chewing ): (my hotel serves the best eggs anyway)

Walked over to Dr Chi. And had consultation with him. One thing about Chi that is highly commendable is that if you show him pictures of what you want. For me, is chin. He will then advice you if it is possible to achieve it. He is very open to opinions and he will add on more. As my chin is already in the V shape, I wanted better profile. Dr Chi suggested a wing implant.

Immediately after the consultation, I was given 4 pills to take before the surgery. 2 anti-botics, 2 painkillers. I was then ushered in to wash my face. Dr Chi's clinic is very clean and big. It's titled with white tiles and smells really clean and fresh. I was then bought to Level 3's waiting area. I fell asleep waiting for them to prepare the surgery. Around 20mins later, I was ask to go in a room.

There were 4 nurses. I slept in the operating chair and was straped on my wrist, legs and body. (Don't worry, it's not scary) The room played some thai pop songs and everyone seems really relaxed. My left index finger was hooked up with the oxygen monitor. While waiting for Dr Chi to come, the nurse jab me with sedation and boy, i was praying that I fall asleep before the whole surgery.

But I did not.

I was awake thru out the whole surgery. Some maybe wondering why didn't Dr Chi jab me more sedative liquid. According to him, if he continues to jab me with more medicine, i may fall into a deep sleep and cannot wake up. That is why he monitors my oxygen level and only give appropriate amt of sedative.

Ok here comes the process, I straggles when he jab me with the LA. Next thing I know, i was being cut open. I started crying, really really bad and hysterically. I could smell that bacon smell that everyone have been talking about. I can then feel the chiseling of my bones, my whole head was shaking, I cried even harder. I closed my eyes for the whole surgery. Next, I could feel drilling. I then went thru a white twilight, thinking why am I doing this? I was miserable, this is worst then SAW.

I never stop crying until Dr Chi begin to stitch me up. The only saving grace was that one of the nurse, held my hands thru out the while surgery. I kept crying. The process is horrible. But when Dr Chi was stiching his final stitch, I was relieved. I opened my eyes and I saw a bloody glove in front of my face (apparently Dr Chi haven finish yet lol). But when he was completely done, I thanked him and all the nurses.

The whole process was about 45 mins.

I was then instructed to stay in the clinic for 30 mins to stabilize myself. I think they are afaid that I cannot get back to my hotel. After 15mins, I was so excited about my new chin, I was walked home #likeaboss

Funny thing was, I went to 711 and got myself garlic pork rice. I could chew! The numbness was helping me to handle the pain, I quickly ate everything and watched my show. Tip: After your chin implant you will drool involuntarily. Just make sure you have tissues or handchiefs with you.

I went to bed 3 hours after the surgery, 2 hours later I woke up with a massive pain, and it was very bad. It sent me back being depressed again, i could feel the implant and my whole face was in pain. I really had the urge to go back to Dr Chi and ask them to take out the implant NOW. But my bff and boy back home called me and talked to me fore what 3 hours, I manage to calm down. I did not do cold compress as i feel that it really makes my face hurt even more, instead. I head down to 711 to get some icecream, and then watched a movie on my laptop... and fell asleep.

Falling asleep was difficult, I had to sleep facing up. I dont usually sleep in that way. I kept walking up in intervals of 2 hours, then i suddenly realize the pain was greatly reduced! I went to sleep on my left, right, left.....

Day 3 - I WOKE UP WITH THE WORST SWELL EVER. I look like an elephant man ): But I know all this is worth it. I cannot feel the implant anymore, it more of a general swelling.

I wore a mask and walked around...Theres no pineapple juice availabe in Hatyai. Please bring your own here. But after researching, it is the vitamin C That aids to reduce swell. So you can go drink fruits with VC as well! I'm heading home tmr. I hope all will be fine ^^

Disclaim: What works for me may not work for you! Heal well!

jennylim

Post by jennylim » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 6:01 pm

sandrateoh wrote:just back from dr.prinya for upper blepharoplasty and he is very friendly and answer all my question patiently. will post up my pic after suture removal..excited.. :D
Hey, can email me your before n after photo? my emai: [email protected]
I would like to know how result of Dr Nara n Dr Prinya. Some of ppl said goods n some said bads. Even korea suregry also same. Im still wondering where should i go for. I had done my 2nd times double eyelid. Both also in Malaysia, but the result is not so good. Hope to find a good DR.

jennylim

Post by jennylim » Fri, 22 Mar 2013 6:16 pm

Icecreammel wrote:
XxjolinxX wrote:
Icecreammel wrote:
Hi
I am going to Dr Nara for double eyelid and epi nxt week! Feel so excited... I am staying there for 1 week. Stitches are usually removed after 5 days. If you want to book appointment with Dr Nara, you will need to book earlier in advance, if not may be full. For Dr chi, he will be at Phuket most of the time but sometimes, he will come to hatyai so you need to email him and ask :) But the price at Phuket is higher than at Hatyai :)
Hi.. Thanks for reply. How much did Nara quote u for both surgery?

Dr.Chi replied there would be slots in April 5.6.7 I'm thinking Nara or chi better cause there are a few successful photos of chi surgery in this forum..
12000 baht each for epi and double eyelid surgery. Initially, i booked Dr Nara but after that Dr Chi started to be popular in this forum so i was thinking of changing to him too. But in the end, i feel that Dr Nara is much more experience in double eyelid surgery and for epi, i felt that both are about the same so i stick to Dr Nara :)
Can you email me your photo for my reference? [email protected]

Really hope i can get a better Dr to re-do my double eyelid.

serena_kow

Post by serena_kow » Sat, 30 Mar 2013 9:33 pm

Hi all, its getting nearer to my date of surgery!
and im really really excited! right now im still having doubts about a L shaped silicone implant worrying it might cos deviation or extrusions after some time.
Does anyone know if DR CHI has a wide range of silicone implant soft or hard? and also where to change to thai baht better? change in SG or go hatyai change? im very kanchiong spider now!
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

XxjolinxX

Post by XxjolinxX » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 9:55 am

serena_kow wrote:Hi all, its getting nearer to my date of surgery!
and im really really excited! right now im still having doubts about a L shaped silicone implant worrying it might cos deviation or extrusions after some time.
Does anyone know if DR CHI has a wide range of silicone implant soft or hard? and also where to change to thai baht better? change in SG or go hatyai change? im very kanchiong spider now!

Hi, can u share updates regarding your dbl eyelid and rhino surgery? im planning to go in may to visit chi. goodluck for ur surgery.. :)